Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so true 🤣🤣

The friend of Nikkis (Jade) I’m sure she is mates with ex MUA Lucy Jones, was MuA then sold clothes now doing something else. Went all quiet then popped up pregnant but is all secretive. No pics of fella or baby just the babies feet yet her other kids all over insta!?! Like they all read the same textbook 🤣
oh my god yes! Done aChristmas insta page selling Christmas tat. Her eldest daughters dad died a few years ago think he was unwel which is so sad then all of a sudden she’s showing off a bump! Anyone Know who he is? My friend used to get her make up done off her and said she’s a nice girl to be fair

How did that girl in Marbella die? Online just says ‘suddenly’
Childbirth. Haemorrhaged and the hospital didn’t have the blood she needed for a transfusion. Wouldn’t of happened had she been at home. Awful awful tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Kind of explains why most of them live in tit holes, you can only do so much with cash. When I bought this house i went through a right polava having to prove where the money came from with the Solicitors for money laundering checks! Imagine, so where did you get this 500k from, oh just through our sunbed and laundrette business 🤣🤣 probably why they’re all decked out in designer clobber, not much else to spend your cash on!
Could not be arsed with the stress of it.
A few people on the Kate Hayes thread knew that girl that died, so sad 😞
Does anyone remember a girl called Kate, cousin of Jodie off scouswives? Absolutely stunning girl, was always on MySpace, then she got with someone obviously with money and disappeared off the face of the earth! Think they have a laundrette now in Liverpool 😬
oh my god yes! Done aChristmas insta page selling Christmas tat. Her eldest daughters dad died a few years ago think he was unwel which is so sad then all of a sudden she’s showing off a bump! Anyone Know who he is? My friend used to get her make up done off her and said she’s a nice girl to be fair
she does seem nice tbh and her make is really lovely just makes me laugh all the secret squirrel stuff! Her sister is apparently best mates with Gill Clinton who is also in Spain 🙄 wonder why!!! Never seen a fella I think once she posted his watch 🤣 he is probably married with another family that’s why he isn’t allowed on the gram!!!

Kind of explains why most of them live in tit holes, you can only do so much with cash. When I bought this house i went through a right polava having to prove where the money came from with the Solicitors for money laundering checks! Imagine, so where did you get this 500k from, oh just through our sunbed and laundrette business 🤣🤣 probably why they’re all decked out in designer clobber, not much else to spend your cash on!
Does anyone remember a girl called Kate, cousin of Jodie off scouswives? Absolutely stunning girl, was always on MySpace, then she got with someone obviously with money and disappeared off the face of the earth! Think they have a laundrette now in Liverpool 😬
Laundrette is the new one!! Isn’t there one in Liverpool, she is never off the altar posting all for the local church yet her fellas residing at HMP, got done on the Encro 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think it’s more to do with the fact as soon as the name Nikki is mentioned the 💩 chat starts and people are bored of it!?!

Reactions: 3
she does seem nice tbh and her make is really lovely just makes me laugh all the secret squirrel stuff! Her sister is apparently best mates with Gill Clinton who is also in Spain 🙄 wonder why!!! Never seen a fella I think once she posted his watch 🤣 he is probably married with another family that’s why he isn’t allowed on the gram!!!

Laundrette is the new one!! Isn’t there one in Liverpool, she is never off the altar posting all for the local church yet her fellas residing at HMP, got done on the Encro 🤣🤣
Kates? 😱 I thought he was a footballer in Holland for ages, then I saw the wedding photos and thought nah lol

Think it’s more to do with the fact as soon as the name Nikki is mentioned the 💩 chat starts and people are bored of it!?!
Put them on ignore
It’s boring AF when they come on x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she have ‘wifey to a king’ in her bio this Stacy one?
imagine calling your drug dealer fella a king 🤢
All sunshine and roses until the grey crushed velvet house gets raided and he’s banged up. No ta.
What a life hey

Yer didn’t she move to Amsterdam with him I always thought he was a big time dealer but there home here now with like 3 kids married and he’s got a property business so who knows 🤣

What a life hey

Yer didn’t she move to Amsterdam with him I always thought he was a big time dealer but there home here now with like 3 kids married and he’s got a property business so who knows 🤣
Haha
I’m so nosey 🙈 I always used to look at her on MySpace and think why can’t I look like her 😭

Remember this one https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...ery/courtney-randles-who-jailed-three-9744886

Btw new people in this thread, there’s 3/4 account who can’t spell like the most basic words .. handle is Handel, born is bawn, etc it’s that bad..they will bore you to death with the most weird posts on Nikki doing the most ridiculous stuff.. put them on ignore ✌🏼.
Please don’t respond to them. We can’t suss out if they’re size 28 girls who snort chippies or if they’re fellas. Really odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Remember this one https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...ery/courtney-randles-who-jailed-three-9744886

Btw new people in this thread, there’s 3/4 account who can’t spell like the most basic words .. handle is Handel, born is bawn, etc it’s that bad..they will bore you to death with the most weird posts on Nikki doing the most ridiculous stuff.. put them on ignore ✌🏼.
Please don’t respond to them. We can’t suss out if they’re size 28 girls who snort chippies or if they’re fellas. Really odd
Nikki sort your life out look after your kids and stop eating tit for money, get of the drugs stop bumming of lads who sell coke then grassing on them like the informant you are, Robbie doesn’t want to know you, neither dose any of the other lads you’ve been shagging in the last few months, you’ve embarrassed your whole family.

Kates? 😱 I thought he was a footballer in Holland for ages, then I saw the wedding photos and thought nah lol

Put them on ignore
It’s boring AF when they come on x
Yes everyone let’s all just ignore the fact that Nikki eats Arab mens tit for money, and dose porta potty’s, every time she takes a holiday.😷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nikki sort your life out look after your kids and stop eating tit for money, get of the drugs stop bumming of lads who sell coke then grassing on them like the informant you are, Robbie doesn’t want to know you, neither dose any of the other lads you’ve been shagging in the last few months, you’ve embarrassed your whole family.

Yes everyone let’s all just ignore the fact that Nikki eats Arab mens tit for money, and dose porta potty’s, every time she takes a holiday.😷
Does* 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Trust me these are all nikkis mates on here and I’ll tell you why there defending her, because there at the same game Nikki and most of her clan eat tit for money, porta potty’s is what they do, taking drugs abandoning there kids is what they do, there lowest of the low.

You smelt nikki’s breath lately? 😤🤮🤢😷🤧

POOOOOOOO 💩 smelly witch

• Sick
  • Haha
35728C31-D35B-4F86-AC5D-683D935B69DC.jpeg

This is nikki’s actual real teeth, under them ridiculous horse caps, now you can understand we’re that vile bad breath is coming from, Rott and decay.

• Sick
  • Wow