Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think now called home at 345
One of these ‘boss witch’ mlm travel agents, scamming people while living her best life!!

Reactions: 1
He owns that sofa club i think he actually is legit. He’s that HA Designs brother and she met him when she done her makeup for her wedding. But they felt out and had murder all over Instagram Katie was posting receipts and WhatsApp’s where Hannah apparently owed them money for baby’s furniture or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember deets but was funny

Tbh I was shocked when I seen the plans she was posting on insta then realised that was the house on QD. Thought it would of been in like a gated close, doesn’t look as big as it does on the plans. Still massive like

Katie’s been with a few i think. I remember on her insta years ago she was seeing some rich fat Dutch man and must of fucked him off and then he kept making accounts commenting like “you wasn’t blocking me when you was spending all my money in Hermes on birkins” 🤣

No major tea sorry🤣🤣
Brilliant tea,I remember them having a row on Instagram as well about not being invited to her mother in laws birthday because HA designs was team Katie’s fellas baby mum or something, saying he drove from Liverpool to London or wherever they live and he couldn’t see his kids as they were at HA designs and she wouldn’t let him in!

Am sick of seeing mollie’s grid everywhere. Even the likes of boohoo maternity there she is modelling. Cheeky twit. Can someone make a thread on her
Yes can we make one please, although I don’t actually have any tea ☕

Just imagine if little Olivia had been from one of those vile families. Rest In Peace baby girl. That lot won’t be going where you have gone when their time is up
Amen x

This one 😂
Omg sorry Im Late to the party but wtf!?
hubby is on the run but the wedding video is on the internet? Are the police just not arsed or what? And her having bali in her bio…. why the duck would give anything away?
thanks so much for this though, great watch how bleeping extravagant tacky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Off topic but they’ve been mentioned on here. Cal Webb saying ‘gypo’ mug on the power 8 story. Isn’t that classed as a slur? Bet he will get some tit for that from the traveller community

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that money Robbie sends her every month and she still can’t dress herself. Where do you even buy monstrosities like that

Reactions: 10
Really feel ashamed for her. End of the day she has two kids and she’s carrying on on Instagram like that 😭😭 they’re getting older now too so won’t be long before they have their own insta
Also anyone see joey Essex has moved on with Maura? Clearly not bothered about Nikki

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Really feel ashamed for her. End of the day she has two kids and she’s carrying on on Instagram like that 😭😭 they’re getting older now too so won’t be long before they have their own insta
Also anyone see joey Essex has moved on with Maura? Clearly not bothered about Nikki
What have a missed? Joey Essex was with Nikki?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5