Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she have ‘wifey to a king’ in her bio this Stacy one?
imagine calling your drug dealer fella a king 🤢
All sunshine and roses until the grey crushed velvet house gets raided and he’s banged up. No ta.
Ahahahahh does she, I stopped following her a while ago, but ye always her king 😂😂 same with the last one.

Reactions: 1
I’m hardly holier than thou myself; doesn’t bother me if people take coke or whatever and I get if you take it, you generally buy it etc etc but I can’t bear the way being a drug dealers girlfriend is really glamourised, especially in Liverpool.
It’s a status thing nowadays amongst some women and it shouldn’t be.
‘My king’ as if she’s El Chapo’s wife. duck off love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m hardly holier than thou myself; doesn’t bother me if people take coke or whatever and I get if you take it, you generally buy it etc etc but I can’t bear the way being a drug dealers girlfriend is really glamourised, especially in Liverpool.
It’s a status thing nowadays amongst some women and it shouldn’t be.
‘My king’ as if she’s El Chapo’s wife. duck off love
Oh deffo, there’s seems to be no shame in it. My cousin is married to one, was bragging about her new kitchen recently and I’m just like, I can’t even feel jealous, you haven’t worked for any of it and therefore you could lose it at any moment.
I often wonder what they tell people their fella does for a living, for example other mums at the school gates/people in work. What do they fill out in the occupation bit on their kids birth certificates, on their kids school forms when they first start? What do they tell their kids daddy does? I’d feel so ashamed and would try and stay as low key as possible ie drive a basic car etc but they don’t do that.
I couldn’t sleep at night waiting for the door to go in or for a shot to be fired at my house while my kids slept or wondering if my mugshot was gonna end up in the echo one day. I know of two people who upped and moved their kids to Spain last year, one - you’ll know who I’m talking about passed away giving birth in a Spanish hospital. Tragic and unnecessary and it wouldn’t of happened had she delivered in the Liverpool Womens!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh deffo, there’s seems to be no shame in it. My cousin is married to one, was bragging about her new kitchen recently and I’m just like, I can’t even feel jealous, you haven’t worked for any of it and therefore you could lose it at any moment.
I often wonder what they tell people their fella does for a living, for example other mums at the school gates/people in work. What do they fill out in the occupation bit on their kids birth certificates, on their kids school forms when they first start? What do they tell their kids daddy does? I’d feel so ashamed and would try and stay as low key as possible ie drive a basic car etc but they don’t do that.
I couldn’t sleep at night waiting for the door to go in or for a shot to be fired at my house while my kids slept or wondering if my mugshot was gonna end up in the echo one day. I know of two people who upped and moved their kids to Spain last year, one - you’ll know who I’m talking about passed away giving birth in a Spanish hospital. Tragic and unnecessary and it wouldn’t of happened had she delivered in the Liverpool Womens!
Oh my god I’ve literally been looking at some of the tribute pictures to that poor girl this weekend. Think it was her birthday wasn’t it?
Not much was said online about what happened at the time, I initially thought suicide the way it was worded but then after speaking to people saw it was during childbirth 💔 horrendous

I feel the same. I’d be so proud of my husband/fella or whatever if he built up a business from scratch, was a tradesman or worked hard in uni and got a good job then became successful.
Made up for women who do the same. Hard work pays off and I’ve got all the time in the world for that 👏🏻
I live a normal life, I like nice things and going on holiday, same as everyone else but at least I can sleep peacefully at night without worrying who will come knocking.
Anyone remember that Porsche aesthetics girl who got caught smuggling drugs up from Kent? She had a very young son and was pregnant when she went to prison.

Reactions: 7
Not many of them retire off into the sunset, i cant help but think the mean girl group throw it in everyones face

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I’ve literally been looking at some of the tribute pictures to that poor girl this weekend. Think it was her birthday wasn’t it?
Not much was said online about what happened at the time, I initially thought suicide the way it was worded but then after speaking to people saw it was during childbirth 💔 horrendous

I feel the same. I’d be so proud of my husband/fella or whatever if he built up a business from scratch, was a tradesman or worked hard in uni and got a good job then became successful.
Made up for women who do the same. Hard work pays off and I’ve got all the time in the world for that 👏🏻
I live a normal life, I like nice things and going on holiday, same as everyone else but at least I can sleep peacefully at night without worrying who will come knocking.
Anyone remember that Porsche aesthetics girl who got caught smuggling drugs up from Kent? She had a very young son and was pregnant when she went to prison.
Tragic… a 5 year boy left without a mummy and her heartbroken parents lost their daughter. Her fella was arrested at the funeral after coming back to Liverpool from Spain to attend. In the end, drugs don’t pay, not for any of them. Yeh it’ll buy you a Range Rover, some designer trainers and few holidays but they all get caught in the end. Kids shouldn’t be on the run in bleeping Spain.

Reactions: 9
terrible girls from good families ending up with scumbags and dragging children into it

look at MH i believe she comes from a good family

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Years ago when the dealers got nicked they took their girlfriends too, charged them knowing the dealer boyfriend would do a deal and plead guilty letting the girlfriends off with probation or community work, the police dont need them to do a deal anymore they have enough evidence from the encro chat so the girlfriends are no longer safe from the money laundering charges.

Reactions: 4
Tragic… a 5 year boy left without a mummy and her heartbroken parents lost their daughter. Her fella was arrested at the funeral after coming back to Liverpool from Spain to attend. In the end, drugs don’t pay, not for any of them. Yeh it’ll buy you a Range Rover, some designer trainers and few holidays but they all get caught in the end. Kids shouldn’t be on the run in bleeping Spain.
How mortifying being arrested at your girlfriend and still born Son’s funeral, they all flock between Marbella and Dubai could put a list of names up all got drug dealer boyfriends.

Probs be quicker to list the ones that haven’t 🤣
so true 🤣🤣

The friend of Nikkis (Jade) I’m sure she is mates with ex MUA Lucy Jones, was MuA then sold clothes now doing something else. Went all quiet then popped up pregnant but is all secretive. No pics of fella or baby just the babies feet yet her other kids all over insta!?! Like they all read the same textbook 🤣

• Haha
so true 🤣🤣

The friend of Nikkis (Jade) I’m sure she is mates with ex MUA Lucy Jones, was MuA then sold clothes now doing something else. Went all quiet then popped up pregnant but is all secretive. No pics of fella or baby just the babies feet yet her other kids all over insta!?! Like they all read the same textbook 🤣
Kind of explains why most of them live in tit holes, you can only do so much with cash. When I bought this house i went through a right polava having to prove where the money came from with the Solicitors for money laundering checks! Imagine, so where did you get this 500k from, oh just through our sunbed and laundrette business 🤣🤣 probably why they’re all decked out in designer clobber, not much else to spend your cash on!
Could not be arsed with the stress of it.
A few people on the Kate Hayes thread knew that girl that died, so sad 😞
Does anyone remember a girl called Kate, cousin of Jodie off scouswives? Absolutely stunning girl, was always on MySpace, then she got with someone obviously with money and disappeared off the face of the earth! Think they have a laundrette now in Liverpool 😬

Reactions: 3
Nikki eats poo !!!

Wtf actually admitting it 🤯

What else dose she do😖💩
Eats tit that’s it, that 50k has well nearly ran out it’s 2022 50k isn’t lasting you 5 minutes, her and Jayde be getting booked in with Arab men’s ass holes before you know it. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kind of explains why most of them live in tit holes, you can only do so much with cash. When I bought this house i went through a right polava having to prove where the money came from with the Solicitors for money laundering checks! Imagine, so where did you get this 500k from, oh just through our sunbed and laundrette business 🤣🤣 probably why they’re all decked out in designer clobber, not much else to spend your cash on!
Could not be arsed with the stress of it.
A few people on the Kate Hayes thread knew that girl that died, so sad 😞
Does anyone remember a girl called Kate, cousin of Jodie off scouswives? Absolutely stunning girl, was always on MySpace, then she got with someone obviously with money and disappeared off the face of the earth! Think they have a laundrette now in Liverpool 😬
Oh deffo and if they do make it onto the housing ladder it can be taken off them as proceeds of crime when they finally get caught.

Nikki eats poo !!!

Eats tit that’s it, that 50k has well nearly ran out it’s 2022 50k isn’t lasting you 5 minutes, her and Jayde be getting booked in with Arab men’s ass holes before you know it. 🤢
Nikki eats poo, 🤣😂😂😂😂

the fact it’s true is beyond me. 🤯

Thought I would throw it in how UGLY is leeanne’s wanted fella, omg how could she sh*g that and not spew up. 🤮 dirty little perv cow.
Omg he’s so ugly, she’s fucked in the head, how could she, dirty af that! 🤮🤮🤮🐀