Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is going to be my last piece on this thread. I am actually offended that people thought I was being derogatory towards my hometown of Liverpool. It’s my background it’s where I’m from. I can’t hide where I’m from either and I don’t choose to. I’m quite proud of our Illustrious history. And my whole family are Scousers, so I have no problem with the people from there. I was just given a brief outline that my husband is a lawyer and I moved to Bristol to settle there now Iive just outside in corsham
if I hadn’t met my now husband I would’ve still been in Liverpool
My husband is a independent media lawyer he hires his own clients as well as having several business in London and property portfolios in the south-west of the country and real estate in America. He is also from a very wealthy family. I have been to Events and functions alongside my husband and people have been derogatory towards me, and where I come from and each, and every time I defend Liverpool emphatically to the hilt.
Oh love give it up. No one cares where you live, what your husband does, and how wealthy his family is. Put some posts on Instagram or something, maybe someone will give a shit there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nayb91

I don’t think it will rub of on Robbie to bad, as it’s not his fault that Nikki is like that, I know she used to cheat on him with every Tom dick and Harry and yes probably did catch a few std’s, but I don’t think she done porta potties when she was married to Robbie, is she still going with jay from stand out fitness because he has a girlfriend, dose she not care at all?
She isn’t going with him - why do you all try and bring innocent people into your weird deluded lies. It’s like five accounts you do this off now. You’ve been racist, homophobic and also skitted people with disabilities. If anyone needs to get a grip it’s you

If only you spent the time learning how to spell and losing some weight 😩

• Sick

eskimopie

VIP Member
The funniest thing has to be the fact she reckons she’s seen with her own eyes a porta potty contract 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Has anyone got any pics of Nikki and Robbie like the most recent ones?

I’m a Close friend of Nikkis friend so I know all the ins and outs, and also see everything that goes on. the porta potties Agreements are so revolting you would not believe. She can’t deny it’s not her.
Your friends a bit of a rat isn’t she haha

• Haha

nayb91

Well all the gossip on Nikki at the minute is that shes eating shit yes hun ACTUAL SHIIT 💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
you chat shit literally. Why are you really obsessed with it? You’re beyond weird

did Nikki ignore you as a kid? Or do you have some weird obsession with Robbie

it’s sad how obsessed you are, but neither of them know you.

I’d get back to your spelling books and sign
up to slimming world

• Haha

marymint

Is it just me that cringes at all this over the top stuff!? Really who needs to brag like that just embarrassing yourself. Can’t stand brags and show offs it goes thru me

Just seen that chilli tattoo then. Are they even engaged?! She’s like a love sick puppy.

That Candy put up a good picture of Saffie Khan didn’t she?! Showcasing the nose of her ancestors 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Tessiebear

I think this person/these people could be a lad you know.
The phrases used and the stupid ‘shock factor’ accusations make me think they are male. Plus the awful spelling and grammar.
I’m picturing some thick as mince, coke head, turkey toothed keyboard warrior going mad on about eight different accounts in his ma’s box room. It’s like a proper thicko has made a list of what they consider the worst things to say about a girl and are working their way through it on here and hoping something sticks.
What happened? Nikki turn you down mate? 😂

nayb91

Gonna sound like a cow..But Ellis is so so manly looking. Her jawline is just so masculine.

Why they calling Ellis step mummy then, especially her daughter?

The name Linda blows your mind, but you don’t blink an eye at your friend nikki eating poo. 🤯

Digging a hole for yourself here nikki, mentioning all these last names, and everyone knows your the local police informer, just be carful what your saying luv.

🤣🤣🤣 not a chance of Robbie ever leaving Ellis, Robbie says Ellis is everything Nikki could never be, and Ellis is everything Robbie wants and needs, so good to see him so in love and happy for once.

Nikki you spoken to Melina halpin much? 😁😂🙊
Have you heard yourself “Linda”?
Since when does a kid say shit like can I have a biscuit please step mummy? Where are we going today step mummy? They’ll refer to her by name like normal people.
I assume with a name like Linda you’re at least 50 so I’d hope by now you would know the difference between a Mother and a Stepmother. But, for the avoidance of doubt, a Stepmother is a wife/partner of a persons Father. Therefore, said Stepmother did not give birth to their stepchild.
In summary, Nikki is their Mother, Ellis is not.

• Haha

marymint

ROOFLESS!

This thread isn’t a bit well 🤣
I’ve howled all morning!!! Why thou 🤣🤣

Does Nikki mix in same circles as that Faye Roberts, one minute had beauty shop in Walton now lives like a millionaire between Dubai and Ibiza? 🤔

• Haha
Right guys I’ve just found out the new Tea on Nikki Hughes and her new fella.
The £10 bag dropper has been ditched for for child property developer how low can this vulture get she will suck the poor lad dry not to mention the actual state of him🤢🤢🤢🤢
Eeeee why have you basically copied my name?!
I’ll give you your dues, at least you checked the spelling of quarantine was correct before submitting your username. Something I clearly didn’t do 🤣 tried to change mine and I can’t

All that money and the kids go the local primary? I will never understand the logic behind that

• Haha