Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she had a urostomy after an accident in Feb. Think it's been reversed now. She had the hashtags on one of her pictures then removed them all. Shame really she could have raised awareness of it. Does badly edit her photos though, used to with her kids faces to but she seems to be stopping that now. Doesn't look a thing like her photos in person. Like a lot of girls though these days x

Iā€™m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person Iā€™m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mixā€™s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldnā€™t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person Iā€™m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mixā€™s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldnā€™t have had that in Liverpool
If your husband is a lawyer your kids could of gone to PRIVATE school anywhere, including Liverpool. There are drug dealers in every city

Reactions: 15
Why not? Thereā€™s law firm after law firm in Liverpool!
Letā€™s hope the ā€œprivetā€ school teaches them how to spell and string a sentence together. It doesnā€™t look like theyā€™ll learn much about that at home šŸ¤£
Fancy coming on a thread full of scousers and slating the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why not? Thereā€™s law firm after law firm in Liverpool!
Letā€™s hope the ā€œprivetā€ school teaches them how to spell and string a sentence together. It doesnā€™t look like theyā€™ll learn much about that at home šŸ¤£
Fancy coming on a thread full of scousers and slating the place.
I didnā€™t slate it itā€™s just that I wouldnā€™t want to go back there full time

I didnā€™t slate it itā€™s just that I wouldnā€™t want to go back there full time
Youā€™ve basically just slated Leanne and Nikki for doing exactly what youā€™ve done, moved to bag a fella with prospects. Pot, kettle, black.
Iā€™m a solicitor, an actual one, not a ā€œlawyerā€ which basically means claims handler, fee earner, legal advisor, paralegal etc etc, so I know how much people earn in the industry. 3 kids in ā€œprivetā€ school on a solicitors wage? Unless heā€™s Mr Hill Dickinson himself, then I donā€™t believe that for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course, we donā€™t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a wealthy background. He also has a large property portfolio in the south west

Youā€™ve basically just slated Leanne and Nikki for doing exactly what youā€™ve done, moved to bag a fella with prospects. Pot, kettle, black.
Iā€™m a solicitor, an actual one, not a ā€œlawyerā€ which basically means claims handler, fee earner, legal advisor, paralegal etc etc, so I know how much people earn in the industry. 3 kids in ā€œprivetā€ school on a solicitors wage? Unless heā€™s Mr Hill Dickinson himself, then I donā€™t believe that for a second.
Of course, we donā€™t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a very wealthy background and has a large property portfolio in the south-west of the country and he has some real estate in America.
And several other businesses

Reactions: 1
Of course, we donā€™t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a wealthy background. He also has a large property portfolio in the south west

Of course, we donā€™t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a very wealthy background and has a large property portfolio in the south-west of the country and he has some real estate in America.
Just sounds like you have come on here to brag about a fictional life tbh šŸ˜‚ congrats x

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Congratulations hun. NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ok hun šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Fictional life, why would I want to come on a thread and tell people I donā€™t know my business I was just giving a brief outline and saying a lot of what is in this thread is accurate and I briefly met them through my associate. I didnā€™t slate Liverpool in any way, shape or form I wear where Iā€™m from every day in my accent not one bit of me is ashamed of my city. Itā€™s just that I am happy I moved and carved out a great life for myself and I wouldnā€™t look back, thatā€™s all I was saying anyway Iā€™m off I certainly donā€™t need all this

Fictional life, why would I want to come on a thread and tell people I donā€™t know my business I was just giving a brief outline and saying a lot of what is in this thread is accurate and I briefly met them through my associate. I didnā€™t slate Liverpool in any way, shape or form I wear where Iā€™m from every day in my accent not one bit of me is ashamed of my city. Itā€™s just that I am happy I moved and carved out a great life for myself and I wouldnā€™t look back, thatā€™s all I was saying anyway Iā€™m off I certainly donā€™t need all this
This isnā€™t an airport, no need to announce your departure šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When did I say I moved away from Liverpool to meet a partner or future husband with prospects? I actually met my now husband in Liverpool. I moved to his hometown of Bristol. And we settled there.

Reactions: 1
When did I say I moved away from Liverpool to meet a partner or future husband with prospects? I actually met my now husband in Liverpool. I moved to his hometown of Bristol. And we settled there.
You alluded to it by saying you wouldn't of had what you have got now in Liverpool, as though there aren't any law firms or private schools here. So if you met him in Liverpool an you settled here surely your life wouldn't be much different to what it is now.

Reactions: 5
You alluded to it by saying you wouldn't of had what you have got now in Liverpool, as though there aren't any law firms or private schools here. So if you met him in Liverpool an you settled here surely your life wouldn't be much different to what it is now.
Yes, sure, thereā€™s lots of private schools and law firms up and down the country including Liverpool. Sorry if I didnā€™t elaborate any clearer, I meant if I wouldā€™ve been in Liverpool and had not met my now husband, I wouldnā€™t have the life that I have now