Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle won’t allow you to open up more that two accounts just so you know, is the queen Ellis talk getting you mad jealous, even the kids are calling her my step mummy. 😬

Melina halpin, is now with nikkis ex fella the bisexual one, and she’s mates with Nikki. 😁
who is he

Reactions: 2
Why they calling Ellis step mummy then, especially her daughter?

The name Linda blows your mind, but you don’t blink an eye at your friend nikki eating poo. 🤯

Digging a hole for yourself here nikki, mentioning all these last names, and everyone knows your the local police informer, just be carful what your saying luv.

🤣🤣🤣 not a chance of Robbie ever leaving Ellis, Robbie says Ellis is everything Nikki could never be, and Ellis is everything Robbie wants and needs, so good to see him so in love and happy for once.

Nikki you spoken to Melina halpin much? 😁😂🙊
Have you heard yourself “Linda”?
Since when does a kid say tit like can I have a biscuit please step mummy? Where are we going today step mummy? They’ll refer to her by name like normal people.
I assume with a name like Linda you’re at least 50 so I’d hope by now you would know the difference between a Mother and a Stepmother. But, for the avoidance of doubt, a Stepmother is a wife/partner of a persons Father. Therefore, said Stepmother did not give birth to their stepchild.
In summary, Nikki is their Mother, Ellis is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 that photo just was bizzare though completely chopping his head off,
then a black heart.
I think if I had her abs I’d be going the Asda like that 😩!
I don’t know Lucy properly - who’s wedding it was, but her sister Jemma is nice

tell you who I’d like geg on billie Clements she was arrested ages ago with her mum. But I’ve no idea why 🤔
Did you ever get an answer to this? Billie has got what my Nan would call a Scouse face….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone know who the sugar daddy is ? what a crazy existence

i heard he bought her place in liverpool

she is full of tit makes out she comes from a perfect family im telling you she is one to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just wondering what schools people went to? Just so I can advise people with kids to avoid them. It appears they weren’t the best at teaching English.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
does anyone know who the sugar daddy is ? what a crazy existence

i heard he bought her place in liverpool

she is full of tit makes out she comes from a perfect family im telling you she is one to watch
Not sure who is worse Nikki or melina? probably Nikki like to be fair, there mates and there passing there fella’s to each other now, shocking.
Melina could very well be why he ended things with Nikki, not to mention the porta potty’s that may have been another thing to add to the list. 🥴

Reactions: 1
I have so many people blocked on this thread it’s almost impossible to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8