Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellis is beautiful that’s why robbie wanted and got rid of Nikki, please don’t be jealous it’s bad for your health.

Has anyone seen Nikki new website? 🤯

Are you on about the porta potty website she on?? Then yes I have.

Reactions: 2
*She’s meaning Nikki

Nikki or Ellis ?

I have seen them both and personally Nikki is rough in real life, very rough looking as you have seen nikki can’t post anything without a filter, she literally is different person behind the filter, however Ellis is very beautiful in real life very natural, lovely skin and hair exactly like her photos.
Me to snap, I’ve seen them both Ellis just the same as her photos gorg, but Nikki’s like a cr**k head in real life, but maybe that’s because of her drug problem.

Reactions: 3
I feel like I'm back in bootle circa 2007 with this thread. But only 80% of us grew up, and the other 20% remained as teenage gossip queens, spreading rumours about the girl they are jealous of with zero proof 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*She’s meaning Nikki

Me to snap, I’ve seen them both Ellis just the same as her photos gorg, but Nikki’s like a cr**k head in real life, but maybe that’s because of her drug problem.

The website, how she going to deny that? She can’t say it’s not her can she, 🥴 do you think she knows she’s on it or they did it without permission maybe? Can’t believe girls from are area doing things like porta potty’s, mind is fully blown! 🤯

Reactions: 3
Ellis is beautiful that’s why robbie wanted and got rid of Nikki, please don’t be jealous it’s bad for your health.

Has anyone seen Nikki new website? 🤯
Im definitely not jealous sweet cheeks 🤪

Can you share the site then so we can all see it and then we can stop having all these back & forths about whether Nikki is a Porta potty - cos once we all see it with our own eyes, we won’t be able to question you!

Reactions: 4
Can you share the site then so we can all see it and then we can stop having all these back & forths about whether Nikki is a Porta potty - cos once we all see it with our own eyes, we won’t be able to question you!
There is definitely no website with Nikki on it …. You’ll be left waiting . These weird people are just obsessed with the girl , honestly so weird.

Reactions: 10
Your not only obsessed with her, your obsessed with fantasying her eating tit also . Sicko
WHAT? is this thread full of mainly porta potty girls? The people on here defending Nikki are clearly her mates who are doing the same thing in Dubai.

Sure about that 😂

How could anyone on earth be obsessed with someone who eats sh*t for a living? 🤢
Exactly, It’s because all her mates on here do it aswell, all porta potty girls, it’s obviously clearly Nikki behind a lot of these accounts to, Nikki needs to worry about getting a roof over her sisters head, as she’s officially homeless!

• Haha
I know in the past Nikki used to get called a prostitute, I thought this was because she used to sleep with all different fella’s for money and she was married to Robbie, and from what I know never even liked him, used to cheat none stop on him etc, so this porta potty is definitely true without a doubt.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sure about that 😂

How could anyone on earth be obsessed with someone who eats sh*t for a living? 🤢
The way she’s carrying on after it like nothing has happened shows she’s been doing the for a while, probably since Robbie asked for a divorce.

WHAT? is this thread full of mainly porta potty girls? The people on here defending Nikki are clearly her mates who are doing the same thing in Dubai.

Exactly, It’s because all her mates on here do it aswell, all porta potty girls, it’s obviously clearly Nikki behind a lot of these accounts to, Nikki needs to worry about getting a roof over her sisters head, as she’s officially homeless!
I can tell you now I’m not here mate was a client at the dentist and she was lovely so no hate here

[/QUOTE defo not Nicki 🤪
I know in the past Nikki used to get called a prostitute, I thought this was because she used to sleep with all different fella’s for money and she was married to Robbie, and from what I know never even liked him, used to cheat none stop on him etc, so this porta potty is definitely true without a doubt.
Robbie isn’t an angel either

Welcome to yet another New Member. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nikki has been getting banged by the lad at stand out fitness again, 🤯 wonder if he knows she’s been eating Sh*t just last week ? Obviously not, actually feel sorry for the lad, imagine if he finds out. 🥴

This is crazy - we would all believe you if you had your website links that you claim she is on. Jay from Standout has a girlfriend - it was a totally different fitness guy that she was sleeping with before (apparently)

Reactions: 5