Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly who??

Someone post the link then! Or tell me what I search to see it? You have so much to say apart from the link to actually see if?
stick the accounts that are obsessed with poo on ignore. They clog up the whole thread with their deluded shite. Beyond boring x

Reactions: 6
Am afraid they are, Nikki dose porta potty’s she got 50k to eat sh*t out of about 10 different Arab mens asses, she also got pis*ed on and sh*t on, her and Jayde Milan done it together, there working for a woman in Dubai who’s a pimp for British woman to do porta potty’s.

It was de

it was definitely Nikki I’ve heard Nathan’s family are after Nikki, can’t believe he got 20 years over a grass like Nikki Williams.

What was it didn’t Nathan want to know you Nikki, so you got on the phone to the police like you did with Robbie when he wanted out the marriage. 🤢
Nathan’s whole family are after Nikki, grassing on him because he doesn’t want to know her, proper little scatty grass, how many lads really has she done this to now, including while being with Robbie, dirty police informer! 🤮👮‍♂️🚨

SNITCHES GET STITCHES NIKKI 🤢🚔

stick the accounts that are obsessed with poo on ignore. They clog up the whole thread with their deluded shite. Beyond boring x
Saying people on this thread are obsessed with tit, but Nikki eats it for money, get the facts right on this thread hun. 🤢

Reactions: 2
I mean she would be pretty easy to track down if his whole family are after her.
I don’t live anywhere near Liverpool but I know where she lives, where her kids go school & what gym she goes to….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean she would be pretty easy to track down if his whole family are after her.
I don’t live anywhere near Liverpool but I know where she lives, where her kids go school & what gym she goes to….
if they’re going on about Nathan Harding I posted it weeks ago. Think they’ve looked through the thread and got his name.

Nikki is friends with his partner now (who he also has a kid with who he’s been with for 7+ years).

boring boring bastards..clearly as mentioned chubby with absolutely no sex life - easy to tell by their weird posts. Just stick them on ignorethey’re posts go

Reactions: 9
Genuine question about encro and being on the run, why Spain? Surely the police know where they all are?

Genuine question about encro and being on the run, why Spain? Surely the police know where they all are?
Probably more easy to blend in there I think! A lot of English speaking places..And can also attend their annual sun Sundays in august!

Reactions: 4
if they’re going on about Nathan Harding I posted it weeks ago. Think they’ve looked through the thread and got his name.

Nikki is friends with his partner now (who he also has a kid with who he’s been with for 7+ years).

boring boring bastards..clearly as mentioned chubby with absolutely no sex life - easy to tell by their weird posts. Just stick them on ignorethey’re posts go
Why you telling everyone to put anything said about Nikki that’s not from your mouth on ignore, can’t bear the truth to be spoke can you,😁 it’s a well know fact Nikki is wanted by the Harding’s she grassed up Nathan and give the police all information about him, she’s a dirty little grass, anyone on this thread ask Nathan’s family yourself message them on ig see what they say all true, Nikki is a dirty rat when it comes to grassing on lads who duck her of.

Probably more easy to blend in there I think! A lot of English speaking places..And can also attend their annual sun Sundays in august!
Like leeanne and her fella, on the run with two kids, disgusting the kids aren’t even his, like he’ll be assed when her and her kids get banged up abroad, how desperate can you get, she’s a disgrace just like her sister.

Yeah exactly he got done because of encro like 3/4 of Liverpool 💤
Nikki got on the phone to the police about Nathan Harding, giving it a load, Nathan knows it he knows she grassed him up it came from Nathan’s mouth.

NIKKI IS A GRASS !!!!!!! end of !

Nathan’s whole family are after Nikki, grassing on him because he doesn’t want to know her, proper little scatty grass, how many lads really has she done this to now, including while being with Robbie, dirty police informer! 🤮👮‍♂️🚨

SNITCHES GET STITCHES NIKKI 🤢🚔

Saying people on this thread are obsessed with tit, but Nikki eats it for money, get the facts right on this thread hun. 🤢
Exactly Nikki abandons her kids to go and eat arab mens tit in Dubai, yet anyone mentions it there the weird one, Nikki get of this thread and look after your kids you sicko, before you loose them for good.

Last edited:
Seems like there’s a proper community of them out there in Spain, like how do the police not know where they are.

Reactions: 3
Ooer it’s getting a bit heavy now innit
Nikki a grass and she’s been exposed.

Why you telling everyone to put anything said about Nikki that’s not from your mouth on ignore, can’t bear the truth to be spoke can you,😁 it’s a well know fact Nikki is wanted by the Harding’s she grassed up Nathan and give the police all information about him, she’s a dirty little grass, anyone on this thread ask Nathan’s family yourself message them on ig see what they say all true, Nikki is a dirty rat when it comes to grassing on lads who duck her of.

Like leeanne and her fella, on the run with two kids, disgusting the kids aren’t even his, like he’ll be assed when her and her kids get banged up abroad, how desperate can you get, she’s a disgrace just like her sister.

Nikki got on the phone to the police about Nathan Harding, giving it a load, Nathan knows it he knows she grassed him up it came from Nathan’s mouth.

Exactly Nikki abandons her kids to go and eat arab mens tit in Dubai, yet anyone mentions it there the weird one, Nikki get of this thread and look after your kids you sicko, before you loose them for good.
She grassed on the father of her kids, she’s not going to have any problems grassing on a few fellas she’s shagged here and there when she was married is she.

Yeah exactly he got done because of encro like 3/4 of Liverpool 💤
Nah Nikki grassed to the police 100% she is a police informer, Ask Robbie, ask Nathan!

Last edited:
I don’t know her personally but have heard she owns part of Robbies company which probably means she still makes money off it along with child support. And if she’s doing aesthetics and lip blush as well she’s making her own money and is why she has her life style

• Haha
Just read the ignored comments for a laugh

grassed Robbie up for what?
I’m sure if she was “wanted” by these people she either wouldn’t be breathing or she’d have moved as far away from here as possible.

anyway, back on ignore

Reactions: 5
I don’t know her personally but have heard she owns part of Robbies company which probably means she still makes money off it along with child support. And if she’s doing aesthetics and lip blush as well she’s making her own money and is why she has her life style
Trust me here, Nikki dose not own any part what so ever of Robbies businesses, that’s 100% FACTS hence why she’s eating tit for money and doing porta potty’s in Dubai.

Just read the ignored comments for a laugh

grassed Robbie up for what?
I’m sure if she was “wanted” by these people she either wouldn’t be breathing or she’d have moved as far away from here as possible.

anyway, back on ignore
Nikki got the police to investigate Robbie saying he was money laundering for drug dealers, because he wanted Ellis and not her, she’s a vile grass, luckily for Robbie none of it was true, and they couldn’t do nothing.

It’s only Nikki and her mates defending what she is and what she dose, that’s because there no better themselves, and are probably up to the same nasty tit as her, grassing on drug dealers, eating tit for money, bumming of lads, not looking after there kids, etc 🤒

Last edited:
This thread has gone from
. Nikki was having sex at her kids party
. Her new boyfriend is gay and wears Robbie’s trainers
. Ellis is a man
. Nikki only likes black men
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

I would honestly cry if rumours like that were being spread about me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What other people say or think of you is none of your business, if you dont want to be hurt or upset then she shouldn't read tattle same as anyone else who has a thread on here. Especially when someone is so upset to make multiple accounts to get their 💩messages across.
Can we now move on to stuff that has reciepts.

. Ellis is a man
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think there is a fair few bitter jealous people on this thread 😂😂

stick to the facts people.,, and less talk of tit, you’re making this thread boring 🥱

Oh put it away Nikki, no one wants to see it, 💀 😂 the kip of them tits, 🥴 hahaaaa one of the worst boob jobs I’ve ever seen, she’s making a absolute show of herself going out like that, another thing can someone please give her a meal to eat before she actually drops, ☠ This is what you call trash on toast. 😂🤧
Just reading thorough your comments and getting the impression you’re an Ellis follower.

chill the duck out hun ✌🏽

View attachment 1353651

How Jayde and Nikki carry on at kids parties, 🤢🤦‍♂️🤭 can’t keep their mouth shut or there legs, absolutely disgusting pair of witches 😖😖

A new borns party really ? Animals 🐭🐭🐭🤯🤯
The ice sculpture is meant to be drank from, it’s a ‘sip and see’ PARTY 🙄😂 and is it now illegal to drink/have fun around kids 😂

. Ellis is a man
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

You forgot to mention beating up disabled people 🥊

• Haha
. Ellis is a man
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

And especially when it’s ALL TRUE, Nikki has no shame! People who are crazy jealous of Ellis saying she’s a man are being stupid little 🐀s

Your spot on with the bullet points about Nikki though!

You forgot to mention beating up disabled people 🥊
🤮🤮🤮 she was well know for this Nikki before she started eating tit, then people kind of got taken of track with her filth.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think there is a fair few bitter jealous people on this thread 😂😂

stick to the facts people.,, and less talk of tit, you’re making this thread boring 🥱

Just reading thorough your comments and getting the impression you’re an Ellis follower.

chill the duck out hun ✌🏽

The ice sculpture is meant to be drank from, it’s a ‘sip and see’ PARTY 🙄😂 and is it now illegal to drink/have fun around kids 😂
Nikki is a sl*t she eats human tit for money out of ARAB MENS ASSES, she’s a full blown PROSTITUTE, all her mates bent over pretending to shag each other at a new born baby’s party are also sl*gs, who are at the same game, smelly gang of 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀s

SNORTING COKE AT A NEW BORN BABYS PARTY !!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited: