Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a full blown grass , and police informer behind this account , I know a really bad one of them , she’s called , Nikki Williams. That’s what she used to do to lads who didn’t want to know her , if they fucked her of , she would grass on them making police phone calls , got to be you this account Nikki , still at it.

GRASS !!!!!
😩😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying. What’s with , the space between the commas ,.. clearly the adult English classes aren’t going very well are they xxxx

Reactions: 1
Police informer!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need help!! Up your meds girl. I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned for you 🤣 bleeping crank.

Funny how both zoelee and ungi leave a space before their comma’s. You’re actually having a bleeping conversation with yourself online.
Both joined within hours of each other and both always online together logging out within a minute of each other. Talking to yourself is all well and good its when you start answering yourself is the time to be worried. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DFB11187-B4D1-4347-AA02-A162653B86E2.jpeg

Most gorgeous couple 🥰 POWER !

Police informer!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need help!! Up your meds girl. I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned for you 🤣 bleeping crank.

Funny how both zoelee and ungi leave a space before their comma’s. You’re actually having a bleeping conversation with yourself online.
When your getting exposed for being the biggest dirtiest sl*t, who eats Arab mens sh*t in Dubai for money,and you try to get out of it by talking about commas and typing mistakes 😂 Oh dear me the Arab mens sh*t really went to your head didn’t it ! 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤒💩

😩😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying. What’s with , the space between the commas ,.. clearly the adult English classes aren’t going very well are they xxxx
Another grass and police informer, Nikki grassing to the police about all the fellas who sell drugs who she’s bagged who don’t want her, horrible bitter cow.

Nikkis going to have a full blown coke and vodka party tonight, after seeing Robbie and Ellis’s pic 😂 even your husband didn’t want you, SHAAAAME!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1348614

Most gorgeous couple 🥰 POWER !

When your getting exposed for being the biggest dirtiest sl*t, who eats Arab mens sh*t in Dubai for money,and you try to get out of it by talking about commas and typing mistakes 😂 Oh dear me the Arab mens sh*t really went to your head didn’t it ! 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤒💩

Another grass and police informer, Nikki grassing to the police about all the fellas who sell drugs who she’s bagged who don’t want her, horrible bitter cow.

Nikkis going to have a full blown coke and vodka party tonight, after seeing Robbie and Ellis’s pic 😂 even your husband didn’t want you, SHAAAAME!!
Omg Ellis and Robbie taking over or what 🚀🚀🚀🔥🔥

Ooer I’ve just looked at her bio ‘not hiring’
That’s who nikki is Hired by one of them anyway 💩

The lies! The delusions! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Even tattle are deleting your absolute bullshit.
Are you a grass and a police informer??? 🤕💀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg Ellis and Robbie taking over or what 🚀🚀🚀🔥🔥

That’s who nikki is Hired by one of them anyway 💩

Are you a grass and a police informer??? 🤕💀
Sounds like doesn’t it 🤢 seen the post going back in this thread, I’ve reported this, I’ve reported that, proper little police informer, vile busy body grass !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear me your sad aren’t you 🤯 timing and calculating people’s log in and log out times 🥴 WOOOOW 🤣 this is my only account, so speak for yourself sad ass lol.

Who ever post it will definitely get banned, it’s bleeping vile, getting pissed on and tit on, logs getting dropped in her mouth from Arab men’s ass, it’s so traumatising, warning you before you watch it! 💩💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Cmon now, share the site she's on. We are all waiting to see the proof she's eating actual tit no more telling us it exists, we wanna see it. A lot of us on this thread live nearby. Can we see the proof?

Reactions: 5
Cmon now, share the site she's on. We are all waiting to see the proof she's eating actual tit no more telling us it exists, we wanna see it. A lot of us on this thread live nearby. Can we see the proof?
They won’t share it because there isn’t one. All a load of bull made up by some illiterate fan of Robbie's.
That photo of him knocks me sick, those teeth are hysterical. As if you’d go to a dentist who has teeth like that 🤣 pure tippex teeth. He’s so tiny too 😬

Reactions: 9
They won’t share it because there isn’t one. All a load of bull made up by some illiterate fan of Robbie's.
That photo of him knocks me sick, those teeth are hysterical. As if you’d go to a dentist who has teeth like that 🤣 pure tippex teeth. He’s so tiny too 😬
Nikkis teeth are the Funniest, how can anyone take her serious oh no they don’t do they, she looks like an actual horse, seen the size of them she looks like a proper feral rat. 😂😂 nikki is the absolute ringer of Chloe sims loads of people have said there like twins, oh by the way, Nikki used to lick robbies sh*t hole for days, after He spunk a load up her ass, maybe that’s where her sick ideas started, maybe she had a poo fetish even then and it made Robbie sick, Dirty little cow!!! Now she’s eating shite for money, these girls are not well, that goes without saying !!!🤮🤮🤮

By the way, you can get the link for the video of Nikki and the Arab men on Instagram and Twitter.

Nikkis teeth are the Funniest, how can anyone take her serious oh no they don’t do they, she looks like an actual horse, seen the size of them she looks like a proper feral rat. 😂😂 nikki is the absolute ringer of Chloe sims loads of people have said there like twins, oh by the way, Nikki used to lick robbies sh*t hole for days, after He spunk a load up her ass, maybe that’s where her sick ideas started, maybe she had a poo fetish even then and it made Robbie sick, Dirty little cow!!! Now she’s eating shite for money, these girls are not well, that goes without saying !!!🤮🤮🤮

By the way, you can get the link for the video of Nikki and the Arab men on Instagram and Twitter.
Share the link.

Anyone seen Nikki’s post of Jay from stand out fitness on her story, she so up his ass, I know there sleeping together but he has a girlfriend, why is she trying to get with him? Its never going to happen.
I Wonder if he knows about the porta potty’s?
Did you all know leeanne is still homeless, yet Nikki is living in one of robbies houses and has 8 spare bedrooms, nasty girl.

This is a full blown grass , and police informer behind this account , I know a really bad one of them , she’s called , Nikki Williams. That’s what she used to do to lads who didn’t want to know her , if they fucked her of , she would grass on them making police phone calls , got to be you this account Nikki , still at it.

GRASS !!!!!
Joe Gomez the footballer? Who is Ian Muzza? I’m surprised she can sit down after all these 🙈

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen Nikki’s post of Jay from stand out fitness on her story, she so up his ass, I know there sleeping together but he has a girlfriend, why is she trying to get with him? Its never going to happen.
Did you all know leeanne is still homeless, yet Nikki is living in one of robbies houses and has 8 spare bedrooms, nasty girl.
Jay doesn’t like her either, when I was at the gym he said to one of the girls I’ve got the next girl group in here next with Nikki in it, because one of the girls knows her they used to do the same time class together, and he said she will be stinking the place out with her farts 💨 I swear that’s what he said, then he went the smelly little get she is, and the girl went eeeee she’s horrible that was yesterday by the way. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why are you like beyond fixated with causing trouble for people like Jay?
Jay doesn’t like her either, when I was at the gym he said to one of the girls I’ve got the next girl group in here next with Nikki in it, because one of the girls knows her they used to do the same time class together, and he said she will be stinking the place out with her farts 💨 I swear that’s what he said, then he went the smelly little get she is, and the girl went eeeee she’s horrible that was yesterday by the way. 🤫
nikki isn’t in the groups, so? What a weird lie to even think of. Why are you all fixated with poo and farts. Can’t decide if you’re fellas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why are you like beyond fixated with causing trouble for people like Jay?

nikki isn’t in the groups, so? What a weird lie to even think of. Why are you all fixated with poo and farts. Can’t decide if you’re fellas
🤣🤣🤣🤣 aren’t the lies SO weird! Like at least try and make it believable. Makes ya realise all the talk about her shagging someone at her kids party was a load of utter tit too. These are ex’s talking, whether ex’s of Nikki’s or an ex/gf of a fella Nikki has been with. Still no link to that website by the way 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 aren’t the lies SO weird! Like at least try and make it believable. Makes ya realise all the talk about her shagging someone at her kids party was a load of utter tit too. These are ex’s talking, whether ex’s of Nikki’s or an ex/gf of a fella Nikki has been with. Still no link to that website by the way 🤔
I think it’s Jay from the inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 8