Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, sure, there’s lots of private schools and law firms up and down the country including Liverpool. Sorry if I didn’t elaborate any clearer, I meant if I would’ve been in Liverpool and had not met my now husband, I wouldn’t have the life that I have now
Again, no one cares about your husband, your life, or your kids private school.
Wouldn’t live there for all the tea in China, awful accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
What The duck

Reactions: 4
Again, no one cares about your husband, your life, or your kids private school.
Wouldn’t live there for all the tea in China, awful accent.
Actually, Bristol is a lovely place with lots of quaint picturesque idyllic, middle-class suburban villages. When you live somewhere luxurious, you don’t really notice the accent I will really miss it when we move to Chiswick next year. Anyway, I was just passing through to say my peace but obviously some people have got really defensive. I’m off to enjoy my fantastic lifestyle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually, Bristol is a lovely place with lots of quaint picturesque idyllic, middle-class suburban villages. When you live somewhere luxurious, you don’t really notice the accent I will really miss it when we move to Chiswick next year. Anyway, I was just passing through to say my peace but obviously some people have got really defensive. I’m off to enjoy and relish my fantastic lifestyle
🤣🤣🤣
Nawww, I didn’t need to marry into money hun 💅🏼 so sorry that you did 🥺
Off you pop to your quaint, picturesque, idyllic, middle class, suburban village. We mustn’t have any of those up north 😏

People will get defensive when you rock up to a thread and basically make out that you’re far too good for Liverpool, and better than those living there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually, Bristol is a lovely place with lots of quaint picturesque idyllic, middle-class suburban villages. When you live somewhere luxurious, you don’t really notice the accent I will really miss it when we move to Chiswick next year. Anyway, I was just passing through to say my peace but obviously some people have got really defensive. I’m off to enjoy my fantastic lifestyle
When i think of somewhere luxurious Bristol isn't in my top ten like 😂 maybe I'm missing something. moving to London is a good shout if you are looking to avoid drug dealers 🥴 have fun x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣
Nawww, I didn’t need to marry into money hun 💅🏼 so sorry that you did 🥺
Off you pop to your quaint, picturesque, idyllic, middle class, suburban village. We mustn’t have any of those up north 😏

People will get defensive when you rock up to a thread and basically make out that you’re far too good for Liverpool, and better than those living there.
I didn’t once insinuate that I was too good for Liverpool , or the people that live there I also didn’t say I wanted to avoid living in a close vicinity of drug dealers 🤦🏽‍♀️yet again, people surmising

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t once insinuate that I was too good for Liverpool , or the people that live there I also didn’t say I wanted to avoid living in a close vicinity of drug dealers 🤦🏽‍♀️
There are drugs everywhere so you’re talking shite. Bristol is a city with a large student population and you’re insinuating it’s void of drug dealers 🤣

Reactions: 5
There are drugs everywhere so you’re talking shite. Bristol is a city with a large student population and you’re insinuating it’s void of drug dealers 🤣
Yes, that’s my point I didn’t say I didn’t want to live anywhere where there’s drug dealers crime and drug dealers are everywhere

This is going to be my last piece on this thread. I am actually offended that people thought I was being derogatory towards my hometown of Liverpool. It’s my background it’s where I’m from. I can’t hide where I’m from either and I don’t choose to. I’m quite proud of our Illustrious history. And my whole family are Scousers, so I have no problem with the people from there. I was just given a brief outline that my husband is a lawyer and I moved to Bristol to settle there now Iive just outside in corsham
if I hadn’t met my now husband I would’ve still been in Liverpool
My husband is a independent media lawyer he hires his own clients as well as having several business in London and property portfolios in the south-west of the country and real estate in America. He is also from a very wealthy family. I have been to Events and functions alongside my husband and people have been derogatory towards me, and where I come from and each, and every time I defend Liverpool emphatically to the hilt.

This is going to be my last piece on this thread. I am actually offended that people thought I was being derogatory towards my hometown of Liverpool. It’s my background it’s where I’m from. I can’t hide where I’m from either and I don’t choose to. I’m quite proud of our Illustrious history. And my whole family are Scousers, so I have no problem with the people from there. I was just given a brief outline that my husband is a lawyer and I moved to Bristol to settle there now Iive just outside in corsham
My husband is a independent media lawyer he hires his own clients as well as having several business in London and property portfolios in the south-west of the country and real estate in America. He is also from a very wealthy family. I have been to Events and functions alongside my husband and people have been derogatory towards me, and where I come from and each, and every time I defend Liverpool emphatically to the hilt.
I don’t understand who you are trying to convince? No one cares, everyone’s anonymous. Enjoy life in Bristol hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh love give it up. No one cares where you live, what your husband does, and how wealthy his family is. Put some posts on Instagram or something, maybe someone will give a tit there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve torn myself away from KHM to see if anyone has commented on this self satisfied wannabe real housewife of Bristol.
Good for you love getting away from the Dickensian slums of Liverpool to the gold paved streets of Bristol. Bristol is lovely, don’t get me wrong but it has a huuugggggeeee drug scene and a (ahem) rather bohemian vibe.
Plenty of private schools up here and gorgeous places both in Liverpool and in the surrounding areas for us to enjoy.
Don’t get the point in your posts at all. We are here for the tea on Nikki hughes, not to hear what your (imaginary) postcode is. Non one’s arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
Is that you Kate hayes privet school

You sure your not Kate hayes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course, we don’t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a wealthy background. He also has a large property portfolio in the south west

Of course, we don’t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a very wealthy background and has a large property portfolio in the south-west of the country and he has some real estate in America.
And several other businesses
😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😩😩 .
Crying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair Bristol’s lovely- within ten minutes of me arriving a few years ago, a man shared half his spliff with me. Maybe it was your fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 17