Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha ‘don’t mention the names of people who live on your door step, things could get ugly’

screaming!!! 🤣🤣🤣 threatening anonymous users of a gossip forum with trouble if someone takes the piss out of another persons username as it happens to be the same as a well known gangster family, yet quite comfortable throwing accusations of Nikki sleeping with different drug dealers around and naming names 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
hahaha ‘don’t mention the names of people who live on your door step, things could get ugly’

screaming!!! 🤣🤣🤣 threatening anonymous users of a gossip forum with trouble if someone takes the piss out of another persons username as it happens to be the same as a well known gangster family, yet quite comfortable throwing accusations of Nikki sleeping with different drug dealers around and naming names 🥴
Just be carful that your saying, Nikki May have beef with one of the ungis ever though of that, after all she is a grass isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
Just be carful with the last names your saying on here.
Thanks for the best laugh I’ve had all week. Turn it in absolute crank 🤣🤣🤣

Just be carful that your saying, Nikki May have beef with one of the ungis ever though of that, after all she is a grass isn’t she.
How do we grass you in for being the same person? How do we alert the moderators or something: ruining a good thread with need treatment behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probs be quicker to list the ones that haven’t 🤣
I’ll start me 👍🏼😜 wouldn’t go near a dealer if my life depended on it. Scum of the earth I know stories that would curl your toes 🤮 imagine being in love with your drug dealer fella and he comes in gives you a smack and shaves your head because you looked at him the wrong way na not for me thanks im quite happy with my fella who worked his socks off building his legitimate business 🙏🏻

Don’t worry half of the surnames mentioned are either away dead or wouldn’t enter the uk 🤣🤣

Can anyone start a thread on that billie Clements the scouse dj please gals ha 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just be carful with the last names your saying on here.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 crying. Forgot you are all connected to the Liverpool underworld and will message them saying I signed up to tattle with the same smellynikki..and someone mentioned your surname.

going to ask our Ellis can I borrow her security dog now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go the plazzy gangsters. Do you check tattle in between drop offs or what?
Get back on your Xbox in your Ma’s box room hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m at the point where I only come on this thread to howl at the latest usernames ‘smellynikki’ 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll start me 👍🏼😜 wouldn’t go near a dealer if my life depended on it. Scum of the earth I know stories that would curl your toes 🤮 imagine being in love with your drug dealer fella and he comes in gives you a smack and shaves your head because you looked at him the wrong way na not for me thanks im quite happy with my fella who worked his socks off building his legitimate business 🙏🏻

Don’t worry half of the surnames mentioned are either away dead or wouldn’t enter the uk 🤣🤣

Can anyone start a thread on that billie Clements the scouse dj please gals ha 🤪
Is it wrong that I want to hear the toe curling stories? 🙈 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread 🤣🤣🤣 surely she must read here and think wtf

I’m still casually here waiting for an answer to Who Ian Muzza is!?!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely someone on here has tea about Lauren Noon? She seems to have been with the same fella from Dubai for years, she’s always jetting away to see him. I don’t get why she doesn’t move out there and marry him or something? Or maybe all isn’t what it seems?

School hols soon, no doubt Nikki will be off on her 50th holiday if the year!

Reactions: 1
Surely someone on here has tea about Lauren Noon? She seems to have been with the same fella from Dubai for years, she’s always jetting away to see him. I don’t get why she doesn’t move out there and marry him or something? Or maybe all isn’t what it seems?

School hols soon, no doubt Nikki will be off on her 50th holiday if the year!
Ibiza incoming…

• Sick
Reactions: 2