Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Suzy the syringe driver 👏🏻 Of course she’s named it 😂 My other half was diagnosed with cancer yesterday so I’m going to enrol him in the NNL school of cancer behaviour and get his living list set up 👍🏻 or in real life we will just get on with it quietly behind the scenes and deal with it like the adults we are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

JoJo76

VIP Member
Don’t hate on me. I’ve been here a while but I just feel for her so much. No one really knows what she is going through. I had a life altering injury in January 22 and I often post fun stuff on FB to hide my true feelings. I don’t want constant sympathy, or check up etc. I want to be treated as me, the same JoJo. I’m not dying so that’s different but sometimes you want to update people without the shit.

Not moderating what people say. We are all allowed own own thoughts and opinions. Meant with love x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike her I can only imagine what’s she’s trying to deal with right now. And her parents and Alex. It’s very sad

Reactions: 34

MumzyBumzy

As much as I dislike her I can only imagine what’s she’s trying to deal with right now. And her parents and Alex. It’s very sad
I can’t imagine being told you’re close to the end. The thought of having to leave my kids and missing the rest of their lives just breaks me. I’m not going to pretend I like NNL but I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. It’s a horrific way to go

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Wow guys, come on!! Some people are never satisfied are they? Maybe Alex is struggling himself and doesn’t really want to update? I have no time for her but fgs let her alone. I hope she’s ok. I want to see her back grifting and selling stupid shit. 🙏
I have a friend currently dying of cancer and it’s horrible. Really bloody shockingly horrible. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cady1954

VIP Member
I've got to say i shed a tear on the post where she's holding his hand and the caption 'I never want it to end' that really got to me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Have to say watching coconutandbuttercup updating and keeping her followers in the loop after MAJOR brain surgery just hours after the op is phenomenal
What a wonderful chuffing woman .. I applaud that lady 👏👏👏 I’m not going to slag off NNL or criticise or name call because she is ill but Cordelia and Brogan are REAL !!!! And if I could make them heal with my best wishes they’d be better tomorrow I’m wishing so hard for them
I’m going to preface this by saying I totally understand why people think NNL should be updating her followers after everything, but I honestly do think what an absolutely fucking mental world we live in where updating a load of randoms on an app post MAJOR brain surgery is applauded. What has gone so wrong that this is now expected? The whole health influencer category does boggle my brain sometimes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Grasshopper

As a stage 4 patient, this is what I fear the most.. while I'm stable, and have been for a couple of years, with 2 young children, I feel so sad that this is ahead (it's inevitable)
Alex seems like a loving and caring husband, it really must be so hard for him to watch her decline so rapidly (as with the rest of her family and friends)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Catsme

Chatty Member
The part that got me the most was the story of them in the garden together. Mr G looked like he'd been crying his eyes out and there was Nick, as happy and...clueless? Heavily medicated? Confused? In denial? As ever...

I don't care for either of them but I do think that Mr G has a kind face and is an overall good person, albeit very manipulated by our Princess. But there's no two ways about it, losing a person is hard and Mr G's situation is heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Wow

MumzyBumzy

My sister in law had the exact same cancer and complications as NNL. When she was told hat there were no lines of treatment for her she lasted 10 days. She made it to her daughters wedding two days before she passed though so that was amazing for our whole family

• Heart
  • Sad

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
The photo with them holding hands and ‘never want this to end’ got me too. Regardless of how she behaves on insta/ real life / whatever ; the whole thing is devastatingly sad. I mentioned on a previous thread that I lost my sister two years ago (this weekend past) and the fact remains that Nic, or my sister who was too young to die, nobody marries the love of their life and thinks they’ll only spend a few years with them. Nobody looks into their future and thinks they won’t see old age . Nobody dreams of leaving their loved ones behind before their . Life is so incredibly cruel at times. Diseases like cancer and the many others that don’t yet have a cure for all - need one finding so that nobody ever has to live with such devastating prognosis. My heart goes out to everyone affected - just like my family has been 💛

• Heart
  • Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Diagnosed stage 4 almost 3 months ago - 2 breast cancers 27 & 20 years ago, cervical 25 years ago , a rare rumour totally unrelated to either of the others 17 years ago. I’m late 50’s, have no desire to make cancer sexy🙄 but a great deal of desire to raise awareness and fundraise. Been doing that on a small level for many many years.

To be frank , I wasn’t aware of this lady till it came up on hinch threads about her yet again being a grief tourist . most of the women including myself can’t afford a holiday due to the insurance cost, a lot of them are like me, live alone. Instagram is like mini film sets, with users being actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I've got to say i shed a tear on the post where she's holding his hand and the caption 'I never want it to end' that really got to me.
That’s the reality there, what really matters. As I’ve already said, I think we would all wish we had never heard of NNL and she was off living her life, being a mummy and happily married to Alex.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s gained 8,000 followers today. That’ll be Hincher ghouls following off the back of Hinch putting it on her stories.

Why would you follow a woman you’ve never followed before when she announces she’s approaching end of life?? 😞

Isn’t Instagram a weird old place

• Wow

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I find the whole concept of death very weird. It blows my mind that on the 14th august she posted a reel of her at Disney, looking well, having fun, eating, spinning the kid around and within a few weeks she could be dead. It’s so scary to think how precious life is and how quickly it can go downhill. I hope mr g has a good support network around him and that he manages to get through. It’s very sad whatever your thoughts of NNL that this is happening to a woman who should be in the prime of her life.

I spoke at length with my dads hospice at home nurse about syringe driver. She said once it’s in place it’s the beginning of the end and said very few people ever have it removed. I was with him when they put it in and he passed 12 hours later. It’s strange looking back, it’s been 10 years now but I remember every word of that conversation - miss my dad so very much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

ginnyw

VIP Member
This is kind of where I am with NNL now...I have found her to be a very shallow and sneaky poster, I don't approve of her grabby attitude and I still feel all this now. However, she's clearly very unwell, she is a human being capable of feeling fear and pain and she has a family who will be facing a lot of awful reality. So for that reason, I'm going to try to rein it in a bit. Probably won't last, for those of you who may be concerned that I appear to have mixed up Tattle with the Mother Teresa School of Saintliness. But I will try.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Smv2287

Chatty Member
What gets me though, is that when she’s “silent”, she will still have been collecting pictures and videos during the silence, ready to be uploaded whenever she does come back on. And that’s the kind of bullshit that annoys me with her. It’s manipulative because people will have been genuinely concerned about her silence but actually she’s still been able to take videos and pictures. She’s just waiting and making people worry for no reason.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25