NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's PTWM?
Part Time Working Mummy

this is the link to her first tattle thread. They are now on thread 191….. shes just a lying scum
bag. But have a read if you want to know more…

Reactions: 5
Part Time Working Mummy

this is the link to her first tattle thread. They are now on thread 191….. shes just a lying scum
bag. But have a read if you want to know more…

Thank you. I will soon have to find other threads to entertain me.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm shes not looking or sounding very good on stories this morning, very breathless and weak sounding. I unfortunately just dont think shes long for this world now at all…. I think we are talking a couple of weeks, id be surprised if she makes it to October to be honest.

Reactions: 14
She sounds quite out of it, I guess it's the pain meds. And I agree breathless.
Spending time with friends and family 'so it's a peaceful nice calm time' doesn't sound so promising does it. Her body is weak, she's had pain and mobility issues (depending what she wants to portray) for a little while now. I can kinda get the silence on what's going on now if she wants to see genuine friends and family to explain before it goes online, but you can't share your whole journey and send the message to go grab life and then not the sad reality of why she had to go grab it, like how quickly her body has gone downhill, longtime followers have seen it, the grief train followers won't know and she could still educate those. Now is the prime time to repeat the messages to check yourself, she could share her previous videos of how to check, capture the new followers.

Reactions: 11
Her story just now is really very sad. I’m sure for a lot of us it’s very close to home.
Cruel cruel cruel disease 🥹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree she’s definitely breathless, and appears to be in decline.
But,mits so nice to hear that she’s spending time with her family and friends.
This is where it all gets real and the heartbreak is too much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel for her..but she really didn't do herself any favours with the constant grifting and begging...holiday after holiday etc. I started following her years ago and the change in her the past year ago or so was shocking. Grifting at every opportunity. I would rather follow real, educational accounts like Kaytie who is also SBC and has sadly reached the end of her lines. She's a single mum to a little girl and is always so open and honest about her journey. No grifting, just real raw truth. My heart breaks for her. Nicky could learn a thing or two! https://instagram.com/endo.breast_cancer.and.me?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks very weak and frail in her stories. Sadly I think she's looking at weeks, if not days. This is the sad reality of cancer. I'm glad she's spending time with family and friends, many don't have that support.

Reactions: 10
Yes. And there, finally is the reality.
Yes it’s probably the most real she’s been.
I do feel sad for her and Alex and her family and friends.
duck cancer!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She looks very weak and frail in her stories. Sadly I think she's looking at weeks, if not days. This is the sad reality of cancer. I'm glad she's spending time with family and friends, many don't have that support.
Agreed..she does
I have to admit I was quite shocked when I saw her
She looks very thin and weak
Especially her arms
I'm not sure asking this is the right thing
And I apologise if it's not or if I offend anyone
But....what now?
Can she stay in her home with alex until...the end?
Or once things get bad..you then go into the hospice care facility?
With end of life ... is it a gradual decline
Or is it.. you are OK until you aren't.. and things can go from ok to ....um..not being here anymore in a matter of hours?
How long can someone with bone and liver mets survive off treatment?
Months?
Until Christmas this year?
Sorry.... I have no experience with this situation
So Am absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 7
As a stage 4 patient, this is what I fear the most.. while I'm stable, and have been for a couple of years, with 2 young children, I feel so sad that this is ahead (it's inevitable)
Alex seems like a loving and caring husband, it really must be so hard for him to watch her decline so rapidly (as with the rest of her family and friends)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I guess they have an EOL plan in place. Whilst her symptoms can be controlled and she's comfortable at home I imagine she'll stay there. Maybe Nic wants to die at home or maybe she'll transfer to a hospice. Keeping her pain free as much as feasible is the goal.
As for how long? Each person is different but given the fact there's already shortness of breath (lung involvement? Tumour pushing against her lungs?) I imagine her prognosis is weeks max.
Maybe someone with more experience can answer your questions better.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Alough i can't be bothered with all the ads and free tit and beging.
It is such a shame for her and I'm glad she has Alex because it must be horrible for people who have no one as it would be a very lonely time for them. I know she has her parents but that's slightly different than a partner.
Agreed..she does
I have to admit I was quite shocked when I saw her
She looks very thin and weak
Especially her arms
I'm not sure asking this is the right thing
And I apologise if it's not or if I offend anyone
But....what now?
Can she stay in her home with alex until...the end?
Or once things get bad..you then go into the hospice care facility?
With end of life ... is it a gradual decline
Or is it.. you are OK until you aren't.. and things can go from ok to ....um..not being here anymore in a matter of hours?
How long can someone with bone and liver mets survive off treatment?
Months?
Until Christmas this year?
Sorry.... I have no experience with this situation
So Am absolutely clueless.
I don't know how cancer works either but my friend had a family member who was able to get medication administered late at night as the hospice nurses came out. He stayed at home until the end.

Reactions: 2
I guess they have an EOL plan in place. Whilst her symptoms can be controlled and she's comfortable at home I imagine she'll stay there. Maybe Nic wants to die at home or maybe she'll transfer to a hospice. Keeping her pain free as much as feasible is the goal.
As for how long? Each person is different but given the fact there's already shortness of breath (lung involvement? Tumour pushing against her lungs?) I imagine her prognosis is weeks max.
Maybe someone with more experience can answer your questions better.
I did wonder what was causing the breathlessness? So it's likely a tumour?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.