NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen looked nowhere near the end when she was photographed with Liz Truss the day before she passed. You just never can tell tbh

Reactions: 9
The Queen looked nowhere near the end when she was photographed with Liz Truss the day before she passed. You just never can tell tbh
The queen didn’t have stage 4 breast cancer, im not sure its helpful to use her as a comparison!

Reactions: 8
Sadly I agree. I can't see it being long before she is back in hospital with the state of her bloods and mets.
I think it will be the hospice or home I don’t think she’ll be back in hospital again.
---
The queen didn’t have stage 4 breast cancer, im not sure its helpful to use her as a comparison!
She did have cancer though which was obvious after and how much she had deteriorated.

Reactions: 2
She’s gained 8,000 followers today. That’ll be Hincher ghouls following off the back of Hinch putting it on her stories.

Why would you follow a woman you’ve never followed before when she announces she’s approaching end of life?? 😞

Isn’t Instagram a weird old place

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m not sure it’s helpful for you to think that end stage cancer of any kind can’t be very deceptive where appearances are concerned

Reactions: 4
She’s gained 8,000 followers today. That’ll be Hincher ghouls following off the back of Hinch putting it on her stories.

Why would you follow a woman you’ve never followed before when she announces she’s approaching end of life?? 😞

It was the same for Bowelbabe when she announced she was EOL. People are bizarre to say the least. I remember someone once mentioning that some sickos actually have fetishes watching people die 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair noone knows what the queen did or didn't have, she was about a million years old and hardly the vision of health herself. Few people look splendid just before they kick the bucket unless it's some freak accident.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sad by her update and yet so enraged by her usual behaviour.

But I found myself thinking this afternoon of the gravity of it for her, but also Alex and her parents and sister. What a terrible thing to deal with. She does deal with it in a way I can't get on board with and I do genuinely think she's a ratty, grabby head. But I will share my thoughts regardless of this.

I'm a similar age at 35 (she's 36 I believe) and I can't imagine knowing for certain I won't make 36. It's likely I've seen my last Christmas. My pet and husband and parents etc will live a life I'm not in. It must be terrifying for her.

Then I think about Alex and her parents and Kirsty and I think imagine knowing it's coming. You're going to be propelled into a deep grief and your life will be forever saddened and darker. But you have to brave and strong and sunny for the one you love. You have to find the words to say you love them, everything you want them to know and goodbye. I've experienced profound sudden loss of my parents when I was 2 and 11, a boyfriend, a baby at 24 weeks and 3 days and my brother when I was 27. I feel I'm well versed in grief. But all were sudden (in their way at least). Is that better or worse? In some ways I feel eeking it out and having to search your soul and prepare is worse. In some ways I wish I could have been prepared. Either way I know they must be in hell.

As someone in the fertility trenches, I know that a fear of never having kids to enjoy and cherish and then to grieve you at any age is terrifying too. I wonder if her need for public adoration lies in the fact that she needs to feel the deep adulation and pending grief for her she won't find in her children. Maybe in the fact that she knows Alex will likely love again and longs to show her needing of him and utter reliance upon him so that no other can come close in their reliance upon him and - in her view - he will feel less intimate with them. Who knows.

Either way, I know it's desperately sad for them all. I truly do. In a way I haven't really before. But I mostly feel sad for Alex, her parents and her sister - and maybe even her cat. Because I know she won't prioritise them in her dying hour. It will still be about engagement, ads and this false pretence she holds. And sadly, to her core, I think she is self centred and a bit rotten. I feel better feeling that about her with the compassion I hold for her nearest and dearest, and to an extent her. She won't die with a sense of accomplishment or gratefulness for what she experienced and the love of her family. She will go with envy, arrogance and feeling she could have taken more had she lived longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Betty thanks for sharing that. I’m still shocked but knew it was coming because of a couple of things she said and it felt different this time. I don’t mean to be a hypocrite but I’m going to be. I’m sad for her and she must be terrified I know I would be. I feel very sad for Alex and her family I hope it will be peaceful and painless when the time comes 🩷
You’re not being a hypocrite. It’s a sad thing. She’s so young and it’s just so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it will be the hospice or home I don’t think she’ll be back in hospital again.
---

She did have cancer though which was obvious after and how much she had deteriorated.
Did she say she wanted to go into hospice? I thought she did but I can’t be sure. SJ Srum spoke so well about hospice care her sister had, she said if you ever need it go, run! Nicky will go on to wherever she is going ( whatever your beliefs) but for those left behind it will be so heartbreaking. I do feel so sad for Alex, her sister and her mum and dad.

I have a video of my mum 10 days before she died of metastatic cancer. She is sitting in a chair, cheerful in hospital doing a video message to her grandchildren. I remember the time and never thinking she was that near to end of life. Very sadly it can happen very quickly.
I hope Nic can have some private non Instagram time, I can’t bare to watch it all play out online, it feels intrusive, enough is enough now.

Reactions: 11

Yeah that’s just bloody odd.

Grief tourists.
Social media at its finest 🤢

• Sick
Not gonna lie and maybe I'm a hypocrite too but I really struggled with this today and just need to vent my feelings.
For 3 years I though NNL was great, reminded of my bestie who had the same cancer/progression and who I miss every day in life (by god she was a force of nature).
Then I saw the ads and the fakeness if I can say that and obvs reading here made me angry.
I think she's been in denial and I feel like Alex is struggling too. It can't be easy for her family.
I'd got my OH involved in her journey and he was always asking but I haven't told him the 'other' side of what I've seen. Not gonna lie I've cried today about her situation, maybe too close to home for me.
My bestie deteriorated late Feb with similar symptoms and passed on April 2nd but everyone is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course it would be someone having a painting of her on their walls.
---
When PTWN and Mrs grinch post about you that's all you need to no about these bleep circles

Can someone tell me who PTWN, Mrs. Hinch and Stacey Solomon are? Lifestyle huns?

Also when someone mentioned up there about the queen dying I thought it was an instahun then I realised it's the actual queen. Derp!

• Haha
Can someone tell me who PTWN, Mrs. Hinch and Stacey Solomon are? Lifestyle huns?

Also when someone mentioned up there about the queen dying I thought it was an instahun then I realised it's the actual queen. Derp!
Don’t even pay PTWM a second thought. I know her personally and she’s a dreaming lying scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Grief tourists are out in droves. Odd and vile.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.