NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo with them holding hands and ‘never want this to end’ got me too. Regardless of how she behaves on insta/ real life / whatever ; the whole thing is devastatingly sad. I mentioned on a previous thread that I lost my sister two years ago (this weekend past) and the fact remains that Nic, or my sister who was too young to die, nobody marries the love of their life and thinks they’ll only spend a few years with them. Nobody looks into their future and thinks they won’t see old age . Nobody dreams of leaving their loved ones behind before their . Life is so incredibly cruel at times. Diseases like cancer and the many others that don’t yet have a cure for all - need one finding so that nobody ever has to live with such devastating prognosis. My heart goes out to everyone affected - just like my family has been 💛

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Didn't she say she'd give an update today? The radio silence is eerie. I really think she's had some awful news :'(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just listened to/read Lizzie's stories. Hope the person on here who said she was "punching up" feels as tit as they deserve to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What gets me though, is that when she’s “silent”, she will still have been collecting pictures and videos during the silence, ready to be uploaded whenever she does come back on. And that’s the kind of bullshit that annoys me with her. It’s manipulative because people will have been genuinely concerned about her silence but actually she’s still been able to take videos and pictures. She’s just waiting and making people worry for no reason.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What gets me though, is that when she’s “silent”, she will still have been collecting pictures and videos during the silence, ready to be uploaded whenever she does come back on. And that’s the kind of bullshit that annoys me with her. It’s manipulative because people will have been genuinely concerned about her silence but actually she’s still been able to take videos and pictures. She’s just waiting and making people worry for no reason.
Yes, that's the rotten part of it, the deliberate manipulation of people's feelings. It's heartless and cynical

Reactions: 15
Just listened to/read Lizzie's stories. Hope the person on here who said she was "punching up" feels as tit as they deserve to
What’s she saying? I don’t follow her. Agree tho it was a gross and unnecessary thing to say.

Reactions: 7
What’s she saying? I don’t follow her. Agree tho it was a gross and unnecessary thing to say.
It's really upset her. She said she hasn't been posting because of it, that it was self-sabotage to read here, that she felt kicked while she was down.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems really upset by it 🙁 says she feels really self concious now about posting, was already feeling tit about her appearance etc and after reading those comments feels even worse, its really hurt her to read comments about her husband moving on with another woman and the thought of them raising her kuds without her etc 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think lizzie is really pretty. She'd got gorgeous eyes. Yes Taylor is pretty fit but I think they're well suited. They poster who said that was being a right nasty witch that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do wonder why people put themselves in this kind of world if they get so upset by peoples comments though. You are always gonna get rotters. Although I agree, it’s a horrible thing to say. For the record Lizzie I think most of us agree you are very pretty, not that it matters because your partner clearly adores you.

I deeply hate the thought of young parents thinking of leaving their families behind. It’s bleeping heartbreaking beyond words. I know everyone matters just as much but when kids are involved it hits a different kind of hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I missing seeing Lizzi. She's funny and smart and didn't deserve that tit comment.

As for NNL, can someone explain how spread is determined in liver? Can cancer be seen on MRI or is biopsy needed?

Reactions: 8
I missing seeing Lizzi. She's funny and smart and didn't deserve that tit comment.

As for NNL, can someone explain how spread is determined in liver? Can cancer be seen on MRI or is biopsy needed?
It can be seen on CT and MRI scans. It will show as a mass consistent with secondary metastasis

Reactions: 6
Yeah I watched and I felt sick to the bottom of my heart for how she’s feeling. She strikes me as a genuine person who might make mistakes, as we all do, but whose heart is definitely in the right place.
Cancer is such a vile thing to have, even more so when you’re so young and are potentially leaving behind a beautiful family.
💔
---
She seems really upset by it 🙁 says she feels really self concious now about posting, was already feeling tit about her appearance etc and after reading those comments feels even worse, its really hurt her to read comments about her husband moving on with another woman and the thought of them raising her kuds without her etc 🙁
Just reading you reiterating it makes me feel sick … the reality of dying so young and leaving behind your family is, words can’t express it, but it’s bleeping awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah I watched and I felt sick to the bottom of my heart for how she’s feeling. She strikes me as a genuine person who might make mistakes, as we all do, but whose heart is definitely in the right place.
Cancer is such a vile thing to have, even more so when you’re so young and are potentially leaving behind a beautiful family.
💔
---

Just reading you reiterating it makes me feel sick … the reality of dying so young and leaving behind your family is, words can’t express it, but it’s bleeping awful!
That's dreadful - a reminder that people have feelings and insecurities. I don't see Lizzi's posts any longer but I'm sorry that some inconsiderate tw** on here has made her doubt her own attractiveness.

Reactions: 10
The photo with them holding hands and ‘never want this to end’ got me too. Regardless of how she behaves on insta/ real life / whatever ; the whole thing is devastatingly sad. I mentioned on a previous thread that I lost my sister two years ago (this weekend past) and the fact remains that Nic, or my sister who was too young to die, nobody marries the love of their life and thinks they’ll only spend a few years with them. Nobody looks into their future and thinks they won’t see old age . Nobody dreams of leaving their loved ones behind before their . Life is so incredibly cruel at times. Diseases like cancer and the many others that don’t yet have a cure for all - need one finding so that nobody ever has to live with such devastating prognosis. My heart goes out to everyone affected - just like my family has been 💛
So beautifully put. These things always seem to hit the couples who are really happy. So so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, this bugs me. I've worried tbh & I'm a nasty troll (with a heart).

Reactions: 4
I do think there is an element of it though that mindlessly scrolling Insta versus actually posting and having to 'face' up to it, being entirely two different things. Last time I was hospitalised I was still checking socials (although admittedly not anywhere near as much as Nic) but I absolutely could not/would not talk to anyone, certainly not post and talk about what was happening. I mean I never would anyway, it's not my thing, but even just chatting which I would usually do, was out the window. I think people think you are all or nothing, but I don't necessarily think that's the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do think there is an element of it though that mindlessly scrolling Insta versus actually posting and having to 'face' up to it, being entirely two different things. Last time I was hospitalised I was still checking socials (although admittedly not anywhere near as much as Nic) but I absolutely could not/would not talk to anyone, certainly not post and talk about what was happening. I mean I never would anyway, it's not my thing, but even just chatting which I would usually do, was out the window. I think people think you are all or nothing, but I don't necessarily think that's the case.
Yeah but in her case, talking to the hundreds of thousands of people who follow her is her norm and her job. she does it all day every day usually and makes content out of everything. She knows she has people on instagram invested in her, who are worried about her, shes online on instagram commenting on other peoples content, liking things etc so no theres no excuse for her deliberately staying silent and not providing a proper update.!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.