NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news for NNL, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling, it’s just awful for her and her family. She reverts to a child like state with bad news doesn’t she.
She's so caught up in 'shining a light on the shittiness' as she likes to put it, that she risks undermining the seriousness of her situation to other people who have had the same diagnosis. I'm all for positivity but you can go way too far.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually really sad for her news and although it’s not a surprise it’s still sad, as much as she annoys me massively I can’t imagine having to process this and also the thought of leaving my family and friends is just unthinkable. I guess she’s had a while to process this I hope she can enjoy the rest of her time and it’s as painless as possible

Reactions: 18
So she's decided to do something for charity. Take bids on one painting.

Reactions: 4
It's terribly sad, no matter what anyone thinks of her, she's still young and cancer is a cock!

I know we don't all like the ads, sponsored stuff etc. but I've always thought of it as her tryna deflect from her situation as a coping mechanism ..maybe not, but all I hope for her now is a peaceful passing with all who love her and as much as we want updates I really hope they concentrate on not posting and just being together

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'll be posting a "still time to get that Team Lightning Bolt tattoo!" story soon. Of course it's bloody sad. She's still terrible though. Both those things can be true.

Reactions: 13
This is very cynical of me but I feel she had a deliberate plan not to launch whatever this new venture is until she had this news to accompany it with. Ensuring maximum support from her followers :(
Thought exactly the same. My friend last 129 days exactly with same thing. So who knows. Nicky often surprises us all and seemingly has plans in place for this project.
But again cynical part of me thinks this is a "she's gone before she saw this project but look what she did" everyone in bits of our princess nick.
it will sell and hurt people more now. It Create so much empathy and feelings than it would if she was stable. Another bit of he wanting to make dam sure she would be intheir lives a reminder.
Again horrible news.please please, i know this. And I'm sorry for the family and Alex having to come to terms with this.i wish she'd just do it with them though. Put the phone and need to be moulded in stone aside and just be with them. There is no way you can make precious life left with them both frolicking over that bleeping account or projects.

Reactions: 4
It’s heartbreaking, I don’t have much more than that to say really. She has lived out this journey the way she wanted to, however much we may disagree. I just hope in the end she doesn’t suffer anymore than can be avoided. I can’t imagine how her and Alex must be feeling right now and I don’t believe any amount of positive spin she puts on it is even close to her truth. But classic Nic until the end I suppose.

Reactions: 14
She'll be posting a "still time to get that Team Lightning Bolt tattoo!" story soon. Of course it's bloody sad. She's still terrible though. Both those things can be true.
Yep.please please god don't just keep posting yourself getting worse so that everyone can pour over it. She's queen of the "look how ill I am" pictures.

Reactions: 2
Toxic positivity is an awful thing and seems bloody rife within some of the stage 4 cancer community

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’d have been breaking my heart when they deported me, if I were her. I see it as the end of hope.

Reactions: 10
I’d have been breaking my heart when they deported me, if I were her. I see it as the end of hope.
She might have been relieved. It means no more heinous drugs, no more feeling the side effects, no more having to “fight” it - accepting the reality of the next phase can mean the weight of the situation is released, for some people

Reactions: 17
Toxic positivity is an awful thing and seems bloody rife within some of the stage 4 cancer community
Thing is people think if you disagree with it you want them to be miserable and suffer. Far from. We just want them to be honest on how they are really feeling, not all this Disney shite, because it’s bleeping ok to be terrified and sad and angry and all of the feelings, because it’s awful and it’s not fair. Pretending otherwise doesn’t motivate anyone, it just makes people
who aren’t like you, feel like they are doing something wrong.

Reactions: 11
I agree. It's tragic but she is still an awful, greedy woman. She has stage 4 cancer so it was always going to end this way. The way she turns everything related to the cancer as almost trivial is surely not remotely helpful to women experiencing the same.
There's no realness to her. Nic can't seem to cope with grown up emotions.

Reactions: 8
Sad update, she’s young & no one should have to be facing this although thousands do every day.
On anther note- Stacey does know her name is Nicky right? As she’s so inspired?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She’s got best part of 1/4 million followers. I sincerely hope she uses that platform for some last minute good.
She could definitely make a difference if she added her support to the BowelBabe fund and asked people to donate to that in her name. Keep all the research money together, for cancer. Because I believe Deborah ensured that her fund went to real research when she set the BowelBabe fund up.

Reactions: 7
She’s got best part of 1/4 million followers. I sincerely hope she uses that platform for some last minute good.
She could definitely make a difference if she added her support to the BowelBabe fund and asked people to donate to that in her name. Keep all the research money together, for cancer. Because I believe Deborah ensured that her fund went to real research when she set the BowelBabe fund up.
That would be great, but she's currently taking bids on a painting. Not sure that this going to raise very much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.