NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be tierd and needs to listen to her bod and rest. Remember we only see a small snippet 🙄
Give it a couple of days and there will be reel from home showing indecent amounts of food - 'home in time for a roast!' and lots of Floof and duvet shots, followed by sunbathing under the Big Ball of Joy and advertising more skanky leggings.

Reactions: 15
I don’t feel stupid for having sympathy for her because it’s just human nature. It’s on her for taking us for fools. She preys upon peoples kindness and you having it doesn’t say anything negative about you, just her abuse of it. All it means is when she is actually reaching the end, no one will believe her. I still feel sad for her situation but I’m not gonna waste anymore time being manipulated by her that’s for sure.

Yes technically she never said she was EOL, we assumed - but as a direct consequence of the way she deliberately portrayed information, as well she knows. I can’t even begin to imagine what type of person you have to be to exploit cancer to trick people into giving you things. Have you not got better things to do Nic?
She really hasn't. Since diagnosis all she's done is have her photo taken/filmed herself in various states of nakedness/free clothes. Also Nic has been on the same kind of (beige) sunny holidays where she's stuffed her face (or purged) mid priced restaurant dinners and turned leathery on a sunbed. Add titting around in Disney, flogging average quality, unoriginal free gifts, watching Friends and kid's films on repeat and forcing her husband to look like a bleeping arse as "content".
So no, sadly she has nothing this else to do. This is NNL's version of "grabbing life".☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
ive no doubt shes playing it up to the nurses and doctors too. i wouldnt put it passed her to do all she can to stay in there for as long as simpering as she can.
the way people have felt for her is lovely. its means your human. and the conflict weve all felt for seeing her true colours and not quite beleiving is possible says good things about us. and even more tit about her. because she relys on this. she abuses it, and uses it.
plays on it
manipulates it
and they all do it. somehow they all find the hook.
she got hers and ran full pelt with it.
and its disgusting. and shows more and more how worried people are getting about these influencers. and why there are so many coversations at the moment about what age should we really have our kids getting smart phones. and how worried parents are.
and thats kids. us adults dont have people looking out for us telling us to steer clear and prtect us, put our phone away!
and they get you every time.
she could be dying.
she could be lying
she could be both
it doesnt matter at this point. shes showeed herself and what kind f person she is to use that for her own gross use.
for this narc feeding disgusting play shes centred herself in. she feeds off others feelings and hearts.
and that makes her abhorent.dying,living, dont care. the way shes playing either is tit.
when you have behave like she has it get no free passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely being as Ill as she claims to be, you wouldn’t want to mix with lots of people and put your health at even more risk! Covid is doing the rounds again!
She doesn't give a duck really. I don't believe she actually wants to hasten her own death so that can only mean she's too bleeping thick to realise the last thing she needs is covid or a chest infection blah blah blah...

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if she is home now and just eeeking out the sympathy reusing photos and things

Reactions: 5
I believe she mentioned something about seeing her oncologist on Tuesday (tom) correct me someone if I’m wrong on that, so will we get an update then … time will tell… she’s so bloody irritating either be honest or shove off! … playing with peoples emotions on instagram, a lot of whom are probably terminal too and doing nothing to help the cancer community whatsoever, I am sick to death of her stupid games as I’m sure most of you are too.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, tomorrow she said there's a meeting with her oncologist. Will be interesting if she informs the sheep.

Reactions: 6
she will have to post soon. she needs to dangle the carrot back in so that she keeps up the algorithm, keeps the peeps tethered.
so it will either be news. or just taking the time to let it soak in bs as is the norm.

Reactions: 4
...or perhaps she'll have cadged her way onto a Disney cruise or float and we'll be showered with pics of her in her princess finest apparel?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
...or perhaps she'll have cadged her way onto a Disney cruise or float and we'll be showered with pics of her in her princess finest apparel?
Do you know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if exactly this happened.
---
She's just updated with another non-update - yep, she's going home tomorrow. Lots of very high-voiced irritating ramble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The usual ‘non update’ update with promises of more info later 🤔
But she’s named her syringe driver so there’s that 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds absolutely out of it. She obviously knows what’s going on but isn’t updating the sheep. By the sounds of it it’s not good as she said she’s got to let her family know before her followers. Oh and Susie the syringe driver 🤢

Reactions: 10
The usual ‘non update’ update with promises of more info later 🤔
But she’s named her syringe driver so there’s that 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, how ridiculous. I would have commented on that earlier but I was using Hattie the Hoover and watering Francesca the Fuschia.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Suzy the syringe driver 👏🏻 Of course she’s named it 😂 My other half was diagnosed with cancer yesterday so I’m going to enrol him in the NNL school of cancer behaviour and get his living list set up 👍🏻 or in real life we will just get on with it quietly behind the scenes and deal with it like the adults we are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Why can't she cover her leg with the sheet. She really is an unattractive woman, and showing her leg doesn't make her anymore attractive. She infuriates me, who names a syringe driver. She's drip feeding followers to keep them watching. It wouldn't suprise me if she books a holiday this week.

Reactions: 12
Oh well thats us told guys

a syringe driver doesn’t always mean EOL

thanks for that Nick

🙄

she looks & sounds off her face this morning, and shes hoping to get discharged tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suzy the syringe driver 👏🏻 Of course she’s named it 😂 My other half was diagnosed with cancer yesterday so I’m going to enrol him in the NNL school of cancer behaviour and get his living list set up 👍🏻 or in real life we will just get on with it quietly behind the scenes and deal with it like the adults we are.
Sorry to hear about your other half. Although we're all anon on here we're also here for you any time you want to vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sure it doesn't always mean EOL Nic, but you've done your level best to give people the impression that's what is happening. All the subtle digs because she's pissed off people are expecting anything of her, don't duck around with people's emotions then? Simple solution tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who the hell names a syringe driver. More baby voice non updates, surely she knows what's going on by now. I'm back in hospital myself, no private room for me or nurses pandering to my every whim. My nurses are rushed off their feet and would, quite rightly, tell me to f off if I tried to film them doing their job. She's not real this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is definitely on some out of it pain in that clip.

If she is like that I can't see her going home tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.