NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say watching coconutandbuttercup updating and keeping her followers in the loop after MAJOR brain surgery just hours after the op is phenomenal
What a wonderful chuffing woman .. I applaud that lady 👏👏👏 I’m not going to slag off NNL or criticise or name call because she is ill but Cordelia and Brogan are REAL !!!! And if I could make them heal with my best wishes they’d be better tomorrow I’m wishing so hard for them
I’m going to preface this by saying I totally understand why people think NNL should be updating her followers after everything, but I honestly do think what an absolutely bleeping mental world we live in where updating a load of randoms on an app post MAJOR brain surgery is applauded. What has gone so wrong that this is now expected? The whole health influencer category does boggle my brain sometimes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m going to preface this by saying I totally understand why people think NNL should be updating her followers after everything, but I honestly do think what an absolutely bleeping mental world we live in where updating a load of randoms on an app post MAJOR brain surgery is applauded. What has gone so wrong that this is now expected? The whole health influencer category does boggle my brain sometimes 😂
I was applauding the woman coming through brain surgery not the fact she’s updated IG 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't think either are very good. As I know from experience, quick deaths can leave a trail of shock, grief and unfinished business, sometimes no funeral plans or wills written etc, no time to say goodbye. It's all tit, basically.
Well yes quite obviously neither are good. But certainly from my own experience (from which I was speaking) watching people I love suffer immeasurably for years, just for the same end, didn’t bring me (and certainly not them) any more peace just for being able to say bye.

Reactions: 3
Well yes quite obviously neither are good. But certainly from my own experience (from which I was speaking) watching people I love suffer immeasurably for years, just for the same end, didn’t bring me (and certainly not them) any more peace just for being able to say bye.
Yeah, that's pretty awful too and like most people I have seen a loved one die slowly from cancer. There is no good way to lose a loved one.

Reactions: 3
I agree with you there. For all of NNLs annoying influencer money making ways, people would always say ‘put your phone down’- but now she seemingly has she’s actually doing it the right way, I just hope after radio silence she has taken time away and not going to return with a reel etc. although part of me hopes she does as her situation is dreadfully sad and seeing a fluffy reel would be like ‘nope the NNL we know and get annoyed by is back’

Reactions: 12
I agree with you there. For all of NNLs annoying influencer money making ways, people would always say ‘put your phone down’- but now she seemingly has she’s actually doing it the right way, I just hope after radio silence she has taken time away and not going to return with a reel etc. although part of me hopes she does as her situation is dreadfully sad and seeing a fluffy reel would be like ‘nope the NNL we know and get annoyed by is back’
That would mean putting your phone down completely but she doesn’t which is why people are pissed off. Been on Instagram most of the day on and off. She could just get the cat to do a message just to say I’m signing off for a while maybe a week, do a quick update after all this is her bread & butter let’s not forget that !!! Then her followers know that she’s ok and won’t keep pestering her for an update or are you ok ?! It’s not difficult

Reactions: 10
I've bloody cried over her updates over the years and my OH keeps asking how she's doing. I'm angry at the way she's behaved but realising she's probably been told things are not good and doesn't know how to react. She doesn't seem to deal well when things are bad so just give a text update then go offline. Previously Alex has updated on a couple of occasions which makes me think this time is really bad news :cry:

Reactions: 10
I've bloody cried over her updates over the years and my OH keeps asking how she's doing. I'm angry at the way she's behaved but realising she's probably been told things are not good and doesn't know how to react. She doesn't seem to deal well when things are bad so just give a text update then go offline. Previously Alex has updated on a couple of occasions which makes me think this time is really bad news :cry:
So a simple update by Alex just to say that would suffice it’s not difficult. Just a few words ask for privacy and that’s that. This is just not fair on her part. Like I said she would be nothing without all the love & support of her followers and I wish people who are in the public domain by choice understood that and remembered how they got there. In my opinion which doesn’t amount to much is I wish everyone would stop making excuses for her. It’s just the usual enabling again. A 10 second video just saying her page is closed and ask for privacy. Done

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow guys, come on!! Some people are never satisfied are they? Maybe Alex is struggling himself and doesn’t really want to update? I have no time for her but fgs let her alone. I hope she’s ok. I want to see her back grifting and selling stupid tit. 🙏
I have a friend currently dying of cancer and it’s horrible. Really bloody shockingly horrible. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow guys, come on!! Some people are never satisfied are they? Maybe Alex is struggling himself and doesn’t really want to update? I have no time for her but fgs let her alone. I hope she’s ok. I want to see her back grifting and selling stupid tit. 🙏
I have a friend currently dying of cancer and it’s horrible. Really bloody shockingly horrible. 💔
Completely agree. She seems to be dammed if she does or dammed if she doesn't. Some would 'complain' it isn't a proper update and others too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely agree. She seems to be dammed if she does or dammed if she doesn't. Some would 'complain' it isn't a proper update and others too much.
No! It’s the fact she is on insta but not one single message to her followers that is pissing people off, a tactic well used by Nicky.

Reactions: 14
If she can take photos and make a reel she does have the energy to post an update. I expect it's an update she doesn't want to tell the world though, as I don't think there's going to be any treatment lines available now her body is so vulnerable and poorly :(.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think we can all agree we are hoping she will be back grifting and annoying us.

• Heart
I think we can all agree we are hoping she will be back grifting and annoying us.
My hope is that she's back home soon feeling better, and that this spell in the hospital makes her evaluate her priorities and she decides to spend quality time with her loved ones offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Feels different this time, her absence. Things have got serious.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.