NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Ill Bred Hen for setting up the new thread! Recap: an unpleasant monkey turned up in NickNackLou 11, we find out that MelFish is the youngest person in the world and in the meantime, NickNackLou herself has mysteriously disappeared, either because she genuinely has taken a downturn in her health and/or she's ramping up the tension to keep all her followers desperately checking her Insta account. It's been about four days since there was any reel. Watch this space.

Reactions: 9
Thanks to Ill Bred Hen for setting up the new thread! Recap: an unpleasant monkey turned up in NickNackLou 11, we find out that MelFish is the youngest person in the world and in the meantime, NickNackLou herself has mysteriously disappeared, either because she genuinely has taken a downturn in her health and/or she's ramping up the tension to keep all her followers desperately checking her Insta account. It's been about four days since there was any reel. Watch this space.
Well in theory today is day 3 ………. Friday was her last day hinting about icecream !!

Reactions: 8
Well in theory today is day 3 ………. Friday was her last day hinting about icecream !!

Reactions: 3
As per the reel on her instagram grid, she was admitted to hospital on Tuesday so its been about a week now and shes not really updated as to what’s actually going on….

Reactions: 7
If she posts a thingy of her either laying in her bed or on her couch and starts it with ' hello bootiful hoomans' and then mentions omg these pants are so comfy to rest in..here's my code 'nickyisadumbshit' for 20 percent off womens best! I will laugh my damn head off...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she posts a thingy of her either laying in her bed or on her couch and starts it with ' hello bootiful hoomans' and then mentions omg these pants are so comfy to rest in..here's my code 'nickyisadumbshit' for 20 percent off womens best! I will laugh my damn head off...
If there was something called 'Women's Worst' I might be interested.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she’s been in denial about how sick she really is for a long time, she’s been so babied by Alex and others around her (including the under 30s ward etc) that it’s been easy to bury her head in the sand and ignore it. Particularly easy when the ads/ likes / adoration on insta keeps flooding in. When tit hits the fan (I have a feeling it now has, ie they’ve told her it’s palliative care only from now on as she isn’t well enough) I can’t see her coping at all (want to preface this by saying it’s understandable and an impossible situation for anyone in it). It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we just never hear from her again

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she’s been in denial about how sick she really is for a long time, she’s been so babied by Alex and others around her (including the under 30s ward etc) that it’s been easy to bury her head in the sand and ignore it. Particularly easy when the ads/ likes / adoration on insta keeps flooding in. When tit hits the fan (I have a feeling it now has, ie they’ve told her it’s palliative care only from now on as she isn’t well enough) I can’t see her coping at all (want to preface this by saying it’s understandable and an impossible situation for anyone in it). It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we just never hear from her again
Interesting theory and certainly a possibility.

Reactions: 4
I don't mean this to sound bad, but it might actually be better for her psychologically to go downhill fairly quickly, rather than having a more protracted death. It would be more "her" to be at Disney one month, and then gone the next. I am not sure she's psychologically equipped for a long drawn out death (obvs noone is, but you know what I mean)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
wouldn’t surprise me if we just never hear from her again
I hope this is true, I don't think social media has anymore to give her. She's had the free stuff, the fans, I hope she spends what she has left with her family and loved ones.

Reactions: 9
Hmm I think she might have had bad news or she just likes stringing people along so they donate more to her go fund me

Reactions: 5
Hmm I think she might have had bad news or she just likes stringing people along so they donate more to her go fund me
Probably both. I'm an old cynic, so I expect her to pop up again imminently with a 'Bootiful Hoomans' update.

Reactions: 10
Yeah wtf was that about? Where’s the quick update?
essentially "i'm in hospital and still waiting for answers!" - intentionally to cause further worry and concern amongst her followers, plus the "just trying to stay positive!" with no actual details about what's going on - cue a flood of DMs, and a boost in engagement. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.