Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsodumbblonde

Her hair looks freshly cut too with the last couple of weeks. She’ll claim DIY job of course if confronted about it.

Thread suggestion; Change wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Twaddles

Did anyone see the Q&A.

She mentioned everyone commenting on her weight on an article in the sun last year and saying she was emancipated.

Did they mean she is considered an adult before age 18 or that she, as a catholic, got civil rights from the brits in the 1700s?

Or did she mean to say emaciated :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Nall

I don’t know who this woman is, she just came up on my insta.
What’s wrong with her face?🙈
First heavy makeup then the pic is face tuned/photoshopped to just before it becomes a smooth beige shape with widened eyes.
She’s not a bad looking girl, why does she do this? It looks terrible.

She got her wish. All the birthday gifts are flying in. I just am glad some of us grew up in a world without the likes of Niamh to "influence" us. It's a sad time to see some young people aspiring to the likes of her. Nothing, absolutely nothing is real.
“Just so you all know I have my birthday this year and my P.O. Box is in my bio.

Just putting it out there, no reason really.

Swipe up for my link to buy wrapping paper and postage stamps, they’re really good if you know someone who has a birthday coming up, and a great way to show appreciation. I love when presents are really well wrapped like for my birthday that’s coming up.

Anyway guys, I hope to do a haul of a few nice bits I’ve been sent later on this month.

So looking forward to my birthday, don’t want to make a big thing of it, again just casually mentioning it here, no reason.

It would be nice to have a nice take away from the local hotel, we go there all the time, it’s really good and I’ve mentioned them here loads. We would have definitely gone there for my birthday meal if it wasn’t for COVID. I think they do delivery I’ll have to check because my birthday is coming up.

COVID is so hard on businesses, and with my birthday coming up I’d love to help local businesses by giving them a shout out if they send me free stuff, but big international companies too I don’t care, just send stuff.

Anyway guys I’m going to go add up my calories for today, I’ve being cutting back so I can smell my birthday cake, oh if any of you know anyone who makes cakes let me know, I tried getting a free one for the wedding so trying to get a free one for my birthday now as well, which is coming up.

Right, I must go do my steps.

For ducks sake TJ, what the fuck are you doing, just shut up.... oh shit better turn this off. Ahahahaha”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Niamh you really need to stop drawing attention in any way to your weight, calories, 'what i eat in a day', photoshopping etc....that is not ok in this day & age, it is not appropriate content in a world where eating disorders & disordered eating are rife. You seem to publicise comments on your size as a backhanded compliment & excuse for content. Your self image is clearly heavily based around your waist size and your self esteem predominantly image based and thats your own problem...though you dont seem to have the personal insight to see that its a problem. But have the insight to see that it is not appropriate. People have a value far far beyond their jeans size or ab shape or how they photograph...you do too btw, so why make everything about image?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niamh, how much of that quote "empathy" did you honestly have for those who got covid, who lost people to it, frontline staff who have to risk themselves daily to do a real job (not playing with a smartphone & pretending to be a celeb), those who were desperate for people to follow the rules because they have cystic fiberosis etc... Niamh TJ was flat out on radio & social media annoyed at the forced business closure at the same time you're prioritising hair (hair in the grand scheme of things, let alone a pandemic just is not that important!) and regularly outside 5km &, flaunting it.
I don't think you're previous dating life should have been publicaly mocked, that's your own business. But likewise you should keep your calorie intake your own business & TJs right to not be filmed his own business.
Save the passive aggressive quotes, you clearly have a social media addiction so at least up the content game, take time to develop a set of online & personal ethics thst have substance and match your actions.
Happy Christmas & best wishes to you, yours & the Waterford Senior hurlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

notsodumbblonde

Could she be any more of an absolute classless show-off mentioning birthday handbag ‘number 1’ arriving and tagging Brown Thomas. I have plenty of designer bags and I’d never feel the need to show them off like that, it’s disgusting. Why is she turning into such a cocky little idiot? Trying to buy herself some class with a Range Rover and handbags from BT when we all truly know her as the girl who threw herself on half the inter county GAA players in the country every night out wearing cheap trashy clothes with her tits hanging out 🤢 you make a bad name for yourself, then live with trying to shake it. Just cos it’s the first designer handbag you got that’s not from Ali Express Niamh, there’s no need to flaunt it. Less is more, and money whispers not shouts. What in the name of God is TJ Reid doing marrying that absolute clown like, seriously??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

notsodumbblonde

I like her. Great style ideas and she seems down to earth. Has her own real career outside of lifestyle blogging and isn’t constantly promoting crap and competitions on her feed. Doesn’t seem to be too many airs and graces around her.

I feel she is getting too much criticism for her eating and fitness content. She looks to be in healthy shape and seems to know what she is talking about (being engaged to a PT will help). Also fair play to her commenting that every person is different and there is not much good in sharing her daily eating routine particularly to younger girls.

A lot of her focus is on keeping in shape and keeping active and I like how she acknowledges she struggles with motivation in her routine which we all do from time to time. I think if you aren’t interested in following people who are into their fitness goals then just unfollow and get back to brain dead sharing your fake eyeshadow palette competitions elsewhere.
Ok Niamh 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I don’t really think that video is that bad, like they are laughing and joking at the end of it! A mountain being made out of a mole I think
She literally told him he wasn’t supposed to talk, and she asked him if he wanted to take over from her? She’s a harsh bitch! Some might call that an abusive relationship. If he did that to her it would be the exact same. She’s only laughing in the end coz she realises she left the thing on. She is all about her appearance and EVERYTHING has to be rehearsed! Made that very obvious in that clip.

• Heart
Bet she cut the extensions! She’ll let on she never got them but in all honesty if you done nothing wrong you wouldn’t delete comments that were in no way rude, asking a simple question, and you definitely wouldn’t block people and then try log into their accounts...sorry Niamh love, the damage is well and truly done, you’ve shown your true colours...lots more gyms in Kilkenny, lots more ready meal companies out there...it’s a bye from me ✌ 😘

Would you be able to report her and the salon to the Garda?

I see the Cursing Nurse calling her out for getting the hair done. Fair play
Whose the cursing nurse?
I asked if she had her hair done and she deleted my comment and blocked me. I used to go to that gym so I’ve messaged tj to tell him I won’t be back and I messaged nutri quick to say that as much as I love their meals I won’t be a customer any more because of their poor choice of brand ambassador. We all need to send these messages to take a stand, it’s so infuriating, especially when she’s so blantant about it, like she loves herself that much she has to have the hair on show, too dim and self absorbed to even tie it up so it wouldn’t be noticed

Reactions: 17

notsodumbblonde

She has zero personality, just stares directly into the camera and talks in such a monotonous voice...very wooden and robotic I find, anyone else find that? No messing about or having a laugh whatsoever. She’s after changing her appearance a lot in the last couple of years. I’d say high maintenance for poor TJ, good luck to him...

SallyE90

I noticed that, if it is her I’d say she’s mad to know who the hell I am. Niamh, the community you’re living in aren’t as fond of you as you think. Take it down a notch or two, Kilkenny folk are clannish, they’re a tough nut to crack and we don’t like notions. Ah look she’s harmless but the local lads just look at her like meat, wondering what she’ll be wearing out to Andy’s after the match.
That says more about the local lads than it does about her!!

Nall

We need a new thread thing.
here’s my attempt at a title

Niamh DeBurn - Freebies, Front Door, Steps, Calories, Wedding, House oh and TJ

• Haha
She literally has NO fashion sense - it looks like she's trying to dress up as one of the three musketeers - all she's missing is a hat and sword
The-Three-Musketeers-KS3.png

• Haha
Well TJ is sponsored a car from Kia so he doesn’t have to pay for one. Niamh selling her car plus TJ probably putting money towards it if he doesn’t have to pay his own vehicle would afford easily afford them a second hand Evoque model, she hasn’t shown what model it is yet but they’re not that expensive at all for a Range Rover if you look at DoneDeal!
True but clubbing the money together aside, she has some notions to be driving around in a car that cost the same/more than she makes in a year in her real job! Reminds me of the fellas driving the brand new Audi or BMW and they are still sleeping in their Ma’s spare room. All fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha