Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute scarlet for her wearing a full face of makeup in getting a wisdom tooth out, my god the last thing I'd be worried about is how my feckin face looks when I'll be in serious pain in a dental chair 🤮 she's so vein and lifeless!! Please send the video so I have living proof 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is a total catfish sure. No tan and no makeup she’s a completely different person.
I know most of us are to some extent but I would rather be complimented on the approx. 1-2 occasions in the year I get my hair and makeup done for an event that I’m looking well than if I didn’t have a full face of makeup constantly have people say I was looking rough.

• Heart
To be fair the classes and fund raiser for the hospice is a very good thing to do, and see deserves credit/praise for that.
TJ could do with a bit more credit but it’s her baby, and raised serious funds.

Otherwise her content is very stale, she needs to stop talking about her calories and I feel like this 10,000 steps is stressing her out, like she’s not enjoying it.

Lock down is making it hard for a lot of insta huns to get content but Niamh is showing no creativity at all, just the same stuff each day, it just some combination of:
Her class
Outfit/haul
getting steps
make up
some talking to the camera about what she eat/calories with the ring light reflecting in her constant share down the lens.

I’d like to hear the wedding plans, how COVID has effected it why she wants a big day and not just a wedding allowed now with 6 guests. Weddidng wednesday is so inconsistent and mostly its just plugging products not really talking about anything.

What’s going on with the house, she was teasing content for ages now saying she wont be discussing it. If you’re not going ahead or have issues why not say that and just be honest.

These were the 2 things that made her interesting and I know she is entitled not to share anything she doesn’t want to but you can’t use it to tease your followers and then just stop with no reason given.

I think Niamh just wants to give an everything is perfect view of her life but I want to hear more about the challenges/problems that go with organising a wedding and house build.
You can add posing in the hallway daily in outfits that look like she is off out to milk the cows! Or the full costume and makeup for going for the weekly shop!

The scaldy head on her. Poor T.J. He clearly enjoyed the workout and she shut him up like that. He reminds me of a puppy when you give out to it for chewing the couch!

Last edited:
  • Sad
She is some weapon 😂 Total control freak saying ‘you’re not supposed to talk there’ then eating the head off him and going on about how she doesn’t want to be out of her routine for too long after getting her teeth out. More like not being able to flog herself with exercise for hours every day and might have to eat something outside of her regimental plan. Give yourself a break love.

Reactions: 8
I don’t really think that video is that bad, like they are laughing and joking at the end of it! A mountain being made out of a mole I think

Reactions: 5
I don’t really think that video is that bad, like they are laughing and joking at the end of it! A mountain being made out of a mole I think
She literally told him he wasn’t supposed to talk, and she asked him if he wanted to take over from her? She’s a harsh witch! Some might call that an abusive relationship. If he did that to her it would be the exact same. She’s only laughing in the end coz she realises she left the thing on. She is all about her appearance and EVERYTHING has to be rehearsed! Made that very obvious in that clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the laugh only comes after she’s see the camera is still on.

Reactions: 11
The real side came out as soon as she thought it was off...the fake laugh to save grace...what a witch.Surely hes allowed take a lead and speak as it's his field hes qualified in??

Reactions: 14
She literally told him he wasn’t supposed to talk, and she asked him if he wanted to take over from her? She’s a harsh witch! Some might call that an abusive relationship. If he did that to her it would be the exact same. She’s only laughing in the end coz she realises she left the thing on. She is all about her appearance and EVERYTHING has to be rehearsed! Made that very obvious in that clip.
I’d say Tj is well able for her from what we have seen from her insta stories🤣

Reactions: 2
She's a thundering bleep.
I'd say the "shut up Niamh" Weve seen when she puts the camera on him comes after an earful of shite like this

Reactions: 4
I think the laugh only comes after she’s see the camera is still on.
100% she had her phone open on her zoom and she saw it and laughed. Sure he doesn’t know why she’s laughing! I’ve watched it a good few times! It’s hilarious! Hand on hip saying “this is gonna look bad”. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.