Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I normally just read threads and didn’t have an acc until now but I just had to say something on this topic. I just cannot believe she has blatantly gotten her hair done. I’m a hair salon owner who has had to leave my team go and close my business for a second time this year, I obey all the rules and don’t do any hair despite numerous requests because I care about public health. She has not only gotten a head of highlights, she has gotten a head of extensions. There 4/5 hours in the chair minimum. And it’s SO obvious!!!! She isn’t even trying to hide it. Shame on that stylist too for doing that. I know where she gets her hair done from her tagging them and I’m so disappointed by it all. So frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 13

Silemaire

Hopefully she'll stop promoting boohoo nasty gal missguided now that she's hit 30

Her fashion is tack
Nice for a trip to ibiza maybe but she doesn't have her own style

Always think the chunky boots she wears are way too. Massive for her frame

• Heart

kteasea

I’m in no way defending her here but is there any chance that the extensions were clip ins?
There’s always a chance to be fair... but then... why did she act so shady? If they were clip ins, why not just edit the caption or post on stories and clarify? A caption saying “Totally appreciate the Qs about my hair - they’re clip ins!!” - instead of just blocking all and sundry - surely she wants more followers, not less? Even if they were clips ins, she still blocked everyone for asking the very reasonable Q once her hair grew a foot overnight. So even if they are clip ins - she still behaved really badly (in my opinion).

Plus - she has form from Lockdown 1.0.

Blahblahblah5

Anyone flogging Herbalife shite has no nutrition qualifications, knowledge or personal morals. Pyramid scheme money making rubbish

• Haha

notsodumbblonde

TJ’s latest post...18th Dec was meant to be their wedding day but they’ll have their day in 2021 ‘when the time is right’, their backup date in February must be gone out the window now as well cos they can’t have the crowd and the attention. I know a good few couples getting married over the next few weeks with 25 person capacity and still having an absolute ball with just immediate family and bridesmaids/groomsmen. Too many RSVP magazine pictures for Niamh to be missing out on though 😂 having a third date is just screaming they’re not marrying for love and it’s all for show. Then her saying things like people had the right idea getting married in secret, she’s all talk, go away and prove you can have a private, small wedding without the bells and whistles Niamh if you really love him cos you bloody well don’t, you love attention more 🤣

• Heart

spillthetea123

Mother cow was having none of her shite..I would have liked to see that puck.

Does anyone else think she's a bit excessive on the exercise 10k by half 8 seems a lot considering theres nothing of her there to begin with.
I think she has an extremely unhealthy mindset towards exercise. I’ve said before - she never talks about actually enjoying it. She’ll talk about a great session in terms of calories burned. I think she has a disorder of some kind if I’m honest, she constantly talks about slimming down when she’s already EXTREMELY slim.

Bond extensions that have been cut. And I can only imagine how much it killed her to cut them. Still hiding the top of her freshly done roots. Next she will be out with the darker root sprays to get herself out of that pickle.

• Haha

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
So she puts up a story to say Laura Whitmore had the right idea in quietly getting married and telling no one.

She does realise that she can also do the same?
All one needs is their partner and two witnesses.
Everything else is just fluff.

This is from the girl who cancelled her wedding as there was a limit of 25 people.
The irony

notsodumbblonde

Didn’t make much effort for Halloween as she went as herself...a skeleton 😑 I thought she’d dress up as a calorie instead as she finds them scary!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

notsodumbblonde

Very insecure girl seeking so much validation from people she doesn’t know on Instagram. She has completely changed herself physically in terms of her body and face. I’d love to know if she didn’t have an Instagram account if she’d have gone to the extremes she has gone to to change herself. Who actually cares about how much calories you burned today Niamh? I’ll tell you this for nothing, no one gives a flying fuck except yourself. Literally no one. Let’s see your true colours if you’ll actually marry TJ in February if restrictions are still in place and you can’t have the amount of people you want fawning over you. The word disingenuous doesn’t touch her. Sad, sad little life (but guess I’m sadder cos I’m the one taking time outta my day to give out about her, the usual can’t-form-a-response comeback from these Insta airheads who can’t take a bit of criticism 😂).

Pearl1506

If makeup by Yvonne is giving your name to NDB does that violate GDPR in any way?

Very poor professional practice either way and I wouldn't be inclined to recommend her or Street life hair to anyone who asked.
Can I report makeup by Yvonne for this?! I can't believe it either. She also blocked me and also niamh who I have never even liked a comment or post for...ever. Please keep pushing for contact for the brands. Nutriquicks supervisor will be getting back to me thanks to my frequent messages. Niamh pet, you picked the wrong girl to mess with with your disgraceful actions. My friends dad is dead due to covid, I have personal reasons to fight back against these clowns who think they're better than the rest of us and can do what they want.

• Heart

Pearl1506

I'm after messaging nutriquick about the fact she has blocked comments and is blantently disregarding the lockdown rules. I'd advise others to do the same. I said that I refuse to buy the brand If she is supporting/advertising for them.

[email protected] or message on their Instagram. There needs to be repercussions for breaking the rules with these yokes.

crazystuff

i know we only see bits of her life but it comes across that she has the most boring menial life with nothing on her mind but burning calories and altering her image. It must be a miserable way to live and she doesn’t come across as a very self confident person the way she seeks validation constantly and can’t cope with any bit of criticism. Again I don’t know anything about her and TJ but they really seem mismatched and only for him being the best hurler in the county I doubt she would look sideways at him. Again, this is just my opinion.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Mother cow was having none of her shite..I would have liked to see that puck.

Does anyone else think she's a bit excessive on the exercise 10k by half 8 seems a lot considering theres nothing of her there to begin with.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
A lot of these hurlers get unfeasibly hot girlfriends due to the jersey-puller phenomenon.

I remember seeing photos of Brendan Maher at the all stars a couple of years ago with an absolute supermodel.

I think there is a big "status" thing to going out with a county senior hurler, especially in a high profile / successful county like KK, Tipp, Galway etc
That was probably Aoife Hannon with Brendan Maher and she is a model. She also does Pilates classes online. Louise Cooney and her are besties! And to be fair Brendan Maher isn’t too bad to look at either. Whereas poor TJ god bless him wasn’t as blessed. It’s definitely a status thing with Niamh though. She rode her way through half the Limerick panel trying to bag one of them before settling for TJ

• Haha
I found the “be kind” quotes on her story last night funny. What does she expect when she’s rubbing it in people’s faces that she’s blatantly breaking the rules. She could of tied that fresh head of new, longer extensions in a bun and people might not of noticed, but she’s posting pics on her grid and chatting on her stories with her new long mane for everyone to see???? That’s just giving two fingers to the rest of us in my opinion.

I think unfortunately once someone puts themselves in the public eye or makes public comments/statements/has their profile open for the world to see that they are leaving themselves open to not reading 100% praise about themselves.

If you're of a disposition where you can't handle criticism or comments you should keep your profile private and not be courting controversy or attention.
I agree . This is a woman who labels herself as a health influencer which means young girls and young women swallow her online BS where these girls are being brainwashed into thinking you have to be stick skinny but yet thats healthy? She also has broken all the rules during lockdown and was stupid enough to put it on blast. She then is even stupid enough to post videos of her fiancé getting annoyed with her allowing for non contextual assumptions to be made that TJ an actual influence over young kids and athletes, is abusive. My husband would be very upset and he has like 40 followers 😂 The reality is that even though I feel bad for someone getting negative feedback online she has Brought it upon herself time and time again . Its like she never learns or needs to go to influencer school or something. If she has that many people jumping on her for weight and for her slutty past she must have created a long list of enemies along the jersey shagging motorway to TJ .

I see Niamh is now an expert on Anglo-Irish relations, putting up shite about the Queen’s rule! 🙄 she’s nowhere near intelligent enough to be delving into that matter, stick to the fake tan, Range Rover and other shallow topics. I’d say she has such notions of grandeur about her wedding that she thinks it’ll be a bigger deal than Harry and Meghans. It’ll be more like a tacky, OTT big fat gypsy wedding than a Royal one! 🥱

• Haha