Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that video is really funny . In fairness TJ is a dose and irritating ... but niamhy that’s what happens when u want a sportsman and all the other are gone ! She’s exactly how I imagined her to be behind the scenes 😉 all fake and for the gram.. !

Reactions: 8
What was with showing that Nike sale with the discount code "she thinks should work,give it a try" she is a serious wannabe 🙄

Reactions: 2
She got her wish. All the birthday gifts are flying in. I just am glad some of us grew up in a world without the likes of Niamh to "influence" us. It's a sad time to see some young people aspiring to the likes of her. Nothing, absolutely nothing is real.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know who this woman is, she just came up on my insta.
What’s wrong with her face?🙈
First heavy makeup then the pic is face tuned/photoshopped to just before it becomes a smooth beige shape with widened eyes.
She’s not a bad looking girl, why does she do this? It looks terrible.

She got her wish. All the birthday gifts are flying in. I just am glad some of us grew up in a world without the likes of Niamh to "influence" us. It's a sad time to see some young people aspiring to the likes of her. Nothing, absolutely nothing is real.
“Just so you all know I have my birthday this year and my P.O. Box is in my bio.

Just putting it out there, no reason really.

Swipe up for my link to buy wrapping paper and postage stamps, they’re really good if you know someone who has a birthday coming up, and a great way to show appreciation. I love when presents are really well wrapped like for my birthday that’s coming up.

Anyway guys, I hope to do a haul of a few nice bits I’ve been sent later on this month.

So looking forward to my birthday, don’t want to make a big thing of it, again just casually mentioning it here, no reason.

It would be nice to have a nice take away from the local hotel, we go there all the time, it’s really good and I’ve mentioned them here loads. We would have definitely gone there for my birthday meal if it wasn’t for COVID. I think they do delivery I’ll have to check because my birthday is coming up.

COVID is so hard on businesses, and with my birthday coming up I’d love to help local businesses by giving them a shout out if they send me free stuff, but big international companies too I don’t care, just send stuff.

Anyway guys I’m going to go add up my calories for today, I’ve being cutting back so I can smell my birthday cake, oh if any of you know anyone who makes cakes let me know, I tried getting a free one for the wedding so trying to get a free one for my birthday now as well, which is coming up.

Right, I must go do my steps.

For ducks sake TJ, what the duck are you doing, just shut up.... oh tit better turn this off. Ahahahaha”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Looks like she was 30 yesterday but did she even mention that number anywhere? She’s very elusive about her age. Got away with being 26 in that RSVP interview in 2019 but Miss Ireland had her at the same age in 2017, plus her Facebook says she finished school in 2009 so that would def put her at 30 for this birthday. She must want people to think she’s eternally in her 20’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I think she's 29
Id imagine she'd want all the attention turning 30

Reactions: 2
Land rover picture of steering wheel with a bow stuck on it she has up today a gift from me to me she says ... needs to go on instagram to show us just so we know

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her sister is 28 though? Unless there’s only like one year between them. I’m convinced she turned 30 and doesn’t want people to know. Would explain the Range Rover too if it was a big birthday. Can anyone who was in her year or friend group before that reads this please fill us in as to how old she is 😂

Can’t imagine the gym and Niamh’s spons pay very well so I’d love to know how they’re paying for that and their house

Reactions: 5
Lads in fairness she lives in TJs house so probably doesn’t pay rent or a mortgage. If I didn’t have a mortgage I’d probably be able to afford a Range Rover too on PCP or finance!

The ‘to me, from me’ post though. So tacky! Coming from the very same girl that buys knock off Chanel bags but tags Chanel as if they’re real

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well TJ is sponsored a car from Kia so he doesn’t have to pay for one. Niamh selling her car plus TJ probably putting money towards it if he doesn’t have to pay his own vehicle would afford easily afford them a second hand Evoque model, she hasn’t shown what model it is yet but they’re not that expensive at all for a Range Rover if you look at DoneDeal!

Well TJ is sponsored a car from Kia so he doesn’t have to pay for one. Niamh selling her car plus TJ probably putting money towards it if he doesn’t have to pay his own vehicle would afford easily afford them a second hand Evoque model, she hasn’t shown what model it is yet but they’re not that expensive at all for a Range Rover if you look at DoneDeal!
True but clubbing the money together aside, she has some notions to be driving around in a car that cost the same/more than she makes in a year in her real job! Reminds me of the fellas driving the brand new Audi or BMW and they are still sleeping in their Ma’s spare room. All fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
True but clubbing the money together aside, she has some notions to be driving around in a car that cost the same/more than she makes in a year in her real job! Reminds me of the fellas driving the brand new Audi or BMW and they are still sleeping in their Ma’s spare room.
This!!

I am all for commending people who have worked hard and grafted to enjoy the finer things in life whilst staying humble. Everything she does is for show. She stinks of new money!

Reactions: 11
That post is so 🤮 “from me to me” 🤮

Oh dear god, so tacky. I wonder will we see a photoshot before the weekend is out?
This just makes the begging so much worse. Trying to get free suits and other stuff for the wedding then splashing cash on a flash car.

Good luck to anyone who can afford a nice car but for Niamh this all doesn’t tie in very well with what she has being saying building a house and big wedding, all the saving she used to talk about. Clearly they have had no financial stress with the gym closed for COVID, what was all the complaining about no the radio and social media?
I wonder how much she will personally give to Milford to reach €10k. I have praised her for this in the past and donated but I am getting feed up of the begging, you didn’t get 10k give them the money other people gave you Niamh, and stop looking for a write up in the Limerick leader.

Reactions: 6
Nooooooooooooo I assure you - she is 29, possibly 30 - I know people the year below her in Laurel Hill - her secondary school.
This is a post from December 2020 confirming her age,all her older interviews where she spoke about age point to her turning 30 this year...would you actually conceal a big birthday because you want to lie about your age omg how sad...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.