Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birthday post not mentioning TJ 🤔
She mentions she is blessed to have her health and amazing family and friends. But not blessed with an amazing fiance?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
30 balloons up 😂
Ah so she finally revealed it! Wasn’t a sniff of her mentioning the word thirty in the lead up to it, or even on her birthday post before putting up the balloon one, nobody was like ‘happy 30th’ and on the stories she shared even her family weren’t saying it so I was convinced she had them all told not to mention the number 😂 she used loads of hashtags in that post like #march5th #marchbaby #birthday #piscies (spelt wrong 😂)...no mention of 30 was there! We called it here though before she had to out it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have any1 seen this interview from last year, coincidentally called the Fur Coat No Knickers interview 😂😂😂
Think she comes across as so fame-hungry and ruthless in it, a really cold personality. Then ur1 giving the interview absolutely weak for her would make you want to throw up! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yer wan is a lick arse!
Stop, she has her head up Niamh’s arse 😂

And she was only 26 in Aug 2019🤣

Def not posting from her own house either
That interview was such lies. Like the interviewer says most people get married in their 30s, but at 26 you’ll be bucking that trend Niamh. Her response: I hate people talking about my age 🙈 yeah cos you lied about it! She also says in it we’re getting married in December 2020 so we’ll be married a while before I’m 30. They’d have been married about 10 weeks before she turned 30 like 😂 what a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop, she has her head up Niamh’s arse 😂

That interview was such lies. Like the interviewer says most people get married in their 30s, but at 26 you’ll be bucking that trend Niamh. Her response: I hate people talking about my age 🙈 yeah cos you lied about it! She also says in it we’re getting married in December 2020 so we’ll be married a while before I’m 30. They’d have been married about 10 weeks before she turned 30 like 😂 what a liar.
Getting married at almost 30 isn’t young Niamh u fool haha ! “I’ll pop kids out early/ at this stage she will be at least 32 having kids l. I married at 32 (and though jez about time haha ) and tons of my friends had done a few years before . Trying to pretend she’s a teen bride 😂😂 she can show off about the Range Rover but she’s ultimately a begger- all she does is beg for freebies it’s so cringe. She’s as dull as dishwater and has a form of eating disorder - to be that calories and steps and exercise obsessed is a grim existence .....

Reactions: 10
Have any1 seen this interview from last year, coincidentally called the Fur Coat No Knickers interview 😂😂😂
Think she comes across as so fame-hungry and ruthless in it, a really cold personality. Then ur1 giving the interview absolutely weak for her would make you want to throw up! 🤮
The side profile of her there isn’t great. Hair looks so flat on her face and way too long with ridiculous extensions. Does come across very fame hungry alright. Yer wan is a dose!

Reactions: 3
She’s her own biggest fan. Eyeballing herself on her story with the glass of champers in hand. And who puts a crown emoji on THEMSELVES, only a self-professed queen 😂

Reactions: 6
Lied about her choice of beverage too.. Must be looking for free champagne from Bollinger tagging them in her photo. Yet in her story she is clearly drinking Moët 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
82C4D66D-A3A8-432C-88E4-8F2CD7058940.png
96442AAC-231B-4A11-A35C-6F0A0D620F68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she'll stop promoting boohoo nasty gal missguided now that she's hit 30

Her fashion is tack
Nice for a trip to ibiza maybe but she doesn't have her own style

Always think the chunky boots she wears are way too. Massive for her frame

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably borrowed up to their eyeballs. Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram. Gross waste of money to drop 60k plus on a car, even if you have the money. It’s all for show.
Haha that video is really funny . In fairness TJ is a dose and irritating ... but niamhy that’s what happens when u want a sportsman and all the other are gone ! She’s exactly how I imagined her to be behind the scenes 😉 all fake and for the gram.. !
what is wrong with TJ? Genuine question I don’t know much about him

what is wrong with TJ? Genuine question I don’t know much about him
He just seems a bit simple, not a bad guy. He had very strong opinions on covid and lockdown to impressionable young followers which I thought was irresponsibleduring the height of covid encouraging people to go to the gym . Also watch his ad for sky .... so cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
He just seems a bit simple, not a bad guy. He had very strong opinions on covid and lockdown to impressionable young followers which I thought was irresponsibleduring the height of covid encouraging people to go to the gym . Also watch his ad for sky .... so cringe 😬
He is totally under her thumb. Like a puppet on a string at this stage. Run TJ run!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.