Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me I cannot understand why the Sarah Everard case is becoming a Male vs female debate....
These things are rare,what percentage of the Male population will go on to kill?Tiny minority this guy was a psycho.Trying to raise a debate with her male friends honest to god I'd be asking her was she feeling alright....

Reactions: 9
Do ye reckon she has blocked people from seeing her stories but keeps them as followers to keep her numbers up? I follow her but I can’t see stories, it’s been like that weeks now (I know I’m not missing much I just want a nose at it! 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Before she was going to have kids early just to get them out of the way to get back to the gym now she’s acting like she’d only be so lucky to have kids. 🥴
Its just bang wagon jumping. If it wasn’t trending would she be talking about, no chance.

When it comes to Niamh or “the NbD sticker” it’s just a chance to grow followers and get your name out there.
She didn’t use her VIP quote to say anything, just a generic set of words, and most of the time spent picking the picture I would guess. Then Sarah Everard starts trending and a few days later not at the start Niamh is all about educating men and putting her sticker on other peoples tweets.

I wonder why she doesn’t discuss how both herself and TJ have had concerns about the way they have been shouting at each other raised, and how it’s ok to laugh that off in a post.

There is a lot being done to raise awareness rightly so by people and I hate the coat-tail ride that influencers do on that good work.

Reactions: 7
Who does she think she is really, sending debates to her male friends/family.
If any of my male friends/family got messages like that they'd tell her to go and shite.

Yes, 100% things need to change as regards safety etc, but sending shite like that to who are presumably all nice lads, and then speaking about one of them who made a remark on her platform, nope. She wouldn't be long getting blocked

Reactions: 6
Before she was going to have kids early just to get them out of the way to get back to the gym now she’s acting like she’d only be so lucky to have kids. 🥴
She needs to realise 30 isn’t early to have kids lol 🤦‍♀️ Say she will be more like 33 at this stage anyway .... such a liar about her age was always trying to make out she was 25 at 29

should we thinking about a new title nearly at the limit of this one?

Reactions: 1
On the beg for a free fitness watch 🙄 why do bloggers broadcast that they’re ‘on the hunt’ for something or ‘looking for recommendations’...just get the bleeping thing yourself and then share it, it’s so obvious what they’re up to otherwise!! Shameless.

Reactions: 14
Could she be any more of an absolute classless show-off mentioning birthday handbag ‘number 1’ arriving and tagging Brown Thomas. I have plenty of designer bags and I’d never feel the need to show them off like that, it’s disgusting. Why is she turning into such a cocky little idiot? Trying to buy herself some class with a Range Rover and handbags from BT when we all truly know her as the girl who threw herself on half the inter county GAA players in the country every night out wearing cheap trashy clothes with her tits hanging out 🤢 you make a bad name for yourself, then live with trying to shake it. Just cos it’s the first designer handbag you got that’s not from Ali Express Niamh, there’s no need to flaunt it. Less is more, and money whispers not shouts. What in the name of God is TJ Reid doing marrying that absolute clown like, seriously??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She edited her roots in the pic with TJ but not in the outfit pic. Although given her track record, you wouldn’t even be surprised if she got her hair done. Vanity exceeds people’s health in her world.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know how she airbrushed her roots in her latest photo! 🙈🙈
Whatever about the roots.. I just noticed she has been airbrushing the letterbox on the bottom of the door? 😂 Sometimes it's there sometimes it's not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Whatever about the roots.. I just noticed she has been airbrushing the letterbox on the bottom of the door? 😂 Sometimes it's there sometimes it's not
I was going to comment and say she should airbrush the door and it’s letterbox clean. It’s always manky. Given that she takes 99.9% of photos in front of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to go and check this out and omg she genuinely photoshops the letterbox out wtf😂😂😂 That is impressive

• Haha
Can’t you just tell she thinks her house isn’t up to her high standards because she NEVER shows any part of it and would rather go to the in laws to take pictures then do it at hers. All show having the flash car and the flash clothes but her house is definitely a kip. I’m sure it’ll be a different story when she they get it done up

Reactions: 5
The letterbox is here today gone tomorrow can you imagine how controlling she is to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.