Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ela87

Chatty Member
Did Niamh quit the day job as she doesnt seem to work anymore? I thought she had a career in HR or something like that. Hope she hasnt thrown it away for this 'influencer' lifestyle....

notsodumbblonde

I saw her saying that her most prized possession is a Chanel Boy bag her mam got her - also a fake, 100%. There are tell tale signs and they are very visible tbh.
Is she not from a bit of money though? I get the impression they’re sort of well to do, isn’t her Dad like a really high up lecturer and author or something similar? Could be mistaken. One of her sisters has that similar ‘fake pretty’ kinda vibe. The other blonde one is actually very naturally pretty.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I just had a look at her grid posts - did something happen her as I haven't followed in about a year. She looks ill the poor girl. If she keeps this up to her wedding she will fsint...she looks completely emaciated. I hope she gets some sense. Her hair colour now is making her look even more skeletal.
She's getting married.
That's what's happened...

Ailte

VIP Member
Yeh she is living in lala land thinking she could have had a hen. I feel like this whole wedding and hen is all just a means of getting content for her social which is so sad. She doesn’t seem to work anymore which is very hard I hope she’s ok in that sense.
It’s hard for influencer types to not turn everything they do in life is for the gram literally. Become totally obsessive over likes. God help them.

Yeh she is living in lala land thinking she could have had a hen. I feel like this whole wedding and hen is all just a means of getting content for her social which is so sad. She doesn’t seem to work anymore which is very hard I hope she’s ok in that sense.
It’s hard for influencer types to not turn everything they do in life is for the gram literally. Become totally obsessive over likes. God help them.

fed_up18

Gifted is actually not a thing here according to a post I read here somewhere. It's required in the UK so some have started to use it to be transparent but they don't have to.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Probably borrowed up to their eyeballs. Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram. Gross waste of money to drop 60k plus on a car, even if you have the money. It’s all for show.
Haha that video is really funny . In fairness TJ is a dose and irritating ... but niamhy that’s what happens when u want a sportsman and all the other are gone ! She’s exactly how I imagined her to be behind the scenes 😉 all fake and for the gram.. !
what is wrong with TJ? Genuine question I don’t know much about him