Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry if I sound old, but HOW do people aspire to be like this. Is that it, like dress up, wear all the makeup in your drawers, head off for high tea and take loads of photos for the gram. That cannot be fulfilling. Don’t get me wrong, my life is far from exciting but I graft at my trade, have worked so hard to become a professional in my trade and actually feel like I’m helping other people day to day, and pay for everything I own with my own hard earned tax deducted cash. It seems these influencers just take take take with both hands
It sounds abysmal.
It's professional begging.

Reactions: 6
She looked like she was reading off a script behind the phone during that jewellery tour.

Also the girl doing her nails I think her mask was a bit low on her nose., just an observation.
You might as well wear no mask if you're wearing it incorrectly.

She actually looks bored talking into the camera.
Not a great advertisement for anything, other than giving oneself a break
I thought the same. The mask wasn’t even covering the girls nose, embarrassing! Defo a place to avoid.

Also no Perspex screen between them like all other nail techs have!?!?

Reactions: 2
I thought the same. The mask wasn’t even covering the girls nose, embarrassing! Defo a place to avoid.

Also no Perspex screen between them like all other nail techs have!?!?
I wouldn't mind no perspex screen as there is mixed opinions on them as regards effectiveness.
But if you're not masking up right you may as well not bother at all

Reactions: 1
Think it could have been 2016 all stars if you google it. She was in an orange dress and the other one had it in red
Is the other girl Seamus Callanan's girlfriend? The dresses do look slightly different to me but similar enough that I'd say Niamh was raging, especially as the other girl is absolutely stunning! She's unrecognisable between now and then. I unfollowed her as soon as she started hawking Herbalife, I've no time for that MLM bullshit.

Is the other girl Seamus Callanan's girlfriend? The dresses do look slightly different to me but similar enough that I'd say Niamh was raging, especially as the other girl is absolutely stunning! She's unrecognisable between now and then. I unfollowed her as soon as she started hawking Herbalife, I've no time for that MLM bullshit.
I used Herbalife before. It's a total MLM.
I couldn't sell it myself because I couldn't flog it to people knowing it was all for money

Also I thought it was diarmuid connellys girlfriend? Similar style, no big boob slit on connellys girl

I think you're talking about Seamie Callanan's gf! Conolly's gf had a totally different style of dress. Speaking of, what on earth is Niamh wearing today?? That dress is actually fine but the colour is awful on her and the shoes are shocking. For someone who has a fast fashion haul almost every day of the week she has absolutely no style whatsoever.

Attachments

@Normalgal I totally agree.. her life is all just for the photos/videos she puts up on Instagram. I cannot see how it is in any ways fulfilling. I actually pity her, it seems her full focus on life is just her appearance.

Reactions: 6
I think you're talking about Seamie Callanan's gf! Conolly's gf had a totally different style of dress. Speaking of, what on earth is Niamh wearing today?? That dress is actually fine but the colour is awful on her and the shoes are shocking. For someone who has a fast fashion haul almost every day of the week she has absolutely no style whatsoever.
Yep it's that girl on the right.
I wouldn't know any of them...
Dress today looks like something my grandmother would wear.
Dreadful taste.
If this is what being stylish involves I'll stick to new look jeans and a nice top 😂

• Haha
Could she be anymore monotone... nothing inspiring about her at all. No smiles, nothing.

The shoes are awful I use to have a pair of those - back in 1999, but I left them there.

• Haha
She first become “known” for being called out after the all stars for photoshopping. She used to photoshop all her pictures back then really badly and the all stars red carpet picture was on her feed she has shrunk herself to within an inch of her life compared to the same picture that was published in the independent 😳🙄

Not her biggest fan, but that is nit picking, who has the time for that
I am not nit pickin, I wanted to know if anyone else saw a issue with the casual racism referencin a Sikh emoji to describe how dark her tan is. Considerin all the racism disscussions on social media the last few weeks. I think her comment isnt appropriate for someone who works in HR. That is just my observation and opinion. We can agree to disagree.

Reactions: 5
I am not nit pickin, I wanted to know if anyone else saw a issue with the casual racism referencin a Sikh emoji to describe how dark her tan is. Considerin all the racism disscussions on social media the last few weeks. I think her comment isnt appropriate for someone who works in HR. That is just my observation and opinion. We can agree to disagree.
Agree to disagree indeed! Rascism is wrong, however referencing one emoji and saying its not appropriate for some ones job is the devil making work for idle hands! Particularly as if you are against rascism, youd think it wrong full stop, rather than saying inappropriate for some one in XYZ role. Anyways maybe i'm just worried i might not have been too PC back when most people weren't. Think most people can just try and be better going forward, rather than rooting through the archives to vilify!

Reactions: 7
Let's just get over the racism... her eyes are dead, her content is dull, voice mono tone. From one inter county KILKENNY "HAG" to another (hurler and girlfriend)- get over yourself Niamh Browne!! Your not as popular as you think among us! Limerick is calling you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many dresses can one person wear over a weekend? The hen will probably be the most boring weekend with no craic just all posing for pictures! Saw her last year in Galway after the races. Inside in the pub she whipped out a little plastic ziplock bag full of makeup and started topping up her slap in the middle of the pub with a puss on her face. Kept looking at herself in a little mirror she was carrying. She looked like no craic at all. Stood with a face on her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.