Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsodumbblonde

Really don’t feel sorry for her. She wouldn’t have attracted that Twitter comment if she hadn’t a reputation for purposefully going after GAA players, I don’t think it’s about the ‘slut-shaming’, it was more a throwaway comment about how can she claim TJ is so special to her when she’s made a point of chasing a particular group of guys. As for the ‘Why do people keep commenting on my weight?’, this is ongoing with months so you’d think she’d take the bloody hint that she doesn’t look well, that’s why people are commenting on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ she says her weight is nobody’s business but all she bangs on about is how many calories she’s burned on a public platform of 40,000 people so what the hell does she expect? Can’t take an ounce of abuse or criticism even though she’s putting herself out there for judgment. Will take the ‘You look great hun’ and ‘Stunning’ comments all day long but throws the toys out of the pram when someone says it how it is that she’s like a waif and image obsessed. She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

kkgirl

Like getting her hair done during lock down & surprise surprise deleted any comments when people asked her

• Wow

ladygodiva

I heard a good story recently about Niamh who approached a car garage in Kilkenny asking for a sponsored car because of who she was! 😂 TJ burnt his bridges by going to a Waterford based car dealer a while back and no car garage in Kilkenny would take him back on board until recently. She then approached the same garage asking for her own car because of her following and influencer status! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Very insecure girl seeking so much validation from people she doesn’t know on Instagram. She has completely changed herself physically in terms of her body and face. I’d love to know if she didn’t have an Instagram account if she’d have gone to the extremes she has gone to to change herself. Who actually cares about how much calories you burned today Niamh? I’ll tell you this for nothing, no one gives a flying fuck except yourself. Literally no one. Let’s see your true colours if you’ll actually marry TJ in February if restrictions are still in place and you can’t have the amount of people you want fawning over you. The word disingenuous doesn’t touch her. Sad, sad little life (but guess I’m sadder cos I’m the one taking time outta my day to give out about her, the usual can’t-form-a-response comeback from these Insta airheads who can’t take a bit of criticism 😂).
You hit the nail on the head. She’s marrying TJ for the massive GAA wedding and the exclusive pics in some shitty magazine. Very different to what they can have in February. I had to laugh, during the first lockdown people were asking her was she going to postpone and she said absolutely not they are getting married cause they are in love and that’s all that matters. Now it’s postponed and she’s openly said it will be postponed in Feb if it’s less than 50. I’d say she is absolutely fuming she won’t get the massive wedding. Good enough for her. Breaking the rules so blatantly after moaning about her wedding/hen/not being able to hug her parents etc. Here’s an idea Niamh, if you stick to the rules and encourage your followers to do it too, we might all be able to hug our parents a little bit sooner than anticipated. You’re not the only one hard done by you absolute idiot.

edit: comments are off on her posts! Retreat into a hole and ignore the controversy time

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

crossmich

Lied about her choice of beverage too.. Must be looking for free champagne from Bollinger tagging them in her photo. Yet in her story she is clearly drinking Moët 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
82C4D66D-A3A8-432C-88E4-8F2CD7058940.png
96442AAC-231B-4A11-A35C-6F0A0D620F68.jpeg

• Haha

crazystuff

I like her. Great style ideas and she seems down to earth. Has her own real career outside of lifestyle blogging and isn’t constantly promoting crap and competitions on her feed. Doesn’t seem to be too many airs and graces around her.

I feel she is getting too much criticism for her eating and fitness content. She looks to be in healthy shape and seems to know what she is talking about (being engaged to a PT will help). Also fair play to her commenting that every person is different and there is not much good in sharing her daily eating routine particularly to younger girls.

A lot of her focus is on keeping in shape and keeping active and I like how she acknowledges she struggles with motivation in her routine which we all do from time to time. I think if you aren’t interested in following people who are into their fitness goals then just unfollow and get back to brain dead sharing your fake eyeshadow palette competitions elsewhere.
You should probably unfollow this thread too if you aren’t interested in people commenting on Niamh’s bullshit, photoshopping and fake personality. No airs and graces about her? You have to be trolling us🤣 Great that you like her, but this probably isn’t the thread for you🤷‍♀️

• Haha
On the beg for a free fitness watch 🙄 why do bloggers broadcast that they’re ‘on the hunt’ for something or ‘looking for recommendations’...just get the fucking thing yourself and then share it, it’s so obvious what they’re up to otherwise!! Shameless.

Reactions: 14
She has a post up on burnout....WTF🤷 Neeeevvvvv you know nurses & the likes are probably familiar with the symptoms...you know..the ones experiencing it from hard work🙄 You know you're not supposed to ask dr google about your own imagined symptoms....dr google is rarely right & leads people to all sorts of worrying delusions. You do not in any way have burnout...not even from excessive gym sessions...you most likely are bored, demotivated...most likely uninspired (& probably hungry too). Life wrapped around social media cannot fill your soul, it seriously cannot have you wake in the morning & feel a positive sense of purpose or making a real difference....videoing opening cosmetics etc... plastering in fake tan & playing hair & make-up....theyre grand the odd time for novelty or occasion but there isn't any sense of purpose or achievement or a depth of self-esteem to be got from them - especially day after day after day .....
This isnt a critique by the way, consider it as insight & provoking genuine consideration.
People get bored when they're not doing what lights a fire in them.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I’d love to have heard him on Liveline. In another article he said “the government are only trying to protect their own frontline workers”. What an ignorant statement to make
Yes TJ the government are trying to protect us because right now we are not your frontline heroes anymore, we are your last line of defence. We need to protect our hospitals because I for one and I know I speak for all my colleagues do not want to find myself in a position where I must choose who deserves our last available ventilator in our hospital more. I might choose you TJ but then again I might choose the 40 year old mother of 3 young kids 🤷‍♀️ I really wish people would engage their brains before they open their mouth to speak

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Lads in fairness she lives in TJs house so probably doesn’t pay rent or a mortgage. If I didn’t have a mortgage I’d probably be able to afford a Range Rover too on PCP or finance!

The ‘to me, from me’ post though. So tacky! Coming from the very same girl that buys knock off Chanel bags but tags Chanel as if they’re real

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
The real side came out as soon as she thought it was off...the fake laugh to save grace...what a bitch.Surely hes allowed take a lead and speak as it's his field hes qualified in??

dontcome@me

VIP Member
He’s a grumpy looking yoke anyway. He might be the best hurler in the country but he’s nearing retirement and then he’ll just be a normal farmer who may still play for the local team for another few years or start coaching. What’ll she do without the glitz and glamour of the GAA then

Reactions: 13
I presume theyre in Colin Fennellys pods near Mountain View - if thats the case they are defo going against restrictions - dickheads
It’s the “galaxy far far away” idiotic comments that got to me. Taking the piss out of people that legitimately called her out on repeatedly breaking rules the last time we were in lockdown. I’m sure it’s absolutely hilarious to the pair of them as they don’t have a brain cell between them

Reactions: 13