Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she cut the extensions! She’ll let on she never got them but in all honesty if you done nothing wrong you wouldn’t delete comments that were in no way rude, asking a simple question, and you definitely wouldn’t block people and then try log into their accounts...sorry Niamh love, the damage is well and truly done, you’ve shown your true colours...lots more gyms in Kilkenny, lots more ready meal companies out there...it’s a bye from me ✌ 😘

Reactions: 18
Well if she got the extensions taken back out then that's even worse as it means more illegal hair operations

Reactions: 6
So today her hair looks shorter but still wearing the hat so we can't see the freshly done colour. 🙄🙄 Sure Jan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in no way defending her here but is there any chance that the extensions were clip ins?
I was thinking the same! I wear foxy locks clip in extensions and they genuinely look better than great lengths on me! So it’s possible

I’m in no way defending her here but is there any chance that the extensions were clip ins?
There’s always a chance to be fair... but then... why did she act so shady? If they were clip ins, why not just edit the caption or post on stories and clarify? A caption saying “Totally appreciate the Qs about my hair - they’re clip ins!!” - instead of just blocking all and sundry - surely she wants more followers, not less? Even if they were clips ins, she still blocked everyone for asking the very reasonable Q once her hair grew a foot overnight. So even if they are clip ins - she still behaved really badly (in my opinion).

Plus - she has form from Lockdown 1.0.

Reactions: 13
Bond extensions that have been cut. And I can only imagine how much it killed her to cut them. Still hiding the top of her freshly done roots. Next she will be out with the darker root sprays to get herself out of that pickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bond extensions that have been cut. And I can only imagine how much it killed her to cut them. Still hiding the top of her freshly done roots. Next she will be out with the darker root sprays to get herself out of that pickle.
You'll give her ideas.
Because she hasn't a single original thought in that empty head

Reactions: 5
The shower cap today. She must think we are fair thick, she hasn’t shown her hair since unless the top of her head is covered or cut out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The shower cap today. She must think we are fair thick, she hasn’t shown her hair since unless the top of her head is covered or cut out!
The extent she goes to to hide the hair after so brazenly flaunting it is hilarious. Anyone else think that tan looked like smeared tit? Really not a good look for the brand and the end result was so orange. I don’t get the appeal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The extent she goes to to hide the hair after so brazenly flaunting it is hilarious. Anyone else think that tan looked like smeared tit? Really not a good look for the brand and the end result was so orange. I don’t get the appeal

Was horrific.
And again in front of the front door....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see where she got the dr denim jeans gifted and said it was a new irish company??? Arent thry around years? I got a pair when i was in college? Sometime between 2007 and 2011??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.