Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie & NDB are notorious for posing like this in photos 😂🙈
I stood like that too after I pushed my babies out and couldn’t stand straight for a week after🔥🔥🙈🙈
26A0FE05-E59C-4EDC-A9DA-EF2CA35D9A65.jpeg
!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie Connolly looks like she's about to ask for 2 euro for a hostel in that...terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Niamh face there... She looks so rough.. Seriously how are people following her is beyond me, even more so when you know what a cow she is...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see she is sharing that other fraud Sinead Hogarty‘s posts now.
And I flogging Louis Copland suits, must have a got a deal for TJ 🙄

Rosie & NDB are notorious for posing like this in photos 😂🙈
I stood like that too after I pushed my babies out and couldn’t stand straight for a week after🔥🔥🙈🙈View attachment 492705!!
I so badly want to rip the piss out of this stance on my Insta, been tempted a while now. It looks ridiculous 🙄

Who cares, they're not that expensive!!
I can’t afford one 😭 I want an Evoque so bad!

Before she was going to have kids early just to get them out of the way to get back to the gym now she’s acting like she’d only be so lucky to have kids. 🥴
I remember that from the RSVP interview, how messed up! That’s all she cared about, to get her body back. The woman has serious issues.

Can’t you just tell she thinks her house isn’t up to her high standards because she NEVER shows any part of it and would rather go to the in laws to take pictures then do it at hers. All show having the flash car and the flash clothes but her house is definitely a kip. I’m sure it’ll be a different story when she they get it done up
The house is actually nice but small, it’s probably dated inside alright but it’s well kept on the outside. It’s not as big as Deirdre Shefflins so she can’t keep up with the Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I so badly want to rip the piss out of this stance on my Insta, been tempted a while now. It looks ridiculous 🙄

I can’t afford one 😭 I want an Evoque so bad!

I remember that from the RSVP interview, how messed up! That’s all she cared about, to get her body back. The woman has serious issues.

The house is actually nice but small, it’s probably dated inside alright but it’s well kept on the outside. It’s not as big as Deirdre Shefflins so she can’t keep up with the Jones.
They're not that expensive. You can get a 2012 Evoque for about 16000e. They are a money pit, ask any mechanic who will tell you they are one of the worst cars to buy. Its all for show... They're not even that fancy Ffs. Sorry just a person who's into genuine cars... Just my opinion! I'd rather a porsche than a new RR.

Reactions: 5
They're not that expensive. You can get a 2012 Evoque for about 16000e. They are a money pit, ask any mechanic who will tell you they are one of the worst cars to buy. Its all for show... They're not even that fancy Ffs. Sorry just a person who's into genuine cars... Just my opinion! I'd rather a porsche than a new RR.
I like my cars too but I weighed up the Evoque and just no, they’re a disaster and not capable of towing. All it is is a Chelsea tractor. I need mine with a hitch 😂

I like my cars too but I weighed up the Evoque and just no, they’re a disaster and not capable of towing. All it is is a Chelsea tractor. I need mine with a hitch 😂
But I still want one, coz they look nice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love what you did with the floor hun! 🙈😂 The red pants are prob green for all we know
2FCC5A5D-FC5B-465F-8017-ABE1D3A599AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mother cow was having none of her shite..I would have liked to see that puck.

Does anyone else think she's a bit excessive on the exercise 10k by half 8 seems a lot considering theres nothing of her there to begin with.

Reactions: 12
Mother cow was having none of her shite..I would have liked to see that puck.

Does anyone else think she's a bit excessive on the exercise 10k by half 8 seems a lot considering theres nothing of her there to begin with.
I think she has an extremely unhealthy mindset towards exercise. I’ve said before - she never talks about actually enjoying it. She’ll talk about a great session in terms of calories burned. I think she has a disorder of some kind if I’m honest, she constantly talks about slimming down when she’s already EXTREMELY slim.

Reactions: 13
I think she has an extremely unhealthy mindset towards exercise. I’ve said before - she never talks about actually enjoying it. She’ll talk about a great session in terms of calories burned. I think she has a disorder of some kind if I’m honest, she constantly talks about slimming down when she’s already EXTREMELY slim.
I hope not, if that’s the case I hope she gets the help she needs. Each to their own and all that but she did look much healthier in years gone past. She gets a lot of slack for photo shopping fails, lack of credibility etc and at times rightly so. If you put yourself on a platform and are not going to be honest & open with your followers it will come back and bite you in the arse.

Reactions: 6
This one wrecks my head even more each day - who in their right minds needs so many clothes??? And where is this money coming from? I know for a fact her job does not pay fantastic salaries and she wouldn't be paying rent etc but my god it depresses me every time I watch her stories of unboxing stuff or stuff that's still just left there? Bit of a sad life she must live it revolves around aimlessly buying clothes..
I've stayed following her simply just to see the wedding but looks like I'll be waiting for her over the top day 🙈

Reactions: 8
This one wrecks my head even more each day - who in their right minds needs so many clothes??? And where is this money coming from? I know for a fact her job does not pay fantastic salaries and she wouldn't be paying rent etc but my god it depresses me every time I watch her stories of unboxing stuff or stuff that's still just left there? Bit of a sad life she must live it revolves around aimlessly buying clothes..
I've stayed following her simply just to see the wedding but looks like I'll be waiting for her over the top day 🙈
She’s a moran!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.