Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Niamh as requested.
i like her she is motivating me to do exercise she’s my inspo at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Like getting her hair done during lock down & surprise surprise deleted any comments when people asked her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She comes across all sweet and innocent. When she was in Australia she was known for hanging off a very well known footballer from her 'favourite' county! She made an awful name for herself around limerick but to be fair to her she seems to have grown up and left that behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she was delighted to get with one of the best hurlers in the country....
Yeah they getting married in December and that Herbalife costs a fortune! She forgot to mention she got her roots done durning lockdown aswell in her stories !

Reactions: 3
Yeah they getting married in December and that Herbalife costs a fortune! She forgot to mention she got her roots done durning lockdown aswell in her stories !
If you're a Herbalife supplier then, depending on the amount you order, you (or someone) could be on discounts of up to 50%... Some mark up if you can get it 👀👀

She has zero personality, just stares directly into the camera and talks in such a monotonous voice...very wooden and robotic I find, anyone else find that? No messing about or having a laugh whatsoever. She’s after changing her appearance a lot in the last couple of years. I’d say high maintenance for poor TJ, good luck to him...

Reactions: 17
She has zero personality, just stares directly into the camera and talks in such a monotonous voice...very wooden and robotic I find, anyone else find that? No messing about or having a laugh whatsoever. She’s after changing her appearance a lot in the last couple of years. I’d say high maintenance for poor TJ, good luck to him...
Yeah thought the same , it’s the voice 😐the staring through the camera , I say his head is wrecked

Reposting what I posted about her on a different thread 😂
My best friend sees her in the gym and she said she looks nothing like her pictures. Casper the ghost pale and freckly. You can tell she’s a total catfish. She gets her hair and makeup professionally done for every night out or event. Having followed her a while, I also personally think she has a very unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Borderline eating disorder territory.
She used to work at the same company as me in her real job and I couldn’t believe how much she flaunted the clear rules about social media - we were not supposed to identify ourselves as employees of the business etc. She should have known that working in HR, they make the guidelines 😂

Reactions: 6
My best friend sees her in the gym and she said she looks nothing like her pictures. Casper the ghost pale and freckly. You can tell she’s a total catfish. She gets her hair and makeup professionally done for every night out or event. Having followed her a while, I also personally think she has a very unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Borderline eating disorder territory.
She used to work at the same company as me in her real job and I couldn’t believe how much she flaunted the clear rules about social media - we were not supposed to identify ourselves as employees of the business etc. She should have known that working in HR, they make the guidelines 😂
I agree 100% she's actually gone very frail looking since the engagement, if it was my partner I think they'd be staging an intervention..

She does sometimes come onto stories without makeup or her hair done. She is like a completely different girl. But I am the same when I have no make up on or hair done 😂. HER engagement was just cringe. Cos it was her party not niamh & tj. Most of the pics she posted were of herself. TJ was lucky he made 1 pic 😂. I unfollowed after she got her hair done after during lockdown. Just shows how shallow she is

He’s a grumpy looking yoke anyway. He might be the best hurler in the country but he’s nearing retirement and then he’ll just be a normal farmer who may still play for the local team for another few years or start coaching. What’ll she do without the glitz and glamour of the GAA then

Reactions: 13
You be grumpy looking aswell if your partner was constantly talking into their phone. She has often recorded him shouting “Niamh get off the phone”! He did a lot for kids with his online training recently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's as cheap looking....as Dolly Parton says, it takes a lot to look this cheap. Looked sooooo much better a few years back and looks a bit lollipop head now. She had an awful reputation when she was knocking around in Limerick half naked back in the day, didnt realise she was a blogger but maybe she has grown up a bit.

Catfish 😂 brilliant. Hit the nail on the head

You be grumpy looking aswell if your partner was constantly talking into their phone. She has often recorded him shouting “Niamh get off the phone”! He did a lot for kids with his online training recently
It's sad really, he seems nice enough like he could get someone who doesn't talk to her phone all day. They might not look like Barbie though, so it depends what you're into..
Did I read she's getting a wardrobe room in the house?

Reactions: 2
“I said yes to the shoes, but not the “Jimmy Choos that most brides get!” God forbid she’d be common in a pair of Jimmy Choos. Not sure what brides she knows or who she thinks she is!

“I said yes to the shoes, but not the “Jimmy Choos that most brides get!” God forbid she’d be common in a pair of Jimmy Choos. Not sure what brides she knows or who she thinks she is!
Both Terri and Rosie has Jimmy Choos for their wedding if I recall correctly. If you follow wedding fashion, there actually is a bit of a formula for the bloggers in terms of the brands and styles. Us joe soaps wear Dune, they wear Jimmy Choos 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notions 🙄 I'm sure we will all find out in RSVP or whatever the Irish equivalent of OK or Hello is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.