Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real or just plain stupid? The hair blatantly done and not two fucks could she give. Where do people like her get off? And she the very one crying over her wedding being postponed and expects it to go ahead in February yet won’t follow the rules that are there to control the virus. Absolute gowl!

I liked (literally only liked!) a comment someone left about her clearly getting her hair done and then I searched - does this mean she’s blocked me?! I’m STUNNED. How nice that she just gets to delete reality from her life. Beggars belief!
Her whole attitude and not giving a crap is what pisses me off! What a tool! Don’t worry about being blocked. You won’t miss a thing as we all know this girl is as dull as dishwater. Has zero personality and is only concerned about herself and most importantly her appearance.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I found the “be kind” quotes on her story last night funny. What does she expect when she’s rubbing it in people’s faces that she’s blatantly breaking the rules. She could of tied that fresh head of new, longer extensions in a bun and people might not of noticed, but she’s posting pics on her grid and chatting on her stories with her new long mane for everyone to see???? That’s just giving two fingers to the rest of us in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I found the “be kind” quotes on her story last night funny. What does she expect when she’s rubbing it in people’s faces that she’s blatantly breaking the rules. She could of tied that fresh head of new, longer extensions in a bun and people might not of noticed, but she’s posting pics on her grid and chatting on her stories with her new long mane for everyone to see???? That’s just giving two fingers to the rest of us in my opinion.
Quite frankly I’m totally sick of that bullshit narrative ‘if you can be anything be kind’ .... all spinning that rubbish from these minor celebs to regular people. In my own experience if you met the same people on the street they d barely bid you have the time of day. But as long as you are seen to be ‘kind’ on social media 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
They hide behind it so they can avoid being accountable for their actions and mistakes. Just be an adult like the rest of us and either obey the rules, or at least stand by your actions. Throwing out the “be kind” card is actually just disrespectful to those who are getting heat on something when they don’t deserve to. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time as they say!!

Reactions: 11
I think myself they do this to get more following she couldn't be that thick 🤣or could she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be kind= let me behave exactly how I want with no repercussions.

bleep of the highest order

Reactions: 11
Her face genuinely makes me not want to look at her and the eyes.. And yet she thinks she's gods gift. She's not that pretty if you take away the makeup and everything. Regardless of looks... She's no personality and morals. That's way worse in my book and how in the name of God are people like her "influencers". Genuine teachers, doctors etc should be the influencers.. Not these clowns.

Niamh only suits niamh.. Poor TJ deserves better. She's using him like, there's no chemistry even in the photos and videos 😂

Reactions: 8
Her face genuinely makes me not want to look at her and the eyes.. And yet she thinks she's gods gift. She's not that pretty if you take away the makeup and everything. Regardless of looks... She's no personality and morals. That's way worse in my book and how in the name of God are people like her "influencers". Genuine teachers, doctors etc should be the influencers.. Not these clowns.
I think she’s ruined herself. Far too thin. Her hair is almost white and her face is strange. Not sure what procedures have been done. Sad really and she’s a role model for young girls. Keep changing yourself. Inner happiness and all that.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s ruined herself. Far too thin. Her hair is almost white and her face is strange. Not sure what procedures have been done. Sad really and she’s a role model for young girls. Keep changing yourself. Inner happiness and all that.
She's not happy with herself at all deep down, she loves herself but she isin't happy with her appearance. She wants to be thinner and thats dangerous considering how thin she is now. Jennifer wrynne is the same.. They cannot see how bad they look currently but I think Instagram and how they look has taken over their own judgements. So sad.

Reactions: 7
Very insecure girl seeking so much validation from people she doesn’t know on Instagram. She has completely changed herself physically in terms of her body and face. I’d love to know if she didn’t have an Instagram account if she’d have gone to the extremes she has gone to to change herself. Who actually cares about how much calories you burned today Niamh? I’ll tell you this for nothing, no one gives a flying duck except yourself. Literally no one. Let’s see your true colours if you’ll actually marry TJ in February if restrictions are still in place and you can’t have the amount of people you want fawning over you. The word disingenuous doesn’t touch her. Sad, sad little life (but guess I’m sadder cos I’m the one taking time outta my day to give out about her, the usual can’t-form-a-response comeback from these Insta airheads who can’t take a bit of criticism 😂).

I normally just read threads and didn’t have an acc until now but I just had to say something on this topic. I just cannot believe she has blatantly gotten her hair done. I’m a hair salon owner who has had to leave my team go and close my business for a second time this year, I obey all the rules and don’t do any hair despite numerous requests because I care about public health. She has not only gotten a head of highlights, she has gotten a head of extensions. There 4/5 hours in the chair minimum. And it’s SO obvious!!!! She isn’t even trying to hide it. Shame on that stylist too for doing that. I know where she gets her hair done from her tagging them and I’m so disappointed by it all. So frustrating to watch.
Would you be able to report her and the salon to the Garda?

I see the Cursing Nurse calling her out for getting the hair done. Fair play

The shite she was spouting about having to cancel her hen and wedding. She is openly breaking all the regulations. I see she was in her in-laws house advertising the meals last night. The must have great patience 😡😡You would think TJ or some of her family would tell her to get a grip and cop on

Reactions: 9
Very insecure girl seeking so much validation from people she doesn’t know on Instagram. She has completely changed herself physically in terms of her body and face. I’d love to know if she didn’t have an Instagram account if she’d have gone to the extremes she has gone to to change herself. Who actually cares about how much calories you burned today Niamh? I’ll tell you this for nothing, no one gives a flying duck except yourself. Literally no one. Let’s see your true colours if you’ll actually marry TJ in February if restrictions are still in place and you can’t have the amount of people you want fawning over you. The word disingenuous doesn’t touch her. Sad, sad little life (but guess I’m sadder cos I’m the one taking time outta my day to give out about her, the usual can’t-form-a-response comeback from these Insta airheads who can’t take a bit of criticism 😂).
She's been looking for the "high life" in years. If she could get with someone more famous and better looking than tj, she would. I have a dislike for her because I know what's she's like and done in real life even before she started this shite and I hope her and all these other fake "influencers" get called out or atleast replaced with recent people. She. Wants fame and money.. She's dropped so many people suddenly if she thinks they're of no use to her anymore.

Herself and the foxes are not what they seem. Though the foxes aren't half as bad, just picky who they associate with. They wouldn't use people or witch about others to make themselves better. They're ones I can judge from real life and not fake off a screen. Don't care if they cop who I am either because I'm telling things straight out. That should be said.

I had thought of that but didn’t want to seem petty. And I guess the salon will just deny it to the ground. But then again I’ve nothing to lose so I should.
I had never heard of cursing nurse - thanks for the tip off she seems like a good acc to follow- a normal person with some cop on

• Heart

Whose the cursing nurse?
I asked if she had her hair done and she deleted my comment and blocked me. I used to go to that gym so I’ve messaged tj to tell him I won’t be back and I messaged nutri quick to say that as much as I love their meals I won’t be a customer any more because of their poor choice of brand ambassador. We all need to send these messages to take a stand, it’s so infuriating, especially when she’s so blantant about it, like she loves herself that much she has to have the hair on show, too dim and self absorbed to even tie it up so it wouldn’t be noticed

Reactions: 17
You hit the nail on the head. She’s marrying TJ for the massive GAA wedding and the exclusive pics in some crappy magazine. Very different to what they can have in February. I had to laugh, during the first lockdown people were asking her was she going to postpone and she said absolutely not they are getting married cause they are in love and that’s all that matters. Now it’s postponed and she’s openly said it will be postponed in Feb if it’s less than 50. I’d say she is absolutely fuming she won’t get the massive wedding. Good enough for her. Breaking the rules so blatantly after moaning about her wedding/hen/not being able to hug her parents etc. Here’s an idea Niamh, if you stick to the rules and encourage your followers to do it too, we might all be able to hug our parents a little bit sooner than anticipated. You’re not the only one hard done by you absolute idiot.

edit: comments are off on her posts! Retreat into a hole and ignore the controversy time

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm after messaging nutriquick about the fact she has blocked comments and is blantently disregarding the lockdown rules. I'd advise others to do the same. I said that I refuse to buy the brand If she is supporting/advertising for them.

[email protected] or message on their Instagram. There needs to be repercussions for breaking the rules with these yokes.

Comments off on most of her posts now.
Ridiculous carry on.
Her block list is getting as long as Grace's

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.