Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ if you’re gonna be all dramatic and deactivate your profile then do it for more than two days 😂 I mean where’s the credibility there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 334450

She put this up! So nothing really
She is back so I assume 🤣🤣 someone did say she would be back by Friday

I looked, still on private but now says bride to be 2021 from bride to be Feb 2021, postponed again I would think and hopefully poor Tj seeing sense. Notes she does fitness and balanced nutrition on her stories but fashion and beauty on her feed 🙄 more photos in front of the door that we will miss now she is private, how will I go on 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Niamh, how much of that quote "empathy" did you honestly have for those who got covid, who lost people to it, frontline staff who have to risk themselves daily to do a real job (not playing with a smartphone & pretending to be a celeb), those who were desperate for people to follow the rules because they have cystic fiberosis etc... Niamh TJ was flat out on radio & social media annoyed at the forced business closure at the same time you're prioritising hair (hair in the grand scheme of things, let alone a pandemic just is not that important!) and regularly outside 5km &, flaunting it.
I don't think you're previous dating life should have been publicaly mocked, that's your own business. But likewise you should keep your calorie intake your own business & TJs right to not be filmed his own business.
Save the passive aggressive quotes, you clearly have a social media addiction so at least up the content game, take time to develop a set of online & personal ethics thst have substance and match your actions.
Happy Christmas & best wishes to you, yours & the Waterford Senior hurlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Niamh, how much of that quote "empathy" did you honestly have for those who got covid, who lost people to it, frontline staff who have to risk themselves daily to do a real job (not playing with a smartphone & pretending to be a celeb), those who were desperate for people to follow the rules because they have cystic fiberosis etc... Niamh TJ was flat out on radio & social media annoyed at the forced business closure at the same time you're prioritising hair (hair in the grand scheme of things, let alone a pandemic just is not that important!) and regularly outside 5km &, flaunting it.
I don't think you're previous dating life should have been publicaly mocked, that's your own business. But likewise you should keep your calorie intake your own business & TJs right to not be filmed his own business.
Save the passive aggressive quotes, you clearly have a social media addiction so at least up the content game, take time to develop a set of online & personal ethics thst have substance and match your actions.
Happy Christmas & best wishes to you, yours & the Waterford Senior hurlers.
That last line though!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s back on public already! Loves the drama so she does or the attention! All we missed was another picture of her in her underwear looking like an oompa loompa in someone else bathroom 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else find her to be the most boring person ever? She seems to struggle to string a sentence together

Reactions: 9
Imagine calling over to a friend/families house to strip off in their bathroom to take pics 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Imagine calling over to a friend/families house to strip off in their bathroom to take pics 🙈🙈🙈
Complete mortification. Imagine being the person who's house it was.

"*Ding* : "hmm what's this instagram notification for?"

"That's my bleeping bathroom!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doubt it cos she still has Bellamianta posts further down her page. One is from the same bathroom shoot too.
She used to do sponsored posts for Tan Organic though so she's obviously jumped ship. Or maybe they ended the contract, I remember thinking it was a shocking advertisement for them because her hands especially were always shocking.

Reactions: 3
I can’t fathom how any tanning brand would pay her money to advertise their product. It’s damaging the brand. She needs to learn how to apply tan. In any pic I’ve seen it looks like one of TJ’s cows scuttered all over her. 🙈
Maybe that’s why the bathroom underwear pic is gone? Brand damage limitation?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.