Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iggy

Chatty Member
I saw Carmen Lett posted about a midwife who ended her life- sounds like she was an influencer too. Not trying to be tacky just wondering who it was? She referred to her as Lou.
They are Lou Kelly - handle earthside.nz
Very sad, I didn’t always agree with everything that they said but I did learn a lot from them and helped me to see things from a different perspective.
Very very sad when anyone takes their own life.
They had mentioned over the last few months that they had really been struggling with their mental health again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am so so sad to read about Lou this morning. They gave so much education for free and really broadened my understanding of a lot of issues they posted about and helped challenge my way of thinking. Such a loss, especially to the queer birthing space. I know they were struggling lately as they had shared a bit about it, so I truely hope they are at peace now. Sending love to everyone impacted or feeling heavy with this sad news today 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Scab-on Scamderson.

Good Morning Tattle
HM put me on blast last night and Im still getting messages and random friend requests.
It proved its not her in here theres a snake in the grass up her arse stalking for her. Holding and stalking my info for the 2ish weeks till she came back on.

Ive never said anything about her!!!!!!my username and pic would kinda make it obvious why Im here. Her life fascinated me. We have 1 or 2 things in common and her body positivity inspires me. Im now restricted I think. Cant see anything but still getting requests and messages.

Lastly my social media is as private as I know how to make it because I have a permanent protection order for myself and my kids. So who would/could have blood on there hands, HM or the snake?

If her positng about tattle brings people here good I hope they see the truth about toxic S.A absolutely devastating for me mums and women's refuge that women.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Peaches24

This is actually awful, as someone who has experienced infertility, this would NOT make me feel better. When all you want is a baby, you don’t give a shit about any of that stuff!
She just has no fucken right to speak on behalf of those who haven’t been able to have children.
I would message her about it but I am not getting into an argument (as she does with anyone that doesn’t agree with her) about the actual hurt and desperation being childless can be, she doesn’t deserve to tell me how I feel is wrong.
I also don’t want to have her blast me on social media showing everyone who I am, for me it has cause deep depression, anxiety and PTSD not to mention the massive financial toll
She is a cunt- who only see her side of things- I hope she reads this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sending a big soft hug to all those here who are affected by the news of Lou's passing.
They were an incredible spokesperson for queer people in the birthing world. Such a profound and heartbreaking loss 💔

• Heart

It wasnt me

LFYD reminiscing on their overseas travels and cant wait to get some stamps on Lulus passport?!?! Read the room!! People have no lost everything and thats what you care about. Yuck he makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
They are Lou Kelly - handle earthside.nz
Very sad, I didn’t always agree with everything that they said but I did learn a lot from them and helped me to see things from a different perspective.
Very very sad when anyone takes their own life.
They had mentioned over the last few months that they had really been struggling with their mental health again.
this is the saddest news i've ever read on tattle, fkn heartbroken

• Heart
  • Sad
Ok, so apart from Essay (obvs) who do you think is the most problematic influencer? And ONE reason why. Go!
Definitely LFYD. He doesn't pay for anything. Everything in the house, all the kids toys and clothes, the car, plane trips, hotel stays, food, alcohol...... etc etc etc is #gifted #ad #paidpartnership 🥴 and he has absolutely no idea how the lower income of NZ struggle and how they love day to day. He never reads the room and boasts about overseas trips, a brand new mansion with a pool and a spa with all the free furniture, free food (even bananas ffs 🙄), gifted alcohol, gifted trips and hotel stays, gifted clothes and shoes...... I could go on and on but yea he's theeee worst influencer in my eyes. I used to like him when he had a job. He was quite funny driving to work and didn't do any ads. But now he's just shit. The ads are nauseating 🤢🤮

Reactions: 31
Talz said last night that she’s decided she is giving up the influencer gig, gone private and just wants to be a regular mum . Good for her, I think that’s awesome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
CLEANING. It’s CLEANING. YOUR. KITCHEN.
Reset my ass. Stop trying to make this a thing! YOU ARE CLEANING.
Today I reset my bathroom (scrubbed the toilet after my son left a skid mark on the bowl 🤮), reset my washing machine (hung a load of washing), reset the dishwasher (emptied it), reset my kids (put them down for a nap), reset my car (put gas in it), reset my stomach (cooked dinner for the family).

I just posted on another thread that I’m glad I’m not an influencer but you know what? I reckon I could be the way I just spend my day resetting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

hashtagmytruth

so after being sucked into emcult then finally leaving about a year ago when I found tattle I have missed nothing, enjoyed having the extra $, and haven’t missed her “getting high while chatting” close friends stories. I’ve also not been sucked into paid close friends ever again. Thanks Pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Far out ! Pulled up on the cup holder and the front seat placement. Delete the reel Christian! Ya bloody plonker. Mark should stick with his job on the Insta account, being a miserable fucker.
I love that instead of saying no you’re wrong they’ve gone lemme check and come back and said shit you’re right and then even said it was him who keeps putting the seat back. Their replies to the comments are good, engaging and non argumentative and not just straight delete and block!!

Reactions: 26