New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm nicolealycefit, what the heck. Are you the far up your ass that patch members can't be in mission bay chatting to police officers with pur having "something going on" mind ya business lady. Patch members are human too. And probably more humble than your rich ass!!!
tit I spoke to a police officer outside the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert, I promise nothing was going on
What a fucktard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll say ! Surely her nana in a hospital bed should be for paying viewers only! Have you noticed how she has a posh voice and a normal voice? Also cracks me up when she wants help i.e the lawyer a few weeks back she posts publicly for one, or more gifted tit. No shame on her !
And how sometimes she talks so slowly that it's painful.
And that laugh...

Reactions: 4
All I get from jess' dress is edna vibes even peeping the g-string 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how much do you need to copy and why TF would you want to copy those type of outfits
Well for one, she doesn’t know the words.. but also it looks like she’s got a lisp as she miming the wrong words 😂😂
Does she not think Edna notice her just out right copying? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit I spoke to a police officer outside the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert, I promise nothing was going on
What a fucktard
Hell just realised I was wearing a Guns n Roses Tshirt, I probably should’ve been cuffed and chucked in the back of the police car

---

Christ on a trike they are fucken maggots not bugs 🤮🤮🤮

---

Wanted moody beige art work for their lounge, sorry but 😂😂😂😂😂 Wtaf a preschooler could do this, would love to know what they paid for it (moochstyle)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
---

Wanted moody beige art work for their lounge, sorry but 😂😂😂😂😂 Wtaf a preschooler could do this, would love to know what they paid for it (moochstyle)
Lol I guess that's what "moody" looks like when your personality is beige AF. Also, those textured plaster "art works" were so on trend 2 years ago. Luckily it was gifted - I wouldn't pay for it either 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol I guess that's what "moody" looks like when your personality is beige AF. Also, those textured plaster "art works" were so on trend 2 years ago. Luckily it was gifted - I wouldn't pay for it either 🤣🤣
Agree haha but to be fair thehomebodystudio which did this does some quite cool ones…this one is terrible in my opinion, nothing unique about it or even a cool pattern.

The colour is terrible - painted that beige reminds me of their terrible lime washing fail because they couldn’t read the instructions properly (even though they are meant to be DIY experts). He rates himself as such a DIY guru and in fairness his bbq bench and the frame for this look great so I’m surprised he wouldn’t have attempted his own plaster art before now.

Reactions: 6
Someone commented on jess lighting her bday cake like a ciggy and tagged edna 🤣
People are becoming aware lol
she has literally copy and pasted the whole video of Edna’s including the song used in the video as well as the obvious 🤦‍♀️
I would LOVE to know Edna’s thoughts on this? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she also take 10000 years to get it all online and pre buy expensive courier packaging, pack them all up, number, and collate it all into an intricate and OTT excel spreadsheet, assuming it’d go gang busters and sell immediately??! …..no? Just Bets then? 😂😂
She’s got someone doing the listings for her she said on her stories 🤣 (would be the way I would go for that volume too lol)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.