New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe much.... edna saying to her mother in law it's not often a celebrity teaches you how to make a cocktail referring to herself šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬. Then she expects to use the big bottle of champagne and mother in law says no use the small one..Edna's face šŸ™„

Kind of get the impression she free loads off them seen they have money
Oof that was v awkward šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
šŸ¤® too short, too tight trousers showing what you havenā€™t got, no socks and old man slippers, so farken hot šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

Also Elleā€™s heels like 3 sizes too big!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww poor OEM and her flooding garden. I think it was only 2 days ago when she was saying she wasnā€™t worried about the weather warning. Have the space to be fucked off but the loving helpful amazing followers (who no doubt have some sort of contacts to provide her free of charge a load of sandbags) donā€™t need to know about it.
I do feel for her but duck man, check yoself.

I really think all these people online expect a life full of roses because theyā€™ve got an Insta following.

Itā€™s a lolz from me.
She's familiar with the victim pity party, it was an uncomfortable watch.
They're "time rich" so could maybe divert water somehow. Oops nevermind she didn't want advice. Then plugs her 'buy me a coffee'

Reactions: 7
Elle Herself follower here, former keto dieter and former Welle Club member.

It annoys me that Elle says sheā€™s going off keto as often as she does because thatā€™s so misleading for her followers. If you on again/off again keto like she does you just end up piling the weight on .. I know because I did it a few times. But newbies wonā€™t know that and theyā€™ll see Elle and see her fluid keto lifestyle and see that sheā€™s still slim and think they can go on and off it whenever they like too.

Reactions: 10
So it was all good to leave the sick babies with family so they could go to a wedding. Now entitled Elle herself is moaning the sink in the hotel (which is also up a hill and not on the flat like they were expecting) is too small for her.šŸ˜”

First world problems Elle. There are people in Auckland who are facing a second round of flooding. influencer entitlement at its bestšŸ˜¢
Yeah that hill isn't even that bad, even I've done it many times. So entitled aren't they, their so called 'no support' are getting up to the babies during the night for them while they complain about stupid tit. I think someone previously mentioned they should be renamed elle_up_herself and dave_up_himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww poor OEM and her flooding garden. I think it was only 2 days ago when she was saying she wasnā€™t worried about the weather warning. Have the space to be fucked off but the loving helpful amazing followers (who no doubt have some sort of contacts to provide her free of charge a load of sandbags) donā€™t need to know about it.
I do feel for her but duck man, check yoself.

I really think all these people online expect a life full of roses because theyā€™ve got an Insta following.

Itā€™s a lolz from me.
I choked on my tea when she says she is positive on social media. Thereā€™s no influencer who complains more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs this is parenting 101, why does everything have to turned into a me moment, this situation is about your child, not about how bloody tired you are
---

Stupid photo didnā€™t attach lol
I donā€™t follow her but woooow 5 WHOLE minutes to reassure your worried child?! What a damn inconvenience this child must! Sheā€™s an absolute saint! šŸ˜³šŸ™„šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ffs this is parenting 101, why does everything have to turned into a me moment, this situation is about your child, not about how bloody tired you are
---

MFM just makes me sad now.

Complainted when she dropped them off at school and still complaining at night.

The only time she shows any interest in anything is when she talks about her pathetic netflix shows.

Honestly. Try working fulltime with two teenagers.. Maria, and a self employed husband. But I love my family and I am going to miss these days terribly one day.

I am literally THE most tired I have ever been in my whole entire life. But I count my blessings and try to make the most of each day as children grow in the blink of an eye!

She needs to take a step back and really look at herself as bagging her husband and children every day is revolting. So blimmen lazy.

Reactions: 22
Lol TD gives her kids Ed Sheeran tickets for their birthday and the oldest isnā€™t impressed. Knowing full well it was pre recorded she still finds it funny and shares with her followers? He obviously didnā€™t like the present and also being filmed. Iā€™m sure after reading here there will be a story about how he loved it etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
---

Tbh, Iā€™m not surprised re: her childrenā€™s ā€œanxietyā€ which I know is sad. But if you live in a home where the vocab predominantly is about being ā€œanxiousā€, ā€œoverwhelmedā€, ā€œworriedā€ā€¦ what else could be expected. Something needs to change before she will be forced to.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Lol TD gives her kids Ed Sheeran tickets for their birthday and the oldest isnā€™t impressed. Knowing full well it was pre recorded she still finds it funny and shares with her followers? He obviously didnā€™t like the present and also being filmed. Iā€™m sure after reading here there will be a story about how he loved it etc.
So awkward to watch!!! Why upload it? Just put pictures of them at the concert with a caption if you want the world to think youā€™re a cool mum.

Reactions: 8
Tbh, Iā€™m not surprised re: her childrenā€™s ā€œanxietyā€ which I know is sad. But if you live in a home where the vocab predominantly is about being ā€œanxiousā€, ā€œoverwhelmedā€, ā€œworriedā€ā€¦ what else could be expected. Something needs to change before she will be forced to.
This is very true. Parents manifest so many of their own thoughts and behaviours into their own children. I know kids as young as 6 telling adults they have anxiety etc. Why? because of their parents! I actually think these parents on social media need to stop talking and filming their kids as itā€™s totally going to screw them up.
Look at Louisa now her two girls are older. Instead of steeping back she has that camera in their faces all the time. I expect sheā€™s wanting something out of it and the girls probably think this is their way to become noticed and earn $$$

• Sad
Reactions: 10
---

That child is telling her they suffer from anxietyšŸ˜„She needs to recognise that and get the child help. A Five minute chat will not calm down the thoughts going on in the childs head. Maybe they could both benefit from a really good counsellor

• Sad
Reactions: 13
---

Honestly she can't cope with normal everyday life, she has a major problem and really needs to seek more mental health help as she can't go on like this, it's not normal at all for someone to be so tired and overwhelmed over the smallest of things. I'm so sad for her husband and kids, they deserve better. Maria from Mangere: do better for your family! Seek help!
---

This!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A lot of what sheā€™s finding so overwhelming is just basic stuff. Kids canā€™t handle emotions as well you have to teach them, and how to be resilient. If she canā€™t emotionally look after her kids in her current state (and Iā€™d argue sheā€™s making them worse because sheā€™s such an emotional mess) then she shouldnā€™t be the stay at home parent. In my view.

Reactions: 12
Cringe much.... edna saying to her mother in law it's not often a celebrity teaches you how to make a cocktail referring to herself šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬. Then she expects to use the big bottle of champagne and mother in law says no use the small one..Edna's face šŸ™„

Kind of get the impression she free loads off them seen they have money
A celebrity šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, my god she rates herself. Freeloader, gold digger for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.