New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CLEANING. It’s CLEANING. YOUR. KITCHEN.
Reset my ass. Stop trying to make this a thing! YOU ARE CLEANING.
Today I reset my bathroom (scrubbed the toilet after my son left a skid mark on the bowl 🤮), reset my washing machine (hung a load of washing), reset the dishwasher (emptied it), reset my kids (put them down for a nap), reset my car (put gas in it), reset my stomach (cooked dinner for the family).

I just posted on another thread that I’m glad I’m not an influencer but you know what? I reckon I could be the way I just spend my day resetting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw Carmen Lett posted about a midwife who ended her life- sounds like she was an influencer too. Not trying to be tacky just wondering who it was? She referred to her as Lou.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Do you know what reaaally confuses me about Boujee Jess.. she says she will open her stores in different parts of the week cause they don’t have the capacity etc to make enough for both stores and dont want to be running back and forth 🙄 but is opening both stores on one of her claimed busiest days of the year.. make that make sense?? Obviously you DO have the capacity to make enough for both stores on your busiest day so what’s your REAL excuse? You just can’t be fucked?
Exactly! She’s really shot herself in the foot by saying/doing this because it actually does not make sense!
She says V Day is one of their busiest, when they make the most products they ever make! …and can now somehow facilitate two locations?! Which begs the question if you can do it that day why not the others??
I get the feeling because the “taka” store is a “pop up” it may have a much more limited offering and focused maybe more so on the coffees? …so still?!? …probably just definitely could NOT employ enough staff and she’s too lazy to do it herself

Reactions: 6
Exactly! She’s really shot herself in the foot by saying/doing this because it actually does not make sense!
She says V Day is one of their busiest, when they make the most products they ever make! …and can now somehow facilitate two locations?! Which begs the question if you can do it that day why not the others??
I get the feeling because the “taka” store is a “pop up” it may have a much more limited offering and focused maybe more so on the coffees? …so still?!? …probably just definitely could NOT employ enough staff and she’s too lazy to do it herself
Wtf is a pop up cafe? Surely when you set up a cafe you need to spend time renovating the space to fit your brand, setting up equipment, etc.

If it’s only temporary then surely your profits are minimised by all the renovating and set up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I saw Carmen Lett posted about a midwife who ended her life- sounds like she was an influencer too. Not trying to be tacky just wondering who it was? She referred to her as Lou.
They are Lou Kelly - handle earthside.nz
Very sad, I didn’t always agree with everything that they said but I did learn a lot from them and helped me to see things from a different perspective.
Very very sad when anyone takes their own life.
They had mentioned over the last few months that they had really been struggling with their mental health again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

💯!! And if they can do that why have they been so limited at huapai only doing 2-3 days with limited hours. Think she's bitten off more than she can chew

Reactions: 5
They are Lou Kelly - handle earthside.nz
Very sad, I didn’t always agree with everything that they said but I did learn a lot from them and helped me to see things from a different perspective.
Very very sad when anyone takes their own life.
They had mentioned over the last few months that they had really been struggling with their mental health again.
this is the saddest news i've ever read on tattle, fkn heartbroken

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I am so so sad to read about Lou this morning. They gave so much education for free and really broadened my understanding of a lot of issues they posted about and helped challenge my way of thinking. Such a loss, especially to the queer birthing space. I know they were struggling lately as they had shared a bit about it, so I truely hope they are at peace now. Sending love to everyone impacted or feeling heavy with this sad news today 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Most buisness' especially one opening another shop in less than a week don't have the time for a sleep in, gym at 9am then a last appointment. I really hope she stops using this term busy. Most people who say they are busy don't have time for beauty appts or a sleep in

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sending a big soft hug to all those here who are affected by the news of Lou's passing.
They were an incredible spokesperson for queer people in the birthing world. Such a profound and heartbreaking loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Most buisness' especially one opening another shop in less than a week don't have the time for a sleep in, gym at 9am then a last appointment. I really hope she stops using this term busy. Most people who say they are busy don't have time for beauty appts or a sleep in
At least she showered! TD went to the gym this morning and continued on her day in the same clothing 🤮They all use this term. They want the head pats and for their followers to message so they feel validated.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bernadebt could not be MORE happy to “get rid of her f*cking kids back to school” today!! 😥😥 …so sad, imagine then seeing her speak about them like that 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bernadebt could not be MORE happy to “get rid of her f*cking kids back to school” today!! 😥😥 …so sad, imagine then seeing her speak about them like that 😔
I loved Edwards commentary on her cookiedoo brioche ad thing, he cracked me up he seems like good value, but maybe like he watches too much social media "check out the merch"
Actually he reminds me of someone and I just clicked, Kennedy, he's a mini Kennedy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.