New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is only bliss when Tarryns in a bikini.
Bets is still trying to sell her clothes and books
Christians new house is a walking #AD and it’s nearly Feb but he’ll still show Christmas posts.
Influencers can only go camping as long as the #Ad dyson, thermomix and fridge can come!
Danni doesn’t want kids so substituted them with a kitten.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Life is only bliss when Tarryns in a bikini.
Bets is still trying to sell her clothes and books
Christians new house is a walking #AD and it’s nearly Feb but he’ll still show Christmas posts.
Influencers can only go camping as long as the #Ad dyson, thermomix and fridge can come!
Danni doesn’t want kids so substituted them with a kitten.
Don't forget about the #ad Emma mattress topper that you have to take camping and also the *HUGE* 5% off using the code 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would rather pay for Katie Hawkeys food than the boujee donuts. God her cooking and baking looks good

Reactions: 14
Talz had her baby. Simone had her baby. Magnolia Bets is still unhinged. Jess donated some donuts so we forget she’s trying to sell one cake twice. Ellie still loves her belly and her candles and her dairy and her freebies. All the concerts were cancelled. Love from your Ads are still all ads. Rebecca made it to Tauranga from her glamping #sponsoredgadgets trip just to find one love cancelled. Cherie is still a GC rolling with the punches and making me hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brodie Kane who doesn’t wanna hear other peoples opinions invites them by asking who voted for Wayne Brown for mayor.
Cue the predictable snarky response to opinions that differ from hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For someone who was sooooo unbothered by her husband being touchy feely with other women, Rebecca sure does bring it up a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would rather pay for Katie Hawkeys food than the boujee donuts. God her cooking and baking looks good
And she shows JUST THE FOOD!!!! 🤣🤣

Not her feet, not her butt, not her boobs, not her nails! Just her delicious food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brodie Kane who doesn’t wanna hear other peoples opinions invites them by asking who voted for Wayne Brown for mayor.
I thought this exactly. Not ok to bag Jacinda but ok to bag the mayor???

---

And she shows JUST THE FOOD!!!! 🤣🤣

Not her feet, not her butt, not her boobs, not her nails! Just her delicious food!!
Ha yes I never ever thought of this. Her husband is a lucky man

---

Did anyone catch what it was that Hannah from SMH said on her stories that offended some people??

Reactions: 2
But she keeps up of her one at lunch , rest of Auckland problem is the flooding hers is having 4 kids out for lunch but no there million dollar mansion would never be effected
Hannah deleted her posts after she was called out by that Auckland influencers don't post ad story. Even Briana deleted her repost of Hannah's yum cha photo where she captioned it "Send help lol". So tone deaf. I wonder if the brands in the Q&A also saw it and saw their products being advertised today. People are unfollowing too, she's gone down in numbers. Maybe why all of a sudden she was posting that mattress to "help someone in need". I wish I was that rich that even my city being destroyed and people losing their lives and homes doesn't affect me at all :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Millie puts up question boxes then gets all uptight and offended when people ask questions. She busy playing step mum and house following her man steps behind and always in the back seat. Bros before hoes from her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Jess donating donuts and coffee to the emergency response teams 👍
That's nice - good on her.

There was a lovely man on the news cooking up sausages and other stuff on a BBQ for the road crews.

---

Far out she's a pain in the ass. I preferred it when she lived in Christchurch and had a radio job ... she seemed quieter and less thirsty.

Reactions: 12
Hannah deleted her posts after she was called out by that Auckland influencers don't post ad story. Even Briana deleted her repost of Hannah's yum cha photo where she captioned it "Send help lol". So tone deaf. I wonder if the brands in the Q&A also saw it and saw their products being advertised today. People are unfollowing too, she's gone down in numbers. Maybe why all of a sudden she was posting that mattress to "help someone in need". I wish I was that rich that even my city being destroyed and people losing their lives and homes doesn't affect me at all :rolleyes:
Yeah good on Bri for deleting her repost. Hannah didn’t delete the original one though - as tone deaf as they come saying “absolute carnage” sitting indoors at a table while outside there actually was actual carnage being that we are in a state of emergency right now. So yuck.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.