New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea who Tarryn Donaldson was, looked her up, and she's got her kid crying on her bleeping story while talking about him. He clearly doesn't want to be filmed, he turns away when she starts talking about him. I've recently been searching through some of my school reports etc and found some correspondence between my mum and a teacher - nothing bad at all, but even that was hard to read as an adult, it's embarrassing to think about the discussions my parents had about me as a child! I cannot begin to imagine how humiliating it will be for these children as they grow up and discover the way their parents so willingly displayed and discussed their characters publicly online. Kids take on board the language we use about them and around them, our voices become their inner critic later on. It truly disgusts me the lack of respect some of these parents have for their children. I wonder if they hope the kids will grow up embracing it and take on the family trade :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So Bets from MK posts a story with her kid playing GTAā€¦.itā€™s an R18 game and given she is already under scrutiny for her parenting why would you???? It also infuriates me how chipper she is about her sales, there are so many people she owes money too it seems really bad taste. Did anything ever happen with the florist side of the business? Havenā€™t seen a thing in ages
Charlotte took it over and they renamed it. Sheā€™s just now decided she doesnā€™t want to do it anymore and is getting ā€œa real jobā€ - Iā€™d say due to complete lack of sales.. so Bets is selling it all, florist sundries etc and keeping the profits (seems like this was the plan all along) sheā€™s said once all that, and remaining MK stock is gone she Be AbLe To AnNoUnCe HeR nEw BuSiNeSs/SeCrEt PrOjEcT šŸ™„šŸ™„
Makes me sick she seems to have zero remorse for her ex employees/people she owes $ to and is seemingly able to just start again with no consequences

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hmm Iā€™ve always seen Millie as a public figure. Not for any other reason other than she was Paul Holmesā€™ step daughter and had a P addiction - lots of publicity there šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Millie Elder have "public figure" in her insta profile like she's some sort of celerity? Even SA doesn't have that lol, bit pretentious? I need to stop hate following this witch :D
Itā€™s odd. Because she likes to remind us sheā€™s not public property and that the media hounded her because of her fatherā€™s fame - not her own. So which is it, Millie? Canā€™t have it both ways.

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned Polly and I thought oh I havenā€™t seen her for a while, wonder what sheā€™s up to!
Her face looks less puffy and lumpy these days. Has she eased off on the filler? Or is she heavily filtered?
She hosts a talk show on Today FM (Sunday-Thursday nights, 8pm-12mn).

Personal opinion - she's stuck in her 20s maturity wise. Post-split from Grant she moved on with a guy who she gushed about to all the women's mags and anyone else who would listen, then it ended abruptly due to him intimidating her or something (he was allegedly/reported to be on drugs and wanted her to fund his lifestyle). Even the way she talks - "besty friends" is how she describes her and Grant's relationship now - makes me squirm.

When she and Grant were cast aside on ZM and relegated to another station, it should have been a warning sign that their time in the spotlight was coming to an end. They had a huge prime-time run and should've been grateful for that. Not long after that shift, they were moved to another lesser station ... surely it must've sunk in for them at that point that the end was nigh?

When she suddenly found herself jobless from "failed contract negotiations" she whinged until the cows came home about not having a job, etc., etc., etc., ... surely she would've earned millions over her many years on air?

Before the Fletch-Vaughan-Megan falling out, there was the Grant-Pauline (as she was known then)-Nick (Tansley) break-up ... that was a crazy time.

I used to see Pauline walking around Wellington when I worked there in the mid-'90s, always giving a stink eye to passersby. Back then, she looked VERY different:

1675378150223.png

She's the original JJ in many ways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She hosts a talk show on Today FM (Sunday-Thursday nights, 8pm-12mn).

Personal opinion - she's stuck in her 20s maturity wise. Post-split from Grant she moved on with a guy who she gushed about to all the women's mags and anyone else who would listen, then it ended abruptly due to him intimidating her or something (he was allegedly/reported to be on drugs and wanted her to fund his lifestyle). Even the way she talks - "besty friends" is how she describes her and Grant's relationship now - makes me squirm.

When she and Grant were cast aside on ZM and relegated to another station, it should have been a warning sign that their time in the spotlight was coming to an end. They had a huge prime-time run and should've been grateful for that. Not long after that shift, they were moved to another lesser station ... surely it must've sunk in for them at that point that the end was nigh?

When she suddenly found herself jobless from "failed contract negotiations" she whinged until the cows came home about not having a job, etc., etc., etc., ... surely she would've earned millions over her many years on air?

Before the Fletch-Vaughan-Megan falling out, there was the Grant-Pauline (as she was known then)-Nick (Tansley) break-up ... that was a crazy time.

I used to see Pauline walking around Wellington when I worked there in the mid-'90s, always giving a stink eye to passersby. Back then, she looked VERY different:

View attachment 1931392

She's the original JJ in many ways.
Nah I would've thought even the big popular radio hosts (FVH, Clint Roberts etc) wouldn't be on much more $150k per year. Even the newsreaders like Mike McRoberts, Simon Dallow etc. get around 150-200k. Your Hoskings might be more like 300k but Polly wouldn't be super rich, even after all those years.

Reactions: 7
Hmm Iā€™ve always seen Millie as a public figure. Not for any other reason other than she was Paul Holmesā€™ step daughter and had a P addiction - lots of publicity there šŸ˜†
Her step father was indeed a public figure, she however is not in my opinion, she's just another influenzer

Reactions: 8
Lol LFYD still making a big deal about Frankie choosing such bright coloured colours with prints on them the other day, and it is literally Blue lol šŸ˜‚
and this photo is so filtered, he showed a video of him on his stories in these clothes and the blue was quite a bit darker. Why filter it!! Frankie wears that bright pink tee that represents pride literally all the time, and we all know Christian bought that šŸ™„ heā€™s just trying to make content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol! WHO is asking her for BiZzNiZz advice?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ« šŸ« 
059BE57C-05FE-4C5A-BC29-EA979FE0832D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.