New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all the influencers do this?? It’s so cringe. This is like when we would get those lollies when we were young and pretend they were cigarettes and think it’s funny.
Again another tik tock trend! Do they all scroll there and the gram and just copy everything? Where is the authenticity these days!

Reactions: 6
Why do all the influencers do this?? It’s so cringe. This is like when we would get those lollies when we were young and pretend they were cigarettes and think it’s funny.

So she invited jess to her birthday but didn't have a cake made by jess?

Geez how bad do jess' cakes taste!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she doesn’t emoji those up and try and start another SiDe HuStLe selling feet pics! 🤣🤣🤮🤢
I think she's hoping someone will put her on that foot fetish website that Edna's feet are on 🤣🤣 she's that obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree at least he wasn't getting too worked up about things and no one has really said anything nasty, we are allowed to not like his artwork. Would be great if he had an account and could engage on here but I feel it wouldn't do him any favors exposing himself like that. I remember they sometimes used to share Simones stories, I wonder if they still follow and support her, would love to hear of other influences true thoughts n that woman
I was wondering that too - at one point he was always gushing over Simone and trying to get noticed by her. He clearly reads here regularly, so there's no way he doesn't know how problematic she is, but I bet he still idolizes her in secret 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MfM in a quandary about how to pick up Chloe and Rohan. Jeepers. Not that hard. She makes her life harder than it needs to be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she's hoping someone will put her on that foot fetish website that Edna's feet are on 🤣🤣 she's that obsessed
Edna's feed are on a foot fetish website?? Is this how she has all her designer clothing?

---

I was wondering that too - at one point he was always gushing over Simone and trying to get noticed by her. He clearly reads here regularly, so there's no way he doesn't know how problematic she is, but I bet he still idolizes her in secret 😆
I always thought they just gushed over Simone so she would share the stories that they had tagged her in as a way of getting more followers which was probably not a bad move a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hashtag Jess sharing ways to help Aucklanders after the floods, first influencer I've seen actually share more than just the token 'hope everyone's safe'

Reactions: 6
Edna's feed are on a foot fetish website?? Is this how she has all her designer clothing?

---

I always thought they just gushed over Simone so she would share the stories that they had tagged her in as a way of getting more followers which was probably not a bad move a few years ago
That was my theory about being friends with her as well!

Reactions: 4
LFYD reminiscing on their overseas travels and cant wait to get some stamps on Lulus passport?!?! Read the room!! People have no lost everything and thats what you care about. Yuck he makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Hashtag Jess sharing ways to help Aucklanders after the floods, first influencer I've seen actually share more than just the token 'hope everyone's safe'
I’ve seen quite a few this morning sharing kindness foundation + nurturing families stories who are on the ground doing the mahi, and doing amazing work. Would like to see receipts tho on of any influencers are actually helping. (Bear and Moon tho did a $1k donation and shared the reciepts. Ka pai!)

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she ask her normal everyday friends or go with the old brand she had? Oh that’s right it’s a great way for TD to get something else free!
tone deaf.

we had massive shortages when i replaced ours the other year or so - as our town had suffered a massive flood before xmas.

i happily got a floor model of a brand i wouldnt normally buy....i was just grateful to be able to replace it? People lost their houses and appliances and had to start from scratch.

Just hop in your bloody car TD and go and pick one ffs. Be grateful you have a roof over your head.

Reactions: 7
Wow Christian. Wanking on about all the places Frankie’s been in his short life with his passport number on full display page after page 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes he’s about to get a new passport but still! Not something you should put on social media.
D96E590E-7268-4EC2-82A6-1F0C737D3170.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.