New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got the spray tan Friday so she knew she was wearing that dress that weekend... would you not plan accordingly? Unless she WANTED the g string tan line to show, which is what my guess is....

---

So rekon she wanted that line she's so fuked she's ment to be married but acts real skanky.. she would prob take that as a compliment.

Don't know why she wants to be called boujie she acts more Bogan next time she changes her company name after bad reviews (LOl!!) She should change it to just jess beige Bogan bakery!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can TD stop sharing advice about schooling! I’m amazed she even mentioned psychologist and teachers messaged her giving her advice. She’s completely wrong with her impression about what year 0 and year 1 is and what they do. These influencers need to stay in their own lane as so many are giving out unsolicited advice and opinions that are wrong. All this showed me was TD has no idea what is happening at her kids schools.
Amen! I watched this and got so annoyed at her becusae she was saying so much that was wrong!

Reactions: 4
If I was Phil I'd be so pissed off! Imagine if she had to work/juggle kids/run the house/cook.... she needs to go get help. Its not normal.
I hope he leaves her and takes the kids with him.She is toxic and not a good role model for the poor children.

Reactions: 7
Na, they are also donating some of it too. Nothing wrong with this in my eyes.
Yea good on them for donating $1!
Does feel like a bit of a hobby for mum though… they’re both at school now, what exactly does she do?.. remember when she first secured that handle and started the highly successful kids interior decor account?…yea same 😂😂
Related - do Megan and her husband still have their online kids boutique? (like every other person?) …bet they kinda wish they didn’t sell the cafe now huh

Reactions: 3
So rekon she wanted that line she's so fuked she's ment to be married but acts real skanky.. she would prob take that as a compliment.

Don't know why she wants to be called boujie she acts more Bogan next time she changes her company name after bad reviews (LOl!!) She should change it to just jess beige Bogan bakery!
I think that’s the whole point. Just because you’re married doesn’t mean you have to cover up.

If your heart is really breaking for people that have lost tit due to flooding then maybe don’t post about how you’ve got a warm, dry house with hot coffee and fresh bedding. Seems a bit braggy and contradictory. 🙄
This IRKS me so much 🙄

Reactions: 5
Amen! I watched this and got so annoyed at her becusae she was saying so much that was wrong!
She does this all the time and along with other influencers justifies their choice or reasoning by mentioning followers messaged me and are also saying the same etc/backing them up. Like S and the car seat! Why couldn’t sue chat with her off line friends and best yet go talk to kindy and/or make an appointment with the school.
Asking random strangers online who haven’t a clue just spreads more incorrect messages.

Good Morning Tattle
HM put me on blast last night and Im still getting messages and random friend requests.
It proved its not her in here theres a snake in the grass up her arse stalking for her. Holding and stalking my info for the 2ish weeks till she came back on.

Ive never said anything about her!!!!!!my username and pic would kinda make it obvious why Im here. Her life fascinated me. We have 1 or 2 things in common and her body positivity inspires me. Im now restricted I think. Cant see anything but still getting requests and messages.

Lastly my social media is as private as I know how to make it because I have a permanent protection order for myself and my kids. So who would/could have blood on there hands, HM or the snake?

If her positng about tattle brings people here good I hope they see the truth about toxic S.A absolutely devastating for me mums and women's refuge that women.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Good Morning Tattle
HM put me on blast last night and Im still getting messages and random friend requests.
It proved its not her in here theres a snake in the grass up her arse stalking for her. Holding and stalking my info for the 2ish weeks till she came back on.

Ive never said anything about her!!!!!!my username and pic would kinda make it obvious why Im here. Her life fascinated me. We have 1 or 2 things in common and her body positivity inspires me. Im now restricted I think. Cant see anything but still getting requests and messages.

Lastly my social media is as private as I know how to make it because I have a permanent protection order for myself and my kids. So who would/could have blood on there hands, HM or the snake?

If her positng about tattle brings people here good I hope they see the truth about toxic S.A absolutely devastating for me mums and women's refuge that women.
You can report the messages etc to Netsafe, it is classified as harassment. Maybe her snake should he running (slithering) scared. Cyber bullying, whether direct ot indirect via coercion is still serious

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be surprised if Millie is pregnant as she has talked recently about trying to get pregnant with him.

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?
Yuk, I hope she doesn't get prego to him, he's one of those guys who will have multiple kids to multiple partners

You can report the messages etc to Netsafe, it is classified as harassment. Maybe her snake should he running (slithering) scared. Cyber bullying, whether direct ot indirect via coercion is still serious

Thank you. Im not going to put anymore time or energy into it. Ive dealt with real life monsters my whole life. A stranger on the internet is nothing. X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If your heart is really breaking for people that have lost tit due to flooding then maybe don’t post about how you’ve got a warm, dry house with hot coffee and fresh bedding. Seems a bit braggy and contradictory. 🙄
This is so nasty of her, even claiming it's a joke. Don't put it up. She has no idea of the level of suffering out there. People have lost everything and she's complaining she's got muddy sheets 😡

But it got better....

Now she's proudly boasting, how on Aucklands day of flooding she had to get a cake through for a bride. Driving in horrid weather, having to take alternate route due to flooding. You aren't an essential service BJ. And sorry, but that is one very basic three tiered, buttercream iced cake, with gold leaf applied, flowers and a plastic name tag. This doesn't take a lot of skill, which was evidenced by the construction. Bet it cost the bride a small fortune😥

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This is so nasty of her, even claiming it's a joke. Don't put it up. She has no idea of the level of suffering out there. People have lost everything and she's complaining she's got muddy sheets 

But it got better....

Now she's proudly boasting, how on Aucklands day of flooding she had to get a cake through for a bride. Driving in horrid weather, having to take alternate route due to flooding. You aren't an essential service BJ. And sorry, but that is one very basic three tiered, buttercream iced cake, with gold leaf applied, flowers and a plastic name tag. This doesn't take a lot of skill, which was evidenced by the construction. Bet it cost the bride a small fortune

When does she actually go to work? Works in hospo but works from home 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howwww has Christian been diagnosed with Glandular fever? Most people I know are miserable with it they don’t do much at all but this month he’s just been drinking and in the pool and whatever else he usually does

I hope he leaves her and takes the kids with him.She is toxic and not a good role model for the poor children.
Hmm. If only he has the balls to call this bs directly re: MFM and seek help for her too instead of further enabling the victim mindset but yea nah… balls went MIA looong time ago

I'm a bit reluctant to give it any attention after what happened previously. :oops: Don't know if either of the 2 doxxed tattlers have ever been back.
HM is still obsessed with Tattle and has outed someone else. Don't follow her, don't comment on her posts.
---

Good Morning Tattle

Somehow I missed this today.

Good on you for standing up for what's right. I would think it is HM that is responsible as she is the one posting it. Sorry this happened to you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you. Im not going to put anymore time or energy into it. Ive dealt with real life monsters my whole life. A stranger on the internet is nothing. X
I hear you loud and clear. This is nothing in the big scheme of life. Sending virtual hugs
🤗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.