New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so apart from Essay (obvs) who do you think is the most problematic influencer? And ONE reason why. Go!

Reactions: 3
---

Her ex Husband Harry was wealthy enough to let her play at being an entrepreneur/bossbabe/business woman. Somehow her and her idiot, extremely dodgy bff, got a tv show. Then Edna and Harry broke up, covid hit, she almost went into liquidation but along came wealthy Husband #2 (her landlord) so she is once again playing at being a business woman. Producing crappy tanning products.

At every possible opportunity you will see her frolicking in a barely there bikini or a dress cut so high you see her crouch. That's Edna Wart 🤣
Oh wow I didn’t realise all of this - especially the near liquidation. My brother used to work with her in banking (before she was a boss babe) and he said she was very smart and did pretty well in her job there. But maybe he just liked the way she looked 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
LFYD moaning about Frankie being a typical boisterous 4yr old boy. Hahahahaha how's that lack of discipline and no consequences working out for you babes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow I didn’t realise all of this - especially the near liquidation. My brother used to work with her in banking (before she was a boss babe) and he said she was very smart and did pretty well in her job there. But maybe he just liked the way she looked 😭😂
You can still be smart and make poor business decisions by backing the wrong idea

I agree she’s pretty bright from what I’ve seen of her. She puts the effort in more so than others too

Just she’s an interesting influencer, there was something a few threads back about her meeting her now husband when he was with someone else. That’s not behaviour I’m ok with

• Wow
LFYD moaning about Frankie being a typical boisterous 4yr old boy. Hahahahaha how's that lack of discipline and no consequences working out for you babes 🙄
Nope, not typical. Yes they need to expel energy but ground rules play a lot with how they act.
As for the holiday- I started listening and stopped. I’m sorry but it felt more like bragging than anything else.

Millie “my mans opened a brewery”. Then proceeds to make the first three photos selfies of herself on her own in the car before the last one a shot of the actual content she’s pushing. Did she hit the multiple images for her story too much and forget to delete the other two? PS looks like she’s sitting in the front seat this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Millie “my mans opened a brewery”. Then proceeds to make the first three photos selfies of herself on her own in the car before the last one a shot of the actual content she’s pushing. Did she hit the multiple images for her story too much and forget to delete the other two? PS looks like she’s sitting in the front seat this time 😂
Poor Millie. Sounds like half her followers are just watching to see if she's in the back seat or the front seat! 😅 😅 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know you don’t get to choose the videos on your explore page but how hilarious was this short clip when Jess clicked out of blocking people 😂
Do we think she’s subscribed to Simone Anderson? Why is she lining the pockets of somebody so problematic? Or are they buddies so Jess gets automatically added to Simone’s close friends list?? Not sure which is worse 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Ok, so apart from Essay (obvs) who do you think is the most problematic influencer? And ONE reason why. Go!
Definitely LFYD. He doesn't pay for anything. Everything in the house, all the kids toys and clothes, the car, plane trips, hotel stays, food, alcohol...... etc etc etc is #gifted #ad #paidpartnership 🥴 and he has absolutely no idea how the lower income of NZ struggle and how they love day to day. He never reads the room and boasts about overseas trips, a brand new mansion with a pool and a spa with all the free furniture, free food (even bananas ffs 🙄), gifted alcohol, gifted trips and hotel stays, gifted clothes and shoes...... I could go on and on but yea he's theeee worst influencer in my eyes. I used to like him when he had a job. He was quite funny driving to work and didn't do any ads. But now he's just tit. The ads are nauseating 🤢🤮

Reactions: 31
You can still be smart and make poor business decisions by backing the wrong idea

I agree she’s pretty bright from what I’ve seen of her. She puts the effort in more so than others too

Just she’s an interesting influencer, there was something a few threads back about her meeting her now husband when he was with someone else. That’s not behaviour I’m ok with
Not surprising at all. She got with Harry while he was married and her boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know you don’t get to choose the videos on your explore page but how hilarious was this short clip when Jess clicked out of blocking people 😂
Do we think she’s subscribed to Simone Anderson? Why is she lining the pockets of somebody so problematic? Or are they buddies so Jess gets automatically added to Simone’s close friends list?? Not sure which is worse 🙃
She's Simones "best friend" was at the birth of Asher and Ryder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe MFM and TD should be friends. Like seriously there are teachers cleaning up their schools and classrooms damaged and destroyed. I know Auckland faced a rough start last year but I’m also sure a lot of parents weren’t aware that ALL schools faced their worse covid year last year. It was tough!
I did it interesting she mentioned her area was completely under water but her house was ok and she went out dancing the night afterwards.

---

Also adding TD is lucky she works from home and doesn’t have to now try and find alternative arrangements for her children like a number of parents.
Or more parents having to use up their sick days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a shame you spent the day with your kids when you actually didn’t need to
2252EE00-4650-4DCF-9419-64D9BF72189C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably Marnie with Officially Em and LFYD close behind. Marnie’s behaviour is so damaging to her kids and so obnoxious. Racist and and ableist and a grifter. Officially Em in her underwear talking about the floods and using her sick nana as an ad makes me put her on the list. She’s just so desperate to be an influencer it’s cringe. LFYD has monetised every aspect of his kids’ lives from pre-birth. Just horrible.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.