Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
---

Who the fuck is Edna anyway? I have no idea who she is!
Her ex Husband Harry was wealthy enough to let her play at being an entrepreneur/bossbabe/business woman. Somehow her and her idiot, extremely dodgy bff, got a tv show. Then Edna and Harry broke up, covid hit, she almost went into liquidation but along came wealthy Husband #2 (her landlord) so she is once again playing at being a business woman. Producing shitty tanning products.

At every possible opportunity you will see her frolicking in a barely there bikini or a dress cut so high you see her crouch. That's Edna Wart 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if you guys have seen the article where a professor is saying brain-dead woman should be kept alive as surrogates, but this part of the article made me think of Love From Your Dads, and the my body their baby influencer we've discussed before in this thread.

In both cases it's wealthy gay men using lower socio-economic women to their advantage, whatever altruistic way you want to paint it. Honestly it's kind of gross. They're always going on about how NZ's surrogacy laws need to be updated, but none of them talk about how commerical surrogacy is outlawed in so many countries around the world now apart from America. Whatever way you slice it, its exploitation. The more I learn about surrogacy and the way it messes with the babies who result from it (much like adoptiond affect most kids through their whole lives) the more problems I have with it. No one seems to sign up to be a surrogate for a poor couple, do they.
I have always felt that it was an uncomfortable power imbalance, two ‘Insta famous’ rich guys borrowing the womb of a solo mum, especially right after she has put herself through 9 months of pregnancy and a birth, they are jetting off and flaunting a luxurious trip around the world and building a mansion. Gives me the ick

• Sad
  • Heart

thermominx

VIP Member
Urgh Tone Deaf Jess again with the muddy dog content.... we get it, you live in a new build and the rain is such an inconvenience turning your section to mud, don't worry it's not like anyone's houses have literally been DESTROYED this week, you keep complaining about your ugly beige dogs dragging mud through your ugly beige house 🤬
Mud is beige so what’s her problem? Totes fits the aesthetic

• Haha
Ffs this is parenting 101, why does everything have to turned into a me moment, this situation is about your child, not about how bloody tired you are
---

Stupid photo didn’t attach lol
MFM just makes me sad now.

Complainted when she dropped them off at school and still complaining at night.

The only time she shows any interest in anything is when she talks about her pathetic netflix shows.

Honestly. Try working fulltime with two teenagers.. Maria, and a self employed husband. But I love my family and I am going to miss these days terribly one day.

I am literally THE most tired I have ever been in my whole entire life. But I count my blessings and try to make the most of each day as children grow in the blink of an eye!

She needs to take a step back and really look at herself as bagging her husband and children every day is revolting. So blimmen lazy.

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Does anyone else get disturbed when influenzas post videos of their crying kids? Like what kind of psycho narcissist must you be to think that that is kind to your child.. sera lynne looks constantly so inconvenienced by her kids. Really upsetting to see those videos. If you’re kid is crying to the point they are vomiting everywhere probably time to step in and be a kind mum rather than sitting there filming how annoyed you are and tagging a bissell ad in it. I’m no marketing expert but pretty sure that’s not the kind of advertising they need. Twat

Omg that's disgusting. Cry it out is horrible. Why is it "ok" to leave a child alone to scream so much they vomit, and not call it abuse? Yet do that to an adult and society would think you were horrible. We should never expect independence from babies. Heck even some adults hate to sleep alone. Fml.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Why haven't LFYD mentioned anything about what's happening in Turkey, at least I've seen nothing from them?

Considering they were there just a couple of short months ago for Christian's cheap ass hair transplant. I'd have expected them to promote some sort of support. Self centred prick, I guess there was no way for him to make a profit from it.

• Wow

iggy

Chatty Member
Respect to Katie for this, maybe some other influencers will take note. Of course majority of her followers already know her daughters name but still a good start and she’s not showing her on there as much either. She also said she probably won’t share her next babies name.

Attachments

• Heart
Desperate Danni Duncan must come from a very conservative background to not know anyone growing up who didn’t have children? Two of my Aunties are child free and are living their dream travelling the world.

I can’t understand how she thinks she can speak for those who are child free not by choice? Makes me wonder if she’s doing it just for engagement which is another reason why I would never bother looking at her stories or commenting (also, she’s fucking boring) 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Stop speaking for the childless by circumstance- this is NOT your reality DDD!
This is actually awful, as someone who has experienced infertility, this would NOT make me feel better. When all you want is a baby, you don’t give a shit about any of that stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

hashtagmytruth

Iya having her daughters birthday and baby shower connected allgood but having pin the sperm on the egg game there whilst kids watching? Yea shit parenting
Omg imagine if those kids saw a picture of a sperm an an egg! Absolutely revolting! They should have done something less explicit like pin the penis on the daddy with real photos.

Last edited:
  • Haha

redka

What a shame you spent the day with your kids when you actually didn’t need to
2252EE00-4650-4DCF-9419-64D9BF72189C.png

• Wow
  • Haha

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Don't worry she's done a try on haul thinking everyone wants to see what ugly pink shit she brought and has to tell everyone what size each item was she got (why?!? We already know your small) also jess why did you have to go out and buy a whole lot of pink clothes, can you not wear your own merch it's your "brand" isn't it? And you called it your work uniform before... trying to sell everyone else that crap but don't want to wear it much yourself 
I’ll never understand why these influencers keep saying what size they are! Is it because they’re So TiNy JuSt TiNy WeE dEliCaTe PrInCeSsEs 🙃
All websites have the clothing measurements on them these days lol that would be more reliable than a lying influencer.
---

I’m so glad I started following Erin Simpson after she had her boy. He’s such a sweetheart and she’s so relatable. No perfectly clean kitchen or fake grass in sight 😍
THIS is what life looks like when both parents are working and your spare time is spent with your child!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyChat

Chatty Member
None of the Auckland accounts with a following have even tried to help with the floods actually none have. Why do people support those asswipes
Exactly! And the few who have posted about it just reposted from accounts like shityoushouldcare without actually saying something. It's crazy how everyday they'd flog product after product, asking their followers to click on links, and have lots of stories everyday talking about the most random things but now nothing but silence. Not even a single link to a news article or where to help. The only Auckland influencer I've seen actually say something and post resource and was active in sharing info with sources was Jess Molina
To be fair, Jess (bougie bakery) went into work and made and delivered free coffees and food for any helpers doing flood clean-ups in the area. I thought that was really good of her.

But I think that was the only one I saw doing anything.

hashtagmytruth

Talz had her baby. Simone had her baby. Magnolia Bets is still unhinged. Jess donated some donuts so we forget she’s trying to sell one cake twice. Ellie still loves her belly and her candles and her dairy and her freebies. All the concerts were cancelled. Love from your Ads are still all ads. Rebecca made it to Tauranga from her glamping #sponsoredgadgets trip just to find one love cancelled. Cherie is still a GC rolling with the punches and making me hungry.

• Haha