New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Any baristas looking for a job Sunday - Wednesdays?” ..you Jess, YOU’RE a barista who doesn’t “work” Sunday-Wednesday! 🙄🙄
So do we think she’s going to open the new store Sun - Wed and the current one Thurs - Sat? …seems a solid business plan 🙄🙄
3240D05D-5D8E-43BB-8BDC-212731A60880.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Any baristas looking for a job Sunday - Wednesdays?” ..you Jess, YOU’RE a barista who doesn’t “work” Sunday-Wednesday! 

So do we think she’s going to open the new store Sun - Wed and the current one Thurs - Sat? …seems a solid business plan 

Maybe if she didn't have all these blood beauty apps she would have the energy to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Sera Lynne putting her children in day care tomorrow when they should be closed until the 7th unless parents needed childcare - jewelry doesn’t really count as urgent in my opinion.

“Early learning centres could allow children to attend if their parents needed childcare – as was seen during Covid19 lockdowns – but must otherwise be closed”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bahahahah Kennedy getting asked in q and a most inspirational people he gave a pretty big list and no jess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Sera Lynne putting her children in day care tomorrow when they should be closed until the 7th unless parents needed childcare - jewelry doesn’t really count as urgent in my opinion.

“Early learning centres could allow children to attend if their parents needed childcare – as was seen during Covid19 lockdowns – but must otherwise be closed”
We got an email from our child’s center saying they would be open tomorrow as normal. I am not a fan of Sera but people need to be able to go to work and make a living.

Reactions: 11
Howwww has Christian been diagnosed with Glandular fever? Most people I know are miserable with it they don’t do much at all but this month he’s just been drinking and in the pool and whatever else he usually does
My mum had this when I was younger and I had to go stay with my dad for a month she was so sick, bed ridden and even walking to the toilet exhausted her
---

“Any baristas looking for a job Sunday - Wednesdays?” ..you Jess, YOU’RE a barista who doesn’t “work” Sunday-Wednesday! 🙄🙄
So do we think she’s going to open the new store Sun - Wed and the current one Thurs - Sat? …seems a solid business plan 🙄🙄
View attachment 1925806
What the hell is up with those lips? It's giving '3 year old got into the $2 shop makeup'...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum had this when I was younger and I had to go stay with my dad for a month she was so sick, bed ridden and even walking to the toilet exhausted her
---

What the hell is up with those lips? It's giving '3 year old got into the $2 shop makeup'...
She's trying to be a Bratz doll. She's almost there, just missing the "z doll" part (Bratz doll)

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 1.47.05 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howwww has Christian been diagnosed with Glandular fever? Most people I know are miserable with it they don’t do much at all but this month he’s just been drinking and in the pool and whatever else he usually does
I was just wondering this too. I used to get glandular fever a lot and it would wipe me out for weeks. Spent most of my time in bed so so sick and miserable. Yet he's still been drinking, making numerous #ad content and just carrying on with life 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Joking but not really joking lol 😂
Ummm here’s a thought call a flight centre or agent…. Probably have it resolved in the time it takes you to wait for someone to do it for you from Insta.
Is it just me or a people getting lazier?!

Reactions: 17
Ummm here’s a thought call a flight centre or agent…. Probably have it resolved in the time it takes you to wait for someone to do it for you from Insta.
Is it just me or a people getting lazier?!
What a radical idea?!!! To call a flight centre hahahaha or even Google! Lol! Guess being an “influencer” kills brain cells in the long run 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 8
If Zazi has sorted the visa issues I’m not sure why she can’t just book flights to the UK herself. No disrespect to travel agents, but it’s not like she’s trying to plan anything that sounds overly complicated 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Charlotte has decided to not go ahead with the Mag Kit Boutique “The Dying Art Boutique” and get “a real job” …shocker! 🙄🙄 ….So Bernadebt is now selling all that crap on her website and second hand page… I still don’t understand how she’s allowed to be profiting from this?! All the $ should be going to her creditors!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.