New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure where you are researching your information but NZ laws around surrogacy and adoption are pretty stringent.
Surrogacy needs to go through an ethics committee and must not be for profit, you have mandatory counselling to make sure you know what to expect, but it is quite rare in Nz as is adoption. People can obviously make their own arrangements, turkey basting etc, but I believe most people do things legally because of the cluster duck legally otherwise.
America is a completely different kettle of fish- their laws are a mess!
Totally, I was meaning more all of the campaigning for the laws to be changed from LFYD. They seem to think its outrageous that they should be subjected to any checks.

Reactions: 3
It's a pisstake of Skete when she used it to dodge lawyers. Easy to miss among the 25 threads, I guess :cool:
Skete 🤮 throw the whole thing in the bin. She really thinks she’s something doesn't she.
I bet she LOVES that everyone keeps saying Essay which is HeR tHiNg. I don’t think we need it on these threads. I’m sure Simone’s name being spelt in full is the last thing she will go after 😂

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile most of Auckland right now can’t even afford to replace their Kmart underwear from the floods but tell me more about how deaf you are
I find Sera Lynne the most bizarre character. Talk about keeping up appearances at your house in Silverdale lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me why Dom Harvey has done a podcast with Simone? She’s not a runner is she? So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely a runner, she ran away with the charity donation money.
It’s really boring! Read the transcript then you don’t have to listen to it. Once again just holding onto her weight loss nothing exciting. Even makes out ASA and her are in good terms and she’s like their ‘case study’ so doesn’t admit fault for anything she posts etc that gets called up. A bland interview like her decor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shower thoughts:

I know we don’t discuss her for various reasons and she’s a tit show so nobody wants to bring her up. But the absolute irony of people like Holly May saying they want someone to give them a code for tattle a few weeks ago, while doxing people on here 😂 to give a code you have to have nearly 1,000 comments. If you’re posting 1,000+ comments then you’re just as bad as the people being doxed, regardless of what you’re posting about.

Also the absolute irony of the scab who sent in information on the last person who doesn’t even frequent this NZ influencer page. You’re obviously on tattle and yet here you are bagging out other people who are on tattle and opening the door to be roasted yourself 😂 what a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shower thoughts:

I know we don’t discuss her for various reasons and she’s a tit show so nobody wants to bring her up. But the absolute irony of people like Holly May saying they want someone to give them a code for tattle a few weeks ago, while doxing people on here 😂 to give a code you have to have nearly 1,000 comments. If you’re posting 1,000+ comments then you’re just as bad as the people being doxed, regardless of what you’re posting about.

Also the absolute irony of the scab who sent in information on the last person who doesn’t even frequent this NZ influencer page. You’re obviously on tattle and yet here you are bagging out other people who are on tattle and opening the door to be roasted yourself 😂 what a bleeping idiot.
The only reason people stopped talking about that creature is because they're worried about being outted and put on blast. HM has no magic way of finding you, she's not super smart, or a hacker. She catches out people who make mistakes, post their profile pics accidentally or watch a story then talk about it here,or if skete is being a bleep.

She's gone private because she was stood up to and like all bullies, she's a coward.

Talk about her all you want. I agree, the irony is ridiculous, she has absolutely no shame.

Reactions: 15
Nah he's a FLTLT cause he's been in for over 10years
---

She notorious for sharing pics of other people's kids then getting snotty when the parents tell her to take it down 🙃
---

To be fair I think he will be very good at being an officer, he's a military brat since his dad was in too.

I'm just so glad she's not at the SNCOs anymore. Can't bleeping STAND her.
Now I’m really curious as to how many AF wives / partners are floating around in here...

Reactions: 2
The only reason people stopped talking about that creature is because they're worried about being outted and put on blast. HM has no magic way of finding you, she's not super smart, or a hacker. She catches out people who make mistakes, post their profile pics accidentally or watch a story then talk about it here,or if skete is being a bleep.

She's gone private because she was stood up to and like all bullies, she's a coward.

Talk about her all you want. I agree, the irony is ridiculous, she has absolutely no shame.
Yeah she talks a big talk but in reality off social media, she’s no one. Saw her the other day standing on her own at a concert. No friends around her, she looked vulnerable as anything, obviously trying to find whoever she was with at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skete 🤮 throw the whole thing in the bin. She really thinks she’s something doesn't she.
I bet she LOVES that everyone keeps saying Essay which is HeR tHiNg. I don’t think we need it on these threads. I’m sure Simone’s name being spelt in full is the last thing she will go after 😂
I much prefer to just call her Simmo. Skete is a try hard bleep. I’ll say that to I’m blue on the face. The more i watch her the more the bullshit flows. 😂

Agree.... I always say Simone, lawyers be damned. Just saying where the origin was.... and it wasn't from tattlers. Although skete is a tattler so......?

Also agree Skete = :sick: The highest hypocrite of all the hypocrites that influenza's represent. Head honcho hypocrite, you could say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.