New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally no one, she just can't handle the fact we all talk about what a tit businesswoman she is 🤣
Share the aaaall responses you’ve been INUNDATED with Jess I dare you lol ….just like when she had sOOooOo many applications for the jobs she was advertising! 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so after being sucked into emcult then finally leaving about a year ago when I found tattle I have missed nothing, enjoyed having the extra $, and haven’t missed her “getting high while chatting” close friends stories. I’ve also not been sucked into paid close friends ever again. Thanks Pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t be surprised if Millie is pregnant as she has talked recently about trying to get pregnant with him.

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?
You mean her scrammie eggs...😅
---

My mum had this when I was younger and I had to go stay with my dad for a month she was so sick, bed ridden and even walking to the toilet exhausted her
---

What the hell is up with those lips? It's giving '3 year old got into the $2 shop makeup'...
It's also very reminiscent of Pam Anderson grungy vibes 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is he, I don't much about him, other than he dated JJ, is a DJ and has had some sort of mental health issues
I think his mental health issues cropped up when he was being outed as an *alleged* rapist.

Reactions: 13
Is he, I don't much about him, other than he dated JJ, is a DJ and has had some sort of mental health issues
---

Where are the comments?
I didn’t get to see any, but apparently he turned them off at her request 😂

Reactions: 2
so after being sucked into emcult then finally leaving about a year ago when I found tattle I have missed nothing, enjoyed having the extra $, and haven’t missed her “getting high while chatting” close friends stories. I’ve also not been sucked into paid close friends ever again. Thanks Pals.
I'd love for a current close friend to fill us in on what she has talked about recently.
I couldn't even hate follow

Reactions: 5
Boujee Jess has just announced her Takapuna pop up store. And now she's an employer of seven. 🤦 let's not forget, she wings it being a boss🤦🤦. Hope she's familiar with employment law, and employee rights. Maybe lose those glasses, they are really ugly imo.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Nah I would've thought even the big popular radio hosts (FVH, Clint Roberts etc) wouldn't be on much more $150k per year. Even the newsreaders like Mike McRoberts, Simon Dallow etc. get around 150-200k. Your Hoskings might be more like 300k but Polly wouldn't be super rich, even after all those years.
I know personally a regional breakfast host who was part of a duo and was on $160k. Wasn’t even a main metro.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Boujee Jess has just announced her Takapuna pop up store. And now she's an employer of seven.  let's not forget, she wings it being a boss. Hope she's familiar with employment law, and employee rights. Maybe lose those glasses, they are really ugly imo.

Sorry about all the spaces guys my phones being a dick!

She said in January how she wants to work less this year, how is that going to work as a buisness owner of a new place now? She said tht after she got t his place also, If she runs it like that it won't last

It was hard enough for them being open few days I feel she will really struggle now, be interesting to see how it goes

And if the food is being transported there does that mean food won't be in cabinet till 11am 🤣🤣🤣 should have practiced 5 days a week at huapai as a test before thw big leap

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did someone mention the radio host didn’t show up to court? Can u just not go? Also 4x the limit what sort of defense can u have to plead not guilty for bein so much over??

Also dom Harvey can u please say women’s bathroom not ladies thanx. But also dont go in there lol

Reactions: 4
I wish Katie Hawkey would open a pop up cafe 🤣🤣 as per usual when she cooks it looks amazing! I don’t even like cinnamon rolls but I’d try hers!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.