Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black.bird

VIP Member
I have friends who live in Remuera and their place has just been red-stickered. She was in the city until late on Friday night and had to abandon her near-new car when it started taking on water. They are up to their eyeballs in mortgage repayments and other loans so are in full panic mode (they're insured, but how long will it take before they can get paid out? Probably ages, if Christchurch is anything to go by). Thankfully they have a temporary roof over their heads but they've lost a lot and are feeling helpless. She did say that she can't believe how wonderful people are - so many strangers have turned up, asking what they can do and just getting stuck in and doing stuff. There will be a lot of people doing it far tougher; but to them it feels as if they've lost everything; helping others where they can is the only thing keeping them going at the moment. I did suggest they try and escape Auckland and come here (BoP) but we have our own state of emergency now :(

How many influencers are out there lending a hand? Probably none ... the real heroes are the anonymous people who aren't asking for recognition; they just want to get stuck in and help.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Eyeswideopen88

Does anyone else get disturbed when influenzas post videos of their crying kids? Like what kind of psycho narcissist must you be to think that that is kind to your child.. sera lynne looks constantly so inconvenienced by her kids. Really upsetting to see those videos. If you’re kid is crying to the point they are vomiting everywhere probably time to step in and be a kind mum rather than sitting there filming how annoyed you are and tagging a bissell ad in it. I’m no marketing expert but pretty sure that’s not the kind of advertising they need. Twat
Eww that's trash!! Absolute trash. There is so much evidence against cry it out. And don't come at me with "different parenting styles" cry it out is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Scab-on Scamderson.

You can report the messages etc to Netsafe, it is classified as harassment. Maybe her snake should he running (slithering) scared. Cyber bullying, whether direct ot indirect via coercion is still serious

Thank you. Im not going to put anymore time or energy into it. Ive dealt with real life monsters my whole life. A stranger on the internet is nothing. X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In my town most children aren't starting school this year till Wed/Thu/Fri this week.
(i have 1x starting Thurs and 1x Fri).

This is why I cant understand the mass hysteria with the Auckland Mums? And children are always grotty the first few days back anyway.

People in your City are literally trying to piece their lives together...or have lost their home..
and you are obviously panicking as you are late filming your sponsored content before the end of the month 🙄

live-laugh-love

Does anyone else get disturbed when influenzas post videos of their crying kids? Like what kind of psycho narcissist must you be to think that that is kind to your child.. sera lynne looks constantly so inconvenienced by her kids. Really upsetting to see those videos. If you’re kid is crying to the point they are vomiting everywhere probably time to step in and be a kind mum rather than sitting there filming how annoyed you are and tagging a bissell ad in it. I’m no marketing expert but pretty sure that’s not the kind of advertising they need. Twat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

justanothergofundme

Shes a cnt and seriously believes her content is funny and or worth posting. It's fucked. Let's hope she uses those condoms tonight. Oh and let's hope her 'artist lifestyle' pays for her kids therapy soon given she's doing a golden job of fucking them up
---

I moved on from my husband and these guys are next? Out with the old tainted and non fitting vibes and in with the new? 🤮🤮 how does she hang with her? Pity? One of those people you give hints too but they don't get it so they're there with bells on? Like I don't get it?
I bet Shannon is sitting back, all smug as fuck for not inheriting Bernadebt and Harley in the divorce process.

• Haha
Why is MFM complaining her children wake up too early? They’re like, old enough to get up themselves & make their own breakfast, I’m sure they know how to turn a TV on?
Babying.
Frankie is more independent than her kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pentothal

VIP Member
S
Re the recap. Let's not forget skete is a major cunt. Asking people to send her their secrets, promising it's all anon, but posting names and totally outing her followers.
Skete for her own reasons could have put that person in serious danger. Does she even care. They could now be outed to friends or the person they want to leave. No one knows if it's not an abusive situation, they are hesitant about speaking out loud.😥 They trusted an influencer and again an influencer abused this. This is the lowest form of engagement😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Have to laugh at the comment on jess's black dress reel 'hope I look this good at 28' as if 28 is old 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also cried after reading that because there are people out there thinking 28 is old 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had no idea who Tarryn Donaldson was, looked her up, and she's got her kid crying on her fucking story while talking about him. He clearly doesn't want to be filmed, he turns away when she starts talking about him. I've recently been searching through some of my school reports etc and found some correspondence between my mum and a teacher - nothing bad at all, but even that was hard to read as an adult, it's embarrassing to think about the discussions my parents had about me as a child! I cannot begin to imagine how humiliating it will be for these children as they grow up and discover the way their parents so willingly displayed and discussed their characters publicly online. Kids take on board the language we use about them and around them, our voices become their inner critic later on. It truly disgusts me the lack of respect some of these parents have for their children. I wonder if they hope the kids will grow up embracing it and take on the family trade :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
MFM frustrates the hell out of me. Always complaining about being overwhelmed and needing a break. How many breaks and naps does one woman need?! Especially one who doesn't even work a full-job, one who has time to watch TV and crochet and whine on her phone. Like seriously get a clue Maria, it's actually really a slap in the face to us who work full time and manage dynamic lives. I feel so bad for her husband or any friends she has, and her children. How can she be a good mother, partner and friend if she has nothing left to give anyone. It's actually really sad.

• Sad

redka

So in her stories Rebecca has said to Aggy “how the fuck did you get that?” (A sistema container of marshmallows) and also called her “the bitch”. In a not nice tone

Putting that online is just gross, if that’s how she talks to Aggy on camera how does she talk to her when the camera isn’t rolling?
For the record I have no problem with normal swearing and I swear too, but directing it at your child and calling your baby a bitch is not cool.

• Sad
  • Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
How much do we love Cherie!!!! I’m so glad she never got nasty with the divorce and it’s so lovely to see her and Shannon getting on. Wish more parents were like this!

• Heart

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
For someone who was sooooo unbothered by her husband being touchy feely with other women, Rebecca sure does bring it up a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22