Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I honestly think discussing nelly’s weight or attractiveness detracts from a lot of the stuff we discuss about her concerning her dishonesty, her covert and unethical marketing, her lack of creativity etc.

It just comes across as a bit bitchy, and undermines our legitimate criticisms of her. Nelly and her ilk constantly dismiss us as nasty, pathetic trolls and in doing so, convince themselves the criticisms we levy at them are petty and unfounded (when they aren’t).

so we help nelly dismiss us, and make ourselves look bad, if we discuss the superficial stuff about her.

Nelly isn’t overweight by any stretch. Her attractiveness isn’t relevant either. But her shitty practices and lying to her following? Totally worth calling out

• Heart
Reactions: 36

AB3

VIP Member
I'm having serious anxiety about having the money to feed my kids and shes having a little cry on a plane to go on a free trip.
Get fucked helen

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cee-bee

VIP Member
The thing I hate most about companies like vush - who aim their products almost exclusively at women - is that they are nearly always headed by a man. From dissolvable pads to vibrators to new makeup brands. It’s always men trying to make a buck from women and pretending they understand our needs, while excluding women from key, senior roles in the company.

vush is owned by Luke Vucinic, an Australian man who has no sexual health qualifications but does sell his e-marketing experiences and techniques. Part of which has been leveraging social media ads and using influencers to distribute his vush products. You’d be forgiven for thinking vush was female led though - the website makes statement like “we spend X days on our period…” and conveniently doesn’t mention him at all in the “about” section. The top management are all men. Elliot shipman is marketing director and Simon Jackson is head of supply chains.

what I hate even more, is that the products are nearly always made in exploitative environments. Vush products are manufactured in China, factories which tend to have an overwhelmingly female workforce and who are notoriously treated awfully.

I don’t know how Nelly sleeps at night, when she spends her days profiting from the misery of factory workers and manipulating her followers who trust her. People who sell their soul for cash though tend to be as soulless and empty as Nelly comes across. She thinks that telling herself she’s beautiful enough and calling herself a piece of art will do the trick - but it’s deeper than that. If she feels ugly it’s probably because she never thinks about others, doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t effect. She is dishonest and lies - all ugly things.

But she was able to treat herself to that LV bag she carts everywhere so it must’ve worth it, right?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Daddy Cool

Was on a BA flight today, the cabin crew give out free breakfast bars to everyone so she was literally showing her and b’s to the camera playing that she was getting special treatment… how many other narratives does she falsify!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
For me there’s something about using a photo of yourself at your heaviest in a slide next to you now, it’s STILL screaming of body checking and there’s a subtext here that sort of, to me, says wow look how I used to look and look at me now. She still wants people to look at her body in a male gaze-y way, hence the white bikini photo inclusion. Her following that look like her in the first photo or her in the white bikini photo might infer from this that to look like that is “bad” because she isn’t shy about calling this photo a time when she had an eating disorder. The real “desirable” body she’s trying to show us is her current body, that’s the “good” body that’s not a product of an eating disorder, according to Nelly and something to be proud of.

She is obsessed with her body, it’s something she looks at daily in various states of undress, contorts for photos, walks around in next to nothing next to curtainless windows. I’m not sure if she realises there are people bigger and smaller than her that are still healthy and happy and thriving. Or that wanting to get fit or lose weight is not a toxic thing. I want to lose weight this year and workout daily, just because I want to be fitter and I wfh so I barely move (lol!) there’s no insidious reason, people are allowed to get fit and allowed to want to lose weight. Body positivity is NOT body positivity, you only have to look at the other body positive influencers to see what it is, a chance for them to show their body off and get validation. How many of them show other women on their feeds? Discuss different body types? Give their followers a spotlight to discuss their own body issues, to share their wins etc? It’s all done through the lens of their experience, so it’s not body positivity it’s just another vacuous way to earn money and status online.

Oops, I’ve gone on a rant! 2023 me needs to take a chill pill clearly haha…

• Heart
Reactions: 24

cee-bee

VIP Member
Exciting news guys, we have a wiki!

Feel free to edit;

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
She definitely sent this one to herself because she was talking about the benefits of it the other day
Imagine shilling a shitty, overpriced vibrator and using “health benefits” to do so.

what a shitty thing to do. Yes, there are health benefits to masturbation but you don’t need to spend £90 on a vibrator to get them. So exploitive.

I don’t believe a single one of those reviews are genuine. Not a single one. At the end of the day a vibrator is a vibrator, and people’s orgasms will be down to their own physiology and mindset. I’ve owned an absolute ton of vibrators over the years and they are all much of a muchness at the end of the day. They all do the same thing. I just can’t believe someone was so blown away they felt the need to write a detailed review on their orgasm. Literally none of them include any actual practical review - is it easy to charge, are the buttons easy to change, boring practical stuff that consumers actually want to know about.

all these reviews focus on how “amazing” it is and how great the orgasm was… it’s just not believable and it’s very on brand for nelly to write this way. I don’t believe a single one.

and the stuff with the pebbles? Unhinged. Nonsensical, contradicts what she’s said before and unhinged. She can’t keep track of her own lies anymore. Calling her a “visual learner” sounds like a flowery way of telling her she isn’t especially bright.

Last edited:

cee-bee

VIP Member
She is so pathetic

“baby quick get the phone out, I’m about to have tRaVEl AnXiEtY yes babe it’s a thing”

guaranteed the staff were rolling their eyes but giving her snacks and appeasing her so she didn’t disrupt the flight with more bullshit narcissistic shenanigans.

sorry but it absolutely is not normal to be experiencing any type of panic attack and feeling ok with it being filmed and put online. She needs to have a real honest talk with herself about what actually is happening here.

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Her and b taking videos of themselves doing weird dances as one of their weird supermarket date nights because they are so QuiRkY and 🆒

• Haha
And of course we have a moaning post today guys explaining that these trips are just not as fun as they look (did this trip look fun to any of you? She didn’t post with any of the other influencers there just one candid shot with ash and chels life stories that she was clearly scared to ask for a selfie with her but wanted us all to know she *meets new people*)

She says it doesn’t make her ungrateful to point this out.

It does.

It absolutely does.

People can’t afford their heating and she’s out here being flown to Berlin and getting free tickets to a concert that probs came with a goodie bag and future promises of being sent shapewear.

But guys, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It’s stressful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Left

Chatty Member
I struggle really bad with anxiety but you know what would make me even more anxious? People watching me and while I have a camera man videoing me for content, how are you anxious about stepping on a plane but happy for people to watch you being filmed.
Also is B not so fucking embarrassed to have people watch him taking a video of his girlfriends breakdown, he must look like a right arsehole standing their videoing her and not helping her with the people not knowing he’s being forced to video her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

brownstone

Nelly london / isabella davis / thebirdspapaya / I can't think of any more right now, but I unfollowed a load of these after realising they're just ~skinny women~ pretending to have "unattractive" bodies by contorting and wobbling their bits, when actually they're not like true plus sized people who are told to lose weight constantly and told they're unhealthy. Imagine a plus sized person doing baking Sunday? (nelly) The comments would be on fire with "no wonder you look like that" etc. Their privilege is astounding

kissfm

Nah cause who's nan shows them lingerie pics 😭 I'd be bare weirded out like nan calm down lets take your meds

• Haha

Catherinez

She makes out like she’s performing heart surgery, it’s a pr event where you can sip a drink and make small talk all night. Cry me a fucking river you ungrateful bitch, she needs to give her head a wobble. Get a new fucking career because you clearly aren’t cut out for it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Thread title suggestion - no creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home
---
Thread title suggestion - no creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home
Also Jaycie is rlly upset that her idea not being credited on Nelly’s page as Nelly has now made a Part 2 to her AMazIng BrIlIanT ORIGINAL idea aka the one she stole from Jaycie. Report post if you can

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

cee-bee

VIP Member
The secondhand cringe I’m experiencing is off the charts. I’ve seen a lot of influencers do a lot of cringey shite. I’ve seen a lot of people on Instagram in general make total fools of themselves…

but a girl taking herself to A&E because she thought a fly flew into her ear, taking selfies the whole time, doing a stupid little dance when she got home, pretending some black dust is a fly?! Then continuing to post about said supposed dead fly and leaving it flowers?!?! That is absolutely up there with the most pathetic, immature and deranged behaviour I’ve ever seen.

honestly, I’m starting to think Nelly is a few posts away from needing a mental health/medical intervention. It’s just not normal or healthy behaviour for a woman soon to be in her 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 21