Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise the lizzo show was PR at first (I don't follow her anymore and rarely pop in) but I was kinda confused about her liking Lizzo. She doesn't really come across as having interest in music to me. Her personality or fashion sense doesn't pertain to any genre she may like. She's a very confusing individual who shares her entire life online yet non of us are aware of what kind of music she even listens to. How can you share so much yet hide such basic info? Maybe she just likes the most mundane tit to ever be created.
a big part of lizzo’s branding and image is her being a “bigger” girl who is still surface level confident and sassy and comfortable with her body. As part of that, rather confusingly, she’s released a brand of shapewear. She directly appeals to young, larger women and is leveraging that audience because they are likely to be the purchasers of shapewear. Never mind that that doesn’t make sense and isn’t consistent with her messages of loving her body as is…

so I think it makes sense that Nelly would be drawn to Lizzo’s music and branding. However it’s the shapewear company that has reached out to nelly.

I think it’s more a case of, she was identified as a body positive influencer who draws the same target demographic Lizzo wants to aim her brand at. I don’t think nelly does have many interests outside of dressing up and filming herself tbh.

this is a work trip at the end of the day and not much to do with her personal preferences. She makes it seem like it is because that’s part and parcel of covertly marketing to an audience on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cant wait for the influx of Lizzo leggings she’ll be trying to flog despite having a leggings clear out a few weeks ago

Reactions: 5
Nelly hun, you are not an attractive woman in the slightest. You might manipulate lighting, angels, and filters etc to create the "most stunning photos you will ever see". But the baseline is you are genuinely hideous. Longest nostrils in the world goes to Nelly London (Aka Helena Haycock)
---
Also find it so funny she said the steward gave her a cereal bar as prescription when they give them to everyone 😂 she proper thinks she's someone special doesn't she

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nelly hun, you are not an attractive woman in the slightest. You might manipulate lighting, angels, and filters etc to create the "most stunning photos you will ever see". But the baseline is you are genuinely hideous. Longest nostrils in the world goes to Nelly London (Aka Helena Haycock)
---
Also find it so funny she said the steward gave her a cereal bar as prescription when they give them to everyone 😂 she proper thinks she's someone special doesn't she
Just had to say I used to like this woman when I first found her online…,,now she irritates the crap out of me! lol! Everything she does is so annoying and she has a face I just want to smack! I unfollowed her a few months ago but occasionally look her up and lurk on here to see what she’s up to, I’ve no idea why though, everything she does pisses me off! Lol!

Reactions: 12
---
I think she’s an attractive, photogenic woman. I wouldn’t say she’s classically beautiful or pretty.

but her personality and mindset is repulsive to me, as is her dishonesty. She could look like Brooke shields and I’d find her deeply unattractive as a person still.

Reactions: 3
Was on a BA flight today, the cabin crew give out free breakfast bars to everyone so she was literally showing her and b’s to the camera playing that she was getting special treatment… how many other narratives does she falsify!!
Totally, I felt really priviledged and special last week with my breakfast bar that everyone else on the plane received. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exploring Berlin, full of interesting history and rich architecture; no photos, one selfie

the inside of an airport bathroom and a vending machine; multiple selfies, three photos of vending machine

the girl is an actual moron. It’s like she goes out of her way to be as bland and moronic as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Incredible, she goes to Berlin which is one of the epicenter of sex positivity and her only mention is a sex toy vending machine at the airport.

Reactions: 10
Incredible, she goes to Berlin which is one of the epicenter of sex positivity and her only mention is a sex toy vending machine at the airport.
exactly, in many ways Berlin is very sex positive. A ton of sex shops, a vibrant LBTQ scene and legalised sex work.
It’s got a reputation for being very body positive which is what nelly is all about, right….?! Right?!

but no, all she can muster up is a selfie by the brandenburg gate and then about three of herself at the airport. The airport for gods sake. Selfies.

she claims to be all about empowering female sexuality and body positivity but when finding herself in a city that encompasses both those things, her interest in it is null and void.

it’s almost as if all her BoPo and sexual awareness stuff isn’t a genuine interest of hers and just something to rope in followers/ make money/ a smokescreen to justify her narcissism.

what are the odds she’ll read tattle and our comments then go back on her gram and claim her travel anxiety meant she couldn’t explore Berlin as much as she’d have liked, then make a cursory mention of the sex positive stuff she would’ve loved to have seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is the worse person to I give to a PR trip, she posted like 3/4 stories about the concert didn’t she? And that was it, the rest were of her ‘anxiety’ or sex toys.

I think this one was even worse than she she let the PR event after around 30 mins last year.
Both times her place could have gone to someone that deserves it and someone that WANTS to be there and have fun.

Reactions: 11
She is the worse person to I give to a PR trip, she posted like 3/4 stories about the concert didn’t she? And that was it, the rest were of her ‘anxiety’ or sex toys.

I think this one was even worse than she she let the PR event after around 30 mins last year.
Both times her place could have gone to someone that deserves it and someone that WANTS to be there and have fun.
Agree, it was really full unimaginative content right down to the cereal bars and airport selfies. Yawn
---
exactly, in many ways Berlin is very sex positive. A ton of sex shops, a vibrant LBTQ scene and legalised sex work.
It’s got a reputation for being very body positive which is what nelly is all about, right….?! Right?!

but no, all she can muster up is a selfie by the brandenburg gate and then about three of herself at the airport. The airport for gods sake. Selfies.

she claims to be all about empowering female sexuality and body positivity but when finding herself in a city that encompasses both those things, her interest in it is null and void.

it’s almost as if all her BoPo and sexual awareness stuff isn’t a genuine interest of hers and just something to rope in followers/ make money/ a smokescreen to justify her narcissism.

what are the odds she’ll read tattle and our comments then go back on her gram and claim her travel anxiety meant she couldn’t explore Berlin as much as she’d have liked, then make a cursory mention of the sex positive stuff she would’ve loved to have seen.
I would tend to agree, although she was with B so I imagine he should also have a say in what their plans were, especially as he may have just went along to lizzo if she didn't want to go solo.
But it looks like they made no effort in planning, no consideration of even trying to have a good time, regardless of making content and I agree that the body positivity stuff/ promoting sexual awareness stuff is perhaps a smokescreen as you say. If it was me, short notice or not, I would have been researching last minute to see if there was going to be anything of interest to me while I was in the city to view or showcase to others and unless she's a secret plane spotter, her supposed "interests" certainly didn't jump alive on this trip. Actually kind of sums up how dull she is...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Agree, it was really full unimaginative content right down to the cereal bars and airport selfies. Yawn
---

I would tend to agree, although she was with B so I imagine he should also have a say in what their plans were, especially as he may have just went along to lizzo if she didn't want to go solo.
But it looks like they made no effort in planning, no consideration of even trying to have a good time, regardless of making content and I agree that the body positivity stuff/ promoting sexual awareness stuff is perhaps a smokescreen as you say. If it was me, short notice or not, I would have been researching last minute to see if there was going to be anything of interest to me while I was in the city to view or showcase to others and unless she's a secret plane spotter, her supposed "interests" certainly didn't jump alive on this trip. Actually kind of sums up how dull she is...
Yep agree totally. it honestly takes about 10 minutes to do a quick google of sights in Berlin. Despite her relatively lovely live, her good health, material wealth and abundance of free time - it isn’t enough for Nelly. She’s the definition of surviving, not thriving. Most people would jump at the chance of a free trip but she’s so half assed about it. The only thing she seems truly passionate about, is taking nude pictures of herself, genuinely. And that is just so sad and pathetic to me.

She isn’t invited to these things because she generates great, imaginative content either. It’s purely a numbers game. The vast majority of posts she’s done recently, have been “inspired” by other people. She has to copy, she doesn’t think up anything herself. Her USP is being naked and claiming she loves her body and herself whilst simultaneously self sabotaging and living in codependency.

inviting a couple of influencers with ~500K followers each and you tap into their captive audience. So your brand is highlighted to a large portion of their audience.

the difference between Nelly/influencers and a giant billboard, is that Nelly has built a fake relationship up with those 500 people, whereas most people will ignore a billboard, they are more engaged with Nelly because they’ve chosen to follow her and she’s familiar. She has gained people’s trust to an extent, but by manipulating them and pretending to be other than what she is.

Influencers make themselves seem relatable and friendly and approachable. You don’t see them as someone being paid to promote stuff, you see them as another girl just like you, making harmless recommendations. That’s why so many hated declaring PR/ads and why so many are still reluctant to be upfront and honest about it despite it being a legal obligation. It ruins that illusion.

Sometimes they embody things you wish you could be; the thin, pretty, rich influencers who wear designer stuff and travel; they tap into our desires to be like them, to get an insight into their life and how they do it. In Nellys case, she acts like that confident friend who makes you feel better about not being super skinny.

so Yitty doesn’t care that Nelly has made one half arsed post. Gym shark doesn’t care that she was rude and left their PR event. Fenty reps don’t give two shits that she left their even after 5 minutes. They just want her there to access her numbers and if she posts at least one story, they’ve accomplished that for a comparatively low price of a plane ticket, some free undies and so on.

Reactions: 11
And of course we have a moaning post today guys explaining that these trips are just not as fun as they look (did this trip look fun to any of you? She didn’t post with any of the other influencers there just one candid shot with ash and chels life stories that she was clearly scared to ask for a selfie with her but wanted us all to know she *meets new people*)

She says it doesn’t make her ungrateful to point this out.

It does.

It absolutely does.

People can’t afford their heating and she’s out here being flown to Berlin and getting free tickets to a concert that probs came with a goodie bag and future promises of being sent shapewear.

But guys, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It’s stressful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Read the room Nelly ffs. I don’t care how “stressful” it was, you really do not have anything to complain about, other than the fantasies you create in your head.

I just *knew* she would start posting and complaining. She has everything in the world going for her, but still somehow decides to spend her energy focusing on what was hard and “difficult”. She really has no idea and will be miserable her whole life because of her crappy outlook.

she could do anything; have the easiest job in the world. She could spend her days doing whatever she wanted - and she’d still find ways to moan. She is ungrateful. Deeply ungrateful, spoiled and lacks any perspective.

Reactions: 16
Nelly is so bad as ads. Some of those bras look like they are going to ping off. They don’t fit, size up. It is not a good advertisement at all her wearing the clothing. She somehow has the talent of making it look cheaper..

Why does she have to make the silly bleeping faces when doing ads as well? It’s so annoying and does not make me want to purchase anything. In fact it makes me want to stay away from fenty knowing they send her free tit when her ads are that bad!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.