Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone explain to me why she's whisking dry ingredients and then attempting to whisk an egg into wet ingredients with a spatula instead of the whisk?! She has not a clue on baking šŸ™ƒ
Shes gonna be there a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesnā€™t have a clue about anything, yet dishes out advice as though sheā€™s an expert in it all.

dermaplannning, feminism, baking, clothingā€¦she hasnā€™t got a clue, but has convinced herself she has. Itā€™s borderline dangerous the bad advice she gives, particularly where mental health is concerned.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just watched that SA DV reel & while I appreciate the message, it feels more like a gimmick sketch. I had watched the original first via Lalalaletmeexplain sharing Florahsrecovery which Nelly took inspiration from. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because Florah added real footage in whereas Nelly is acting but yeah it didnā€™t hit the same.
Like pressing the lock button in the car, showing the self defence spray.
I think she needs to think more before copying or taking inspiration as she says because sheā€™s done two now & they were both a bit tit. Use your time better.

also it really annoys me that Nelly hasnā€™t liked the video she took inspo from leaving it with 393 likes.
Nelly has 41,598 likes šŸ¤Æ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just watched that SA DV reel & while I appreciate the message, it feels more like a gimmick sketch. I had watched the original first via Lalalaletmeexplain sharing Florahsrecovery which Nelly took inspiration from. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because Florah added real footage in whereas Nelly is acting but yeah it didnā€™t hit the same.
Like pressing the lock button in the car, showing the self defence spray.
I think she needs to think more before copying or taking inspiration as she says because sheā€™s done two now & they were both a bit tit. Use your time better.

also it really annoys me that Nelly hasnā€™t liked the video she took inspo from leaving it with 393 likes.
Nelly has 41,598 likes šŸ¤Æ
wow I hadnā€™t realised it was yet another copy. And itā€™s pretty much the exact same.

Itā€™s actually a pretty crappy thing to do. I wonder if she even asked permission first? Itā€™s even more distasteful when you realise the original creator made hers in response to being a victim of DV and as part of overcoming that horrific experience. Nelly has just completely co-opted her content, and by extension her experience - and amplified her own voice, profile and content over the original.

If this was a message she felt strongly about, she couldā€™ve shared Florahā€™s reel. Or even just her account. But instead sheā€™s stolen the content essentially to help her own engagement, growth and profile. It doesnā€™t really count for much that she credited floral because 1. Itā€™s not hugely obvious and itā€™s easy to bypass. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s credited her in the reel itself and 2. Sheā€™s obviously done so to stay within the limits of what is acceptable and legal. The creator has said sheā€™s honoured in the comments, but thereā€™s a power imbalance there in the sense that Nelly has a much larger profile than her and is much more established.

she really is a nasty, narcissistic piece of work. I donā€™t believe she made that reel out of the goodness of her heart for one second. Thereā€™s something especially narcissistic about co-opting content from a survivor of domestic abuse IMO.

what really hit me is, under one of florahs captions she mentions how she doesnā€™t create content for money or fame - she does it because sheā€™s been there, she cares, she wants systemic change.

Nelly? Does it entirely for fame and money.

Reactions: 10
Here we go again. Her content cycling is as regular as her period.

Next up will be the razors, itā€™s been a while since she did an #ad for them.
Tbf guys Helena is the only woman on earth to get a period

Reactions: 10
And it's so bad guys, that she probably can't work. Ohhhh wait complaining about her period is her work.

I must say I am a tad jealous of that šŸ˜‚

I get so bored of seeing some influencers act like the entire world stops because they have their period, Hayley Madigan does it as well without fail most months. I totally understand that for some woman period pains and pms etc can be incredibly debilitating and they really do suffer, my mum used to be one of them, luckily for me I donā€™t sufffer particularly and am very grateful for that but even if I did, like my mum did I would just get on with my life like a normal person, my mum didnā€™t mope around the house feeling sorry for herself, neither do the women I work with who suffer with bad period pains and pms, they canā€™t afford to do that and they just get on with work, and looking after their kids and general day to day life without making a song and dance about it! How would these people cope if they actually had to leave the house and go to work at their time of the month, they wouldnā€™t be able to mope around doing duck all then!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ll put it out there WFH has really helped me, I suffer from horrendous periods!! When actually in the office I had to check my chair on the 2nd & 3rd day for leakage no matter what I used! I was constantly on edge, I even made up migraines to call in sick. But now, close to my bathroom, my pain & my bed, I can set myself up to work through & itā€™s really helped. The pain is the same but Iā€™m no longer anxious. Not too sure what a self employed ā€˜influencerā€™ is moaning about šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she not look green in the slightest?

she just looks like someone who hasnā€™t bothered showering for a couple of days and is taking a selfie in bed for dramatic effect

Didnā€™t you know influencers have the worst periods in the world as opposed to us peasants who have to work in the office and suffer through ours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an absolute *shock* guys!!

Nellyā€™s period pains from Tuesday, which she has made a fact of her personality at this point, well theyā€™ve MIRACULOUSLY cleared up! Just in time for her attending a promo event!

In fact, if you check reels she is tagged in, ā€œlounge underwearā€ tagged her in a video from 17 hours ago (so posted Wednesday at about 4 or 5pm).

Sheā€™s only posting today though - wonder why? It wouldnā€™t be to mislead her followers would it? That would be SO uncharacteristic of her.

so, on Tuesday afternoon Nelly was bedridden and throwing up - so great was her pain from her periods. Periods that sheā€™s exaggerated to get a period underwear promo deal.

by Wednesday, sheā€™s doing a full on photoshop up in Milton keanes - a miracle!

but she decides to post about it until today and act like itā€™s all happened today? I guess because people might clock sheā€™s full of bull? Because it looks suspect if sheā€™s bedridden in pain but up doing a photo shoot the next day?

id be tempted to give her the benefit of the doubt - after all, maybe for reasons that make no sense to us, Lounge Underwear decided to reuse old content that theyā€™ve posted the day before Nelly supposedly arrived at HQā€¦

but her hair is styled straight, sheā€™s wearing the same hoop earrings etcā€¦ which looks as though the post from yesterday is the same day that Nelly is acting is taking place today. And she references getting her bum out.

this girl is compulsively dishonest. She is dishonest to her followers, sheā€™s dishonest in her promotional work, but worst of all, she is thoroughly dishonest to herself.

AA638ECA-7623-4335-8CCC-04504A1B9C9A.jpeg

49FBEA0B-FD2D-4E9A-A48F-D72A3805E5C2.jpeg

73338F9C-086A-4974-A31B-3991DFCFDDBA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Why canā€™t she retake the picture instead of highlighting B is naked?! Does retaking the pic go against her being real for the gram motto or is it just attention seeking hmm I wonder.
I also wonder how many other accounts are there that people followed for body positivity and itā€™s all a pile of crap. I donā€™t get that from her anymore, I should just unfollow.

• Haha
Why canā€™t she retake the picture instead of highlighting B is naked?! Does retaking the pic go against her being real for the gram motto or is it just attention seeking hmm I wonder.
I also wonder how many other accounts are there that people followed for body positivity and itā€™s all a pile of crap. I donā€™t get that from her anymore, I should just unfollow.
I interpretted it as her taking a nude photo because the peach emoji usually means butt looool

but you reckon sheā€™s blanking out B? I assumed she wasnā€™t becauseā€¦ why would he come on a midweek work trip with her? To Milton Keynes of all places? Itā€™s not exactly a tourist hotspot.

if it *is* B, it would suggested to me that;
1. The relationship is more of a security blanket at this point than anything else. She literally canā€™t go anywhere without him, he had to come with her to the last influencer gig she bailed on.
2. she has to exaggerate any illusion to them being intimate and sexual with each other to overcompensate for the fact there is zero chemistry there

same really. Itā€™s like watching a slow mo car crash with her, canā€™t help but look

I interpretted it as her taking a nude photo because the peach emoji usually means butt looool

but you reckon sheā€™s blanking out B? I assumed she wasnā€™t becauseā€¦ why would he come on a midweek work trip with her? To Milton Keynes of all places? Itā€™s not exactly a tourist hotspot.

if it *is* B, it would suggested to me that;
1. The relationship is more of a security blanket at this point than anything else. She literally canā€™t go anywhere without him, he had to come with her to the last influencer gig she bailed on.
2. she has to exaggerate any illusion to them being intimate and sexual with each other to overcompensate for the fact there is zero chemistry there

same really. Itā€™s like watching a slow mo car crash with her, canā€™t help but look
Yeah I think heā€™s either walked naked into the bathroom or out the bathroom in her frame. Agree odd sheā€™s drag him a long and your points. Also is she a loner, Iā€™ve just thought Iā€™ve never seen her post anything up about any friends barely even family. Occasionally youā€™ll get something about a fellow influencer but thatā€™s it. Just me, myself and B.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think heā€™s either walked naked into the bathroom or out the bathroom in her frame. Agree odd sheā€™s drag him a long and your points. Also is she a loner, Iā€™ve just thought Iā€™ve never seen her post anything up about any friends barely even family. Occasionally youā€™ll get something about a fellow influencer but thatā€™s it. Just me, myself and B.
she is a loner. She mentioned a few years ago that she didnā€™t have many friend and the few she does seem to have, she seems to rarely meet up with them. She is very co-dependent on B it seems.

Reactions: 4
She has never really posted anything with friends. Thatā€™s why on bank holidays she always posts crying stories about how depressed she is etc. she doesnā€™t really get involved with her fellow influencers who ā€˜workā€™ for the same brands as her either.

She is living a very sad and lonely life.

Edit to say people without friends arenā€™t sad and lonely haha. Im a loner too. But just the things she posts make it look sad and lonely, like when she carried the photo of the dog around šŸ‘€

• Heart
She has never really posted anything with friends. Thatā€™s why on bank holidays she always posts crying stories about how depressed she is etc. she doesnā€™t really get involved with her fellow influencers who ā€˜workā€™ for the same brands as her either.

She is living a very sad and lonely life.

Edit to say people without friends arenā€™t sad and lonely haha. Im a loner too. But just the things she posts make it look sad and lonely, like when she carried the photo of the dog around šŸ‘€
Iā€™m definitely introverted. I like spending time with my OH and friendsā€¦ but equally I like to go out and spend time on my own and explore/have a coffee and read a book/walk my dog etc.

Nelly spends 90% of her time in that flat with b. When she ventures out itā€™s almost always with B.

maybe she doesnā€™t really want friends that much, but to have your OH as your only company? To not be able to enjoy being alone? To sit indoors crying because everyone else is having a good time on a ban holiday weekend? Not normal or healthy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.